SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:27 pm

reason wrote:She might even become the next bachelorette.
If she isn't f1, I hope she is considered! She would be an amazing ette.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by Amarylla Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:30 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
I agree! She has had a squeaky clean edit and lots of social media support so I am very hopeful that it could go that way if she isn't F1.
Amarylla
Amarylla

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:31 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:

She would be. I would totally apply if she was (FYI, I am a straight woman) Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Nikki would be a wonderful ette. if Richie doesn't want her, there will be plenty who do IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:38 pm

in_denial wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:

She would be. I would totally apply if she was (FYI, I am a straight woman) Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698 I know what u mean! She would be great to watch as bette ..she just has it I reckon! ..especially because she is so open to falling in love and quite passionate but most of all gorgeous girl inside and out-jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:44 pm

IMO - TPTB have given Nikki the best edit out of all the contestants by far.

For me she has come across as sweet, kind, considerate, joyful, honest, open... the list goes on. I can't think of a negative that they have shown. Even when she mentioned that she and Richie had a pash on their date the edit showed us her remorse and worry that she had hurt the other's feelings. They didn't need to show that.

So why have they edited her that way? - they have made the public fall in love with her.

Are TPTB just heartless bugg@rs and in the end it's all about the shock and the ratings when a favourite is eliminated?

Last edited by Katiebelle on Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm

@Katiebelle I copied your post about Ubud and s/caps to the s/cap thread. Thanks for tagging me it made it easier to find and great point about the location and travel distance bestbud!

Regarding Nikki, ITA with the posts about Nikki potentially being the Bette if she is F3. I think she would make a fabulous Bette if so yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Katiebelle wrote:IMO - TPTB have given Nikki the best edit out of all the contestants by far.

For me she has come across as sweet, kind, considerate, joyful, honest, open... the list goes on. I can't think of a negative that they have shown. Even when she mentioned that she and Richie had a pash on their date the edit showed us her remorse and worry that she had hurt the other's feelings. They didn't need to show that.

So why have they edited her that way? - they have made the public fall in love with her.

Are TPTB just heartless bugg@rs and in the end it's all about the shock and the ratings when a favourite is eliminated?
I hope not laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Katiebelle wrote:IMO - TPTB have given Nikki the best edit out of all the contestants by far.

Yeah they are heartless sad They did the same with Richie and Heather so it could be to get to see if viewers will fall in love and then hit with the shock and heartbreak.

It could be also that they edit them this way to get viewers to love them and enough to have them become the next lead option, too. 

I think Heather was their top choice for Bette but she made it clear early on that she didn't want to do it and at the time was in a relationship so I can see why they went with someone new since only Heather was the fan favorite. 

So if Nikki is not F1 and she is still single and is a fan favourite she could be in the running for Bette and maybe if use her exit for the shock exit and to get fans behind her more?

It is really sad though when I think about how Nikki said she was hoping that her story with Richie would be her crazy love story and that Richie would be her "forever love"...  

If Nikki is not F1 and has a shot at being the Bette then I could see  Nikki's "second chance at love" theme to find her forever love.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:23 pm

I've just noticed that Richie and Nikki have matching bum chins. Hers is not too pronounced but its there all the same! Just thought I'd lighten the mood a little.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:25 pm

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 21 3806527698 Love it @Sundybestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Sundy wrote:I've just noticed that Richie and Nikki have matching bum chins.  Hers is not too pronounced but its there all the same! Just thought I'd lighten the mood a little.  

Well @sundy - you've cracked it! (pun intended)

No need for anymore sleuthing. Alert the media, sit back, pour a gin and enjoy the ride. In fact, I'll pop over the ditch and bring the dutyfree Hendricks. bestbud!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 45 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91