SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Diana Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:17 pm

I really like West blog! Nice. yes
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 13 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:48 pm

Anyone have any clue what this could be?

RealitySteve
Ugh, if this latest rumor is true, I'm heartbroken. No, it has nothing to do with Ashley and JP. But it is Bachelorette related. Noooooo!!!

RealitySteve
Still confirming its validity but all accounts seem to be pointing to it being true. I will let you know when it's confirmed.

RealitySteve
RT @kikimcneill: @RealitySteve is your girl Ashley Spivey engaged?! (Ha ha. No. But I had a feeling someone would guess that).

RealitySteve
RT @Rockfan22: @RealitySteve If you tell us Trista & Ryan are divorcing I'm going to be crushed! (Some people think the worst. No. Not it)

RealitySteve
RT @ErinKelsey: @RealitySteve Does it have anything to do with Ali and Roberto? (No. Has nothing to do with them).

RealitySteve
RT @blondi0522: @realitysteve Jill & Ed are back together? (Has nothing to do with either of them).

RealitySteve
RT @Lala0418:@RealitySteve Emily is going to be the Bachelorette? (Has nothing 2 do w her. 4 the 100th time, she's NOT doing the Bach'ette)

RealitySteve
RT @Stacy_Carey: @RealitySteve Michelle Money is off the market? (Well, that'd def make me heartbroken, but no, that's not it).

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:52 pm

As long as the 3 Bette couples are happy and together, I don't really care, personally.

ETA: oops, nevermind!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:14 pm

RS' latest:

"I will tell you once it's confirmed. Just a rumor now, and honestly, you guys are thinking WAAAAY too big here. Long time readers will understand once I mention it. It's kinda silly, but still, I'd be heartbroken."
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:36 pm

Maybe they finally sold The mansion and it can no longer be used for making the bachelor???
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:43 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:Maybe they finally sold The mansion and it can no longer be used for making the bachelor???

rotfl lolpanda rofl :missclap:

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Mon Aug 08, 2011 1:55 pm

The "long time readers" thing makes me think it has something to do with his blog. They're not doing the Bachelorette anymore? no idea
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 pm

Alanna wrote:As long as the 3 Bette couples are happy and together, I don't really care, personally.
I agree
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:45 pm

mnmhughes wrote:The "long time readers" thing makes me think it has something to do with his blog. They're not doing the Bachelorette anymore? no idea

I don't think that is it. I think it has something to do with a past contestant on the bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:52 pm

collbean07 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:The "long time readers" thing makes me think it has something to do with his blog. They're not doing the Bachelorette anymore? no idea

I don't think that is it. I think it has something to do with a past contestant on the bachelorette.

I tend to agree collbean07. My guess it has to do with someone getting together. Just a relationship update on a former contestant he probably had the hots for at some point. Nothing major or crazy. He just likes to drive his tweet followers mad. He gets a high off of it. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:53 pm

cfck2222 wrote:I don't want to copy and paste the same post that I put in a couple other threads but I think it's to do with the Ben F sightings with Jennifer Love Hewitt that appear to suggest they're dating. RS must have a Jennifer Love Hewitt crush.

lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa