SELECT CONTENT

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:38 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
ashhebert ...and does anyone know if its possible to accept all follower requests at once? eeekkk...
18 minutes ago via web

Poor girl. I kind of hope so for her sake. She must have thousands of requests (mine included)!
She still has it locked.

Back to top Go down

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:45 pm

Tweet from Ashley
ashhebert We're back!! Thanks for all the love and support. xo yfrog.com/h7zvtlkj
about 14 hours ago via Twitter for iPhone

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Scaled.php?tn=0&server=619&filename=zvtlk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:19 am

mnmhughes wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Archer23 wrote:
logomaniac wrote:
sjcaligurl wrote:
Well, if she said it first, he wouldn't have been so afraid to say it back. He kept saying he needed to know how she felt and had all of that 'leap of faith' stuff. He actually did tell her he was 'madly in love' with her but at the FRC, she actually said "I love you" and maybe that is the hair they are splitting. I just can't see what else he needed to know if she'd already said it.

I think it's called "playing out the season"

LOL. Plus, JP said that her ILY was way more subtle than when he told her he was in love with her. Plus, even once she said it, she still had dates with other guys, and ostensibly, her feelings for him could have changed. Thank god they didn't!

What does that mean? Did she say it or did she not? LOL! Must have been something in Hong Kong.

He said it was much, much, much subtler than "I love you." I don't know what that means either! Suspect lolpanda

Maybe she used sign language so microphones wouldn't pick it up or wrote it in the sand and erased it--probably didn't want to get caught!

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:33 am

I'm thinking that she did something in HK. Maybe they un-miked for a few and she took him to a corner somewhere. Things got awfully hot there and he was quite certain that she wasn't doing whatever was done with anyone else. I just found the body language to be too in-sync for something not to have happened. I just don't see guys getting that upset behind making out ...

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:35 am

Gina wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:
Gina wrote:
ashhebert ...and does anyone know if its possible to accept all follower requests at once? eeekkk...
18 minutes ago via web

Poor girl. I kind of hope so for her sake. She must have thousands of requests (mine included)!
She still has it locked.
Does twitter accept all the requests automatically if you unlock it? I would think so. She could just un-lock it so it accepts everyone, then make it private again.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:36 am

Well she did tell him in HK during the Bentley coming back reveal, that she couldn't give herself 100% to him, without letting him know everything.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:35 am

Does J.P have his twitter back or has he made a new account yet?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:40 am

here is his real twitter. He hasn't been on it yet though.

http://twitter.com/#!/JP_Rosenbaum
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 am

chaslom4 wrote:here is his real twitter. He hasn't been on it yet though.

Thanks. So out of the three rumored to be his during the season it turns out it was the one with his ABC official photo.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:46 am

Love_Me wrote:

Thanks. So out of the three rumored to be his during the season it turns out it was the one with his ABC official photo.

And started while filming. How weird, right?! :greenman:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 am

Love_Me wrote:

according to Chris Harrison, this is it
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:18 am

I think JP is gonna start tweeting, he changed his picture to this
Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 6 Screen_shot_2011-08-03_at_1.10.11_AM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion - Spoilers

+36
Admin
ninu
Cecilia
skitts
Barbarossa