SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:25 am

Gina wrote:I think JP is gonna start tweeting, he changed his picture to this
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Screen_shot_2011-08-03_at_1.10.11_AM

Gina did JP change his profile pic before or after I posted that picture in his thread? Could they be signed in here tonight? Maybe I need sleep. 😆
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:30 am

Love_Me wrote:
Gina wrote:I think JP is gonna start tweeting, he changed his picture to this
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Screen_shot_2011-08-03_at_1.10.11_AM

Gina did JP change his profile pic before or after I posted that picture in his thread? Could they be signed in here tonight? Maybe I need sleep. 😆
I've been checking all night. I know he didn't have this one when Ashley tweeted about how does she let all the followers in, not sure what time that was, so he did it (guessing) after that (10:30 -11:00 pm). Wish I had more info.

Last edited by Gina on Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:35 am

Love_Me wrote:

Well, I did check (out of curiosity) about our member jordanpaul. Last log-in was Thursday July 29th, like
9:30 pm ~ so before he would have flown to L.A. and started the media blitz. Is that really you JP?? handwave

Maybe we all need sleep!! :giggle:
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 am

Sleep? What is sleep?

I think that is something I do between seasons. Right now it is hard to keep up with all he postings and tweets.

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:17 am

San wrote :
Did ya'll see this tweet from Dave?

DaveLGood
As much as I did not see it coming I truly hope Ash and J.P. are happy together. To wish them nothing but the best would just be stupid.

Okay...what is that supposed to mean? He really didn't see it coming...and exactly what is he saying in the second sentence? Grrrr... no no
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:20 am

LOL. Dude. How could you not see that coming? You're an idiot.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:30 am

Diana wrote:LOL. Dude. How could you not see that coming? You're an idiot.

Word. Spoken from one of the goofiest contestants ever on this show! And all throughout the bach beatdown he's acted like he can read what's going on in the edit and knows what all the contestants and Ash are thinking.
Too bad he doesn't know squat about what women want and never listened to Spivey all season for the hints that it was JP.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:43 am

Look who's back! :D

JP_Rosenbaum
Someone pinch me! Still feels like i'm dreaming. 1st tweet ever!Thanks EVERYONE for all the kind words & support! I/We are beYOND touched!
58 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

JP_Rosenbaum J.P. Rosenbaum
Will obviously get better at this tweeting thing, but for now it's back to work! FYI, I wlll be on 95.5 WPLJ this morning around 7am!
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:20 am

Does that mean Ashley is back in Philly and JP is in NYC for now?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:32 am

LOL I'm reading all of Reid Rosenthal's tweets from Monday night and he's so funny. Love Reid, he predicted that Ben was going to win. Sorry if these have already been posted. Most are about FRC with Chrystie responding to one, the last one is about Bachelor Pad.

reidrosenthal1 Reid Rosenthal
#bachelorette Still think Ben wins. Even though he shows up first

Yeah JP wins. #bachelorette Brain says JP gut still says Ben But Ben and Ashley dont really kiss

#bachelorette Ouch. That hurts and was a terrible proposal

#bachelorette I trusted my gut too Ben. Go with your brain for now on like me

Feel bad for this guy. #bachelorette Sorry guy. man...

#bachelorette Ben. You did the right thing. Whats worse, regret or rejection? I'd take rejection anyday

#bachelorette They should bring Ashley's sister on after the final rose to be questioned by JP.

ccmaine Chrystie Corns
by reidrosenthal1
@ @reidrosenthal1 Oh...I'll be there. You just wait Smiley

#bachelorette West Coast Viewers. Get ready 4 a great final episode. Im sorry if I ruined it for some of you w/ my east coast commentary

#bachelorpad. holy moly this is going to be amazing

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 am

Love_Me wrote:Does that mean Ashley is back in Philly and JP is in NYC for now?
No idea about Ashley being in Philly but I think she has school still. I do know they will be in Maine this weekend.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Cari Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:00 am

gurlbrit wrote:LOL I'm reading all of Reid Rosenthal's tweets from Monday night and he's so funny. Love Reid, he predicted that Ben was going to win. Sorry if these have already been posted. Most are about FRC with Chrystie responding to one, the last one is about Bachelor Pad.

#bachelorette Still think Ben wins. Even though he shows up first

Yeah JP wins. #bachelorette Brain says JP gut still says Ben But Ben and Ashley dont really kiss

#bachelorette Ouch. That hurts and was a terrible proposal

#bachelorette I trusted my gut too Ben. Go with your brain for now on like me

Feel bad for this guy. #bachelorette Sorry guy. man...

#bachelorette Ben. You did the right thing. Whats worse, regret or rejection? I'd take rejection anyday

#bachelorette They should bring Ashley's sister on after the final rose to be questioned by JP.

ccmaine Chrystie Corns
by reidrosenthal1
@ @reidrosenthal1 Oh...I'll be there. You just wait Smiley

#bachelorette West Coast Viewers. Get ready 4 a great final episode. Im sorry if I ruined it for some of you w/ my east coast commentary

#bachelorpad. holy moly this is going to be amazing

Also A reply to @ccmaine. at 10:24pm yesterday:

"I was on the phone with my friend from college last night who's very close with JP. He kind of told me what happened"

I did browse Reid's timeline to see why he "chose" Ben. When I read this tweet I realized Reid knew it was JP haha He was just messing around giggling

Last edited by Cari on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total

"This moment in my life
It's like I've never loved before
The way you show me with a kiss
How much you care
You are love
You are life
You are peace of mind.", 'Peace Of Mind', David Cook

#TheOGJash #SeanCat #Jadine #GoldSquad
#TeamMCAUReynold #COOKista  beatingheart
#Tannah4evah #MattyjandLaura #MaRthur #JorJo #Darvey  :wedding
Cari
Cari

Female Posts : 926

http://twitter.com/chapark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa