SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Have faith friends! I'm still riding it out until the end! laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:49 pm

Katiebelle wrote::Thanktwo

@sundy   @in_denial   @joshfan   @just looking   @Spoil Me Again   @AllAboutLove @Rikkim

Whenever I start to worry that Nikki is not F1 I just need to come on this thread and see all your posts.

I can see the reasoning and logic around the lack of screen caps etc for why many think Olena is F1 but my own gut is screaming at me that Nikki is, and has been since the beginning, the one that Richie will choose.

It's just the way they are when they are together  - IMO they act like a couple not two people who are tentatively dating. It's in the conversation, the gestures and the ease that they have with each other.

Can't wait for Wednesday night!

I'll be either be sobbing with joy or sobbing with heartbreak Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 20 3806527698
Hello Katie! I will be with you in that sentiment! I will be absolutely gutted if Nikki goes on Wednesday. Probably won't watch the finale if she's gone to be honest. She is such a catch imo- my opinion of Richie will actually change if she's not the kind of person he is looking for- especially with how the edit has shown us so many magical moments between them that I just haven't seen with the other girls ...
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:54 pm

Unfortunately I keep thinking back to when Richie was associated with Tully Smyth and if he can be interested in her (who is NOTHING like Nikki), then I can see why he would choose the other girls over Nikki. I also haven't seen the connection as strong with the other girls - I know edit plays a role, but Nikki and Richie have something special IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:01 pm

in_denial wrote:Unfortunately I keep thinking back to when Richie was associated with Tully Smyth and if he can be interested in her (who is NOTHING like Nikki), then I can see why he would choose the other girls over Nikki. I also haven't seen the connection as strong with the other girls - I know edit plays a role, but Nikki and Richie have something special IMO.
Oh YES! I totally forgot about that... Imo that makes things so much clearer regarding his tastes if Nikki isn't F1!
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:09 pm

Don't forget though that Tully 110% pursued Richie not the other way round. As soon as He was out she was commenting about him on twitter
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:12 pm

Sundy wrote:Don't forget though that Tully 110% pursued Richie not the other way round. As soon as He was out she was commenting about him on twitter
She still does Rolling Eyes Suspect

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Sundy wrote:Don't forget though that Tully 110% pursued Richie not the other way round. As soon as He was out she was commenting about him on twitter
Oh I didn't realise that! What kind of things did she say?
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:15 pm

Just Looking wrote:
joshfan wrote:Maybe I'm just not getting it. But IMO the screencaps from the promo are all from the F3 date. I don't think there are any sc that show beyond F3. I get the facial hair explanation but I can't put all these things together and be convinced Nikki is out at F3

Hasn't it been sleuthed that there is a SC of Alex in Ubud?

Bali is actually pretty small. It's only about an hour and half driving from Nusa Dua to Ubud. My memory from when I was there about 15 years ago is that the roads were always busy and narrow and going up to Ubud the road was hilly with lots or twists and turns. So if they traveled by car it would take that long but if they went by helicopter in wouldn't take more than about 20 minutes I think.  Either way, in the past contestants have traveled further for dates than that so I'm thinking that the picture of Alex sitting with Richie in Ubud could, in fact, be an F3 date - we just won't know for sure until Wednesday.

Mmmmm.... Even though I am answering this by quoting in this thread maybe I should be putting this in the screen cap thread. @Allaboutlove  have we gone too off topic?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:16 pm

Maybe he really wants someone more down to earth, girl next door to settle down with

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 20 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - 1st Single Date Girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:17 pm

Maybe he really wants someone more down to earth, girl next door to settle down with

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:21 pm

If Nikki is not F1 I have a feeling she will have her pick of men. She is a wonderful, beautiful lady with a truly kind heart. If Richie isn't the one for her then hopefully she will be like my favorite blindsided F2 from the U.S. bachelor, Chantal. She met her future husband before her season finished airing and she is now happily married with a beautiful child. She was a divorcee, so like Nikki had a long term relationship before her bachelor experience too.

Nikki will be great no matter the outcome we see on Wedsnesday or Thursday. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:26 pm

She might even become the next bachelorette.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 45 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 32 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91