SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

Gina wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote :
Did ya'll see this tweet from Dave?

DaveLGood
As much as I did not see it coming I truly hope Ash and J.P. are happy together. To wish them nothing but the best would just be stupid.

Okay...what is that supposed to mean? He really didn't see it coming...and exactly what is he saying in the second sentence? Grrrr... no no
As Ironcat so appropriately named D.Good, one of "The 3 stooges, David G., Wes and Kovacs" Morons.

And they've all got one thing in common. They're still single. giggling

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 12 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm

Chat with Bachelor Alumni!

Introducing Bachelor Chat, a place to discuss all things Bachelor/Bachelorette/Bachelor Pad related!

Share your favorite OMG moments from the show with other fans. Chat directly with Bachelor/Bachelorette alumni.

Just log in through Twitter or Facebook to get started.

http://thebachelor.warnerbros.com/bachelor-chat/
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:17 pm

I bet Dave G is also upset because he won that ridiculous kissing contest on BP last year, and now JP has usurped him and has the unofficial title of best kisser in Bachelor history.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:19 pm

Trueloveforever wrote:
Gina wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote :

DaveLGood
As much as I did not see it coming I truly hope Ash and J.P. are happy together. To wish them nothing but the best would just be stupid.

Okay...what is that supposed to mean? He really didn't see it coming...and exactly what is he saying in the second sentence? Grrrr... no no
As Ironcat so appropriately named D.Good, one of "The 3 stooges, David G., Wes and Kovacs" Morons.

And they've all got one thing in common. They're still single. giggling
Single and still whining about not being able to turn "ho's into housewives." Perhaps they should stop dating ho's!" But then what decent woman would want them. Now you see JesseC is out there saying that most leads sleep with F1 and F2 which I totally don't believe.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 pm

ironcat wrote:I bet Dave G is also upset because he won that ridiculous kissing contest on BP last year, and now JP has usurped him and has the unofficial title of best kisser in Bachelor history.
Exactly!

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:06 am

Gina wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
San wrote :

DaveLGood

Oh, I missed when IC said that...Perfect!! :yes:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:59 am

West stated a blog. He's a pretty good writer and is starting with Bach Pad 2 contestants. Ames is up first.
WestSideStories

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:01 am

realityfan26 wrote:West stated a blog. He's a pretty good writer and is starting with Bach Pad 2 contestants. Ames is up first.
WestSideStories

Thanks for posting this link. always thought West seemed like a good guy. And his blog is excellent! Great writing talent and good humor.

Any chance we can get West to substitute for Reality Steve???? He's a much better writer and, at first glance, doesn't seem so bitter and mad at the world.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:18 pm

luvstx wrote:
realityfan26 wrote:West stated a blog. He's a pretty good writer and is starting with Bach Pad 2 contestants. Ames is up first.
WestSideStories

Thanks for posting this link. always thought West seemed like a good guy. And his blog is excellent! Great writing talent and good humor.

Any chance we can get West to substitute for Reality Steve???? He's a much better writer and, at first glance, doesn't seem so bitter and mad at the world.
West certainly has a better outlook on life than RS!! Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:11 pm

I tweeted West and told him good luck with his blog. Embarassed
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:20 pm

West has his next blog up.

http://awl-westsidestories.blogspot.com/2011/08/does-not-play-well-with-others.html?spref=tw

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 pm

I loooove his first blog on Amesbot!!! wildly entertaining and very well written!! Makes me wish he got the scoops instead of RS so i can enjoy reading....

ETA: Reading his intro post - realizing he's a lawyer (who actually lost his job to go on the Bette) he'll have some nice reasoning and lawyery thoughts added to the mix which will make it even more entertaining! I feel like he's gonna fast become one of the things I'm gonna root for for BP2!! #Woot! Wonder how Reid and him are gonna compete...wish Reid was doing vlogs to be honest cos he's so wildly entertaining but how much would that translate in writing. Plus most of these ppl aren't even that good at writing...and for once west is!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa