SELECT CONTENT

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 9 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:03 am

I did! I'm excited for this re-creation. I've heard (from RS) that the host mentions a couple goes home together, apart and with different people. There are four couples, but the fact all THREE occur is crazy. I'm watching.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 9 Empty Re: Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

Post by JAC Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:04 pm

Has anyone been watching Project Runway All Stars, episode 3 just aired last night. I am surprised by who went home, I guess they deserved it for what they made but I guess I am more surprised by what they made! Go Biddell!!

JAC

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:31 pm

Is anyone watching temptation island?
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:52 am

I'm not. What night is that on?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:24 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not. What night is that on?

It's a reboot show that was first aired on Fox in 2001. It premiered on the USA Network on January 15, 2019.

The premise of the show is that four insecure couples agree to live apart on a tropical island, where they date singles of the opposite sex and decide whether they should stay or split from their current partner.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:22 am

I think we might have discussed that show in the past. I'll look for links and post if I can find them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:53 am

ElonM wrote:Is anyone watching temptation island?

I'm watching it, @ElonM. I'm glad they brought it back. I always enjoying watching it and wondering who would stay together at the end.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:44 am

If anyone finds any international video links please post - I watched the original and would be keen to see the reboot.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:18 pm

Is anyone watching Temptation Island? I'm asking with one week to go. giggling I've never watched it before and while I think it's crazy for anyone to do this, it was entertaining.
If anyone is I would love your thoughts on this season.

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:26 pm

Is anyone watching Temptation Island? There is one episode to go. I know it's kind of late asking now. giggling This is my first time watching and while it is nuts for couples to do this, it has been very entertaining to me. I'd love your thoughts if you are. I really like Kady and Dr. Johnny together and I think they are together. They follow each other on IG and many times post at the same time. I also liked their IG's and said hope they are together and they both liked my comment. Fingers crossed. I'm positive one couple will come out of it in tact and it isn't Evan. :yes: Hugesmile

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by JAC Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:01 pm

I have been watching too, I am a sucker for drama TV! It has been good, I have been watching all along. The finale next week should be good, interested to see how it all ends. I think Evan is a douche! I really felt that Kady changed her tune once John spoke, she seemed like she might be all for getting back together, or at least leaving together and then John spoke and she was like "You make me not want to have kids"? WTH!! I think, unfortunately, that Kaci would leave with Evan no matter what he did, this was probably the best thing that has ever happened to her, she probably can't see that now, but.....

JAC

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:36 pm

I read a transcript of an interview Kaci did with RS.  Apparently Kaci found Evan cheating on her and in order for her to stay with him one of the stipulations was to come on this show.  She probably had a good idea this would happen.  I'm not a Morgan fan but IMO she has no prize.  Good luck to her.

By the way JAC Welcome1 .

I know Kady has gotten lots of flack for her comment to John but who knows how it was said and what was taken out of context.  We know Reality TV has done this stuff lots.  If she said it then I'm sure she didn't really mean to say it like that. Embarassed  Many of us have blurted out stuff we regret, later.  :yes:  Also fans blame her for messing up first but she did see John licking stuff off of someone's breasts so I'm giving her a break not saying she wouldn't have anyway. Hugesmile

I just saw Kady and Dr.Johnnie were again on IG at the same time. Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media  - Page 9 1710264613 yes

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Miscellaneous TV Show's - Announcements - Media

+40
chasus71
jojo47
whit90
kmick0890
Astrobach