SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:20 pm

This sounds like it would be good for a few laughs.

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/matthew-morrison-spoofs-the-bachelorette-watch-w479177

Matthew Morrison Spoofs ‘The Bachelorette’ in New Film ‘After the Reality’: Watch

It’s official: Everyone is a fan of The Bachelor and Bachelorette. Matthew Morrison spoofs the hit ABC franchise in his latest film After the Reality, and Us Weekly has a sneak peek. Watch the video above!

In the film, Morrison plays a contestant named Scottie who is vying for the heart of the Bachelorette, played by Laura Bell Bundy. After Scottie's dad dies, he quits the competition and is reunited with his sister, played by Sarah Chalke.
Morrison tells Us Weekly that he found interest in the role after evaluating how Bachelor and Bachelorette couples change from season to season.

“When I was in Hairspray on Broadway, Trista and Ryan Sutter visited the production. It was right after their final episode aired, and they just seemed so down to earth, an incredible couple,” he recalled. “That was when, I assume, the show was fresh and truly about finding a connection with someone. But I think most people who go on these shows have to be a little lost and in search of some fulfillment. That's the attitude and naïveté I brought into the character of Scottie.”

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 3:46 pm

A good list of upcoming shows. Some renewed for another season, some new ones.

Thanks @Sprite

Sprite wrote:http://www.theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/news/amazing-race-canada-world-of-dance-and-more-to-anc?cid=tarc2017_05047_community_facebook_TARCPremieredate

snipped.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 05, 2017 11:03 pm

http://people.com/tv/american-idol-return-near-deal-at-abc/?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag
American Idol

American Idol Return Near Deal at ABC

By James Hibberd @jameshibberd and People Staff

A version of this article originally appeared on EW.com.

ABC is near a deal to bring back American Idol.

The broadcaster is close to locking down the reality competition series to launch next spring.

Variety first reported that a “framework” for a deal was in place and that ABC beat out Idol‘s former network Fox and NBC to land the revival.

Fox, of course, launched the series in 2002 where it ran for 15 seasons, and during many of those Idol ranked as TV’s highest-rated show, a so-called “Death Star” that annihilated most competitors scheduled against it. But that was years ago and it will be interesting to see how ABC and producer FremantleMedia freshen up the format.

With a reboot likely on the horizon, many are wondering if Ryan Seacrest would return to the show as host.

“While there are some ongoing discussions for bringing back Idol, there are some very major hurdles they need to get done,” a source told PEOPLE.

“As for Ryan, his plate is obviously pretty full already — his priority is Live with Kelly and Ryan, he has big commitments to iHeartRadio daily and the syndicated radio show,” the source continued. “That said, Ryan has a lot of affection for Idol given the significance to his career, and it taps into the things he loves — a live show, pop music, discovering new talent, etc.”

“There have been no formal discussions with Ryan about his involvement, but he may well be open to it … in the right capacity and if it fit in with his other commitments,” the source added.

Former judge Simon Cowell is unlikely to join given he produces NBC’s summer talent contest America’s Got Talent.

You can expect ABC to announce Idol at its Upfront presentation to advertisers later this month.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat May 06, 2017 2:43 pm

I think they should forget about American Idol. It was getting tired IMO and I'm not sure I'm interested anymore.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 3:28 pm

I got tired the last few seasons. Not crazy about the judges, JoLo annoys me and now if they get Ryan again, I'd totally not be interested. The guy is everywhere.

In the link posted up thread, this new show sounded interesting.
http://www.theamazingracecanada.ctv.ca/news/amazing-race-canada-world-of-dance-and-more-to-anc?cid=tarc2017_05047_community_facebook_TARCPremieredate
“World of Dance” (May 30) is a blazing new competition series produced by Jennifer Lopez and hosted by Jenna Dewan Tatum, “World of Dance” features the world’s most talented dancers competing for $1 million before a star-studded judging panel of Lopez, Derek Hough, and NE–YO

But, two judges I don't care for. laugh out loud Have no idea who the third one is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 06, 2017 11:33 pm

Suspect

TMZ

'American Idol' Goes to ABC with Ryan Seacrest the Likely Host
'AMERICAN IDOL'
ABC GETS THE SHOW
Seacrest Likely Host
5/6/2017 7:30 AM PDT
EXCLUSIVE
"American Idol" will go to ABC, because TMZ has learned the deal is now closed.
TMZ broke the story ... ABC made the offer nearly 2 weeks ago, and the networks's plan is to officially announce it at the Upfronts in a week.
As we reported, FOX came on strong with an offer at the last minute, but the ABC deal was sealed Friday night.
Sources involved in the deal tell us ... the co-owners of the show, Fremantle and Core, along with ABC, want Ryan Seacrest to host the show. As we reported, the show will be filmed in Hollywood and Ryan would have to make 2 round trip coast-to-coast flights in as many days to shoot the show each week.
That now appears to be a reality.
Our sources say the show will debut in March of 2018.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 07, 2017 3:18 am

So which time slot will Idol air in given all the shows they have? Will DWTS go to airing only in the fall starting next year then? Don't see it being cancelled anytime soon. And how is Ryan going to do LIVE! & AI? question Well I won't be watching anyways as I've become addicted to The Voice and it's more fun to watch. JMO.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 1f49c

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 8367-910 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 I_got_13 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 12001

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 07, 2017 2:37 pm

@Linds911 I don't know how he's going to fit in all he has on his plate. I read an article when he was announced as the host of Live, can't remember where I read it, it basically said he was chosen because of everything he's involved in, would draw more viewers to Live. Maybe they are thinking the same for Idol.

IMO I'm tired of him. He's one of those guys IMO that tries too hard to be funny. I don't watch Live, I used to watch Idol every season until it got annoying. I'd watch America's Got Talent before I'd watch Idol again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 13, 2017 10:24 pm

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister 7h7 hours ago

New Bachelor-related show coming soon!!!! Let the games begin!!! #thebachelor

Mike Fleiss‏Verified account @fleissmeister May 12

Prepare for a very exciting announcement, #BachelorNation !!!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 30, 2017 6:25 pm

http://www.justjaredjr.com/2017/05/30/former-bachelor-couple-ben-lauren-stop-by-famous-in-love-tonight/

Former 'Bachelor' Couple Ben & Lauren Stop By 'Famous in Love' Tonight

Well, this is a little awkward.

Ben Higgins and Lauren Bushnell, who recently broke up after getting engaged on The Bachelor, guest-star in tonight’s all-new episode of Famous in Love.

In the episode titled “Secrets and Pies,” the set is in disarray when Rainer (Carter Jenkins) continues to skip rehearsals, Tangey (Pepi Sonuga) is replaced by another actress and Barrett goes snooping for a story.

Famous in Love airs TONIGHT, May 30 @ 9PM on Freeform. Check out a promo below!

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:00 pm

AGT right now is unbelievable. A little girl named Celine, singing My heart will go on. Amazing!

ETA:

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:09 pm

Does anyone watch the Great British Baking Show? It is the best. They are doing bread week this week and I am so hungry watching. Last summer they had an American version and that was good as well.

I also watched Britain's Best Bakery. It just makes me want to do more baking.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+42
bluwavz
Jaybird
chasus71
jojo47
whit90