SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Mon May 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Meet-the-men-of--the
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/meet-the-men-of-the-bachelorette-season-12-with-jojo-fletcher-25419.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 8:27 pm

julychild wrote:Some statement by his ex wife:   https://www.facebook.com/marie.bass.334?fref=nf

"As most of you have now noticed yes my ex husband is on the bachelorette. I've been overwhelmed with messages asking how I feel about this. I'll make this statement about it- Evan does his own thing, always has. I've raised my boys alone since they were born because he's been on a decade pursuit of wealth. He's not a "single dad", he's a dead beat dad. He's interested in one thing- money and fame. So kudos to him- he's getting what he wants. We are all very excited for him. Don't believe anything you see about him being a father. He's not. He's a sperm donor.
Hopefully he'll keep a sense of self respect during the show because as we all know the bachelorette is a respectable tv show.
What's important is that I'm happy and my boys are happy, apart from that I don't give a damn."

and a devoted single dad juggling to raise three boys while running a chain of erectile dysfunction

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/press-releases/

Liar liar pants on fire. Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613 Thanks Mrs Devoted Mom! and jc for bringing that info over.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon May 16, 2016 8:37 pm

This person is about the lamest contestant I've read about in a long time.
Where are TPTB finding these losers and why are they being picked to be on the show? Perhaps so JoJo will have people to send home right away? JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Maybe it's just me, but his profile pic gives me the heebie jeebies.  Though most of the profile pics are awful! laugh out loud

And then when you factor in his job, ego and the info from his ex.... I think they were scraping the bottom of the barrel and that maybe he was an alternate that got lucky when someone else got eliminated or backed out last minute.  laugh out loud

JMO... And yes, I know I'm being mean!  Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon May 16, 2016 8:52 pm

Well if JoJo asked for successful and ambitious then I guess he fits the bill. I doubt she asked for a deadbeat dad though.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Mon May 16, 2016 8:53 pm

Not to be snarky, but I bet when the producers read his profile and job description... Erectile Dysfunction and took a look at him it probably was well this should be good. Pit him against the meat heads and explore manhood laugh out loud

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon May 16, 2016 8:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but his profile pic gives me the heebie jeebies.  Though most of the profile pics are awful! laugh out loud

And then when you factor in his job, ego and the info from his ex.... I think they were scraping the bottom of the barrel and that maybe he was an alternate that got lucky when someone else got eliminated or backed out last minute.  laugh out loud

JMO... And yes, I know I'm being mean!  Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698
Nah, men who don't support their kids deserve all the snark we can give them. But to then claim to be a loving single dad raises him to being a real a**hole. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon May 16, 2016 9:06 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Maybe it's just me, but his profile pic gives me the heebie jeebies.  Though most of the profile pics are awful! laugh out loud

No, it's not just you.   no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 16, 2016 11:23 pm

We know of at least one for sure that backed out on Sunday when he was suppose to fly out after learning JoJo was the 'ette.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 9:32 pm

JoJo Meets Evan
Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-jojo-fletcher-meets-her-suitors-8726.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue May 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Meeting JoJo he looks even worse than on profile pic... no
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue May 17, 2016 9:48 pm

AHAHAHA. 1st Maddy, I agree! 2nd Thank you so much for all of the pictures you screen cap for us! You are wonderful!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
MonicaJM2001
Seabear
SarahD
MiniDiva
bluwavz