SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Tue May 17, 2016 9:52 pm

Maddy wrote:Meeting JoJo he looks even worse than on profile pic... no

IA and I felt like I needed to take a shower after seeing his profile pic. Something "slimy" looking about him {shudders}
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu May 19, 2016 1:25 am

And here I think he is even more disgusting... no no
Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 19, 2016 1:26 am

Hopefully she is gonna send him home at the first night... Rolling Eyes
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 4:49 am

Maddy wrote:Hopefully she is gonna send him home at the first night... Rolling Eyes

Not according to RS. Even without his input I would have guessed that tptb would keep him around for a few episodes in order to be able to make some juvenile erectile jokes. That was probably the only reason he was cast.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 7:05 am

Sprite wrote:
Maddy wrote:Hopefully she is gonna send him home at the first night... Rolling Eyes

Not according to RS. Even without his input I would have guessed that tptb would keep him around for a few episodes in order to be able to make some juvenile erectile jokes. That was probably the only reason he was cast.
I can't blame JoJo for this one. There are going to be guys that JoJo has to keep for a little while that are TPTB picks not hers. Happens to every single lead, not just her. I think the final 8-10 are where we truly start seeing it be all the leads choice. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 12:06 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Sprite wrote:

I can't blame JoJo for this one. There are going to be guys that JoJo has to keep for a little while that are TPTB picks not hers. Happens to every single lead, not just her. I think the final 8-10 are where we truly start seeing it be all the leads choice. JMO.

No doubt, although I think the lead could narrow it down even more than the top 8-10 that very first night. Of course, then there wouldn't be much of a show left.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu May 19, 2016 12:22 pm

I wish they got rid of the fillers sooner, but again I blame TPTB for that not the lead.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu May 19, 2016 1:09 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I wish they got rid of the fillers sooner, but again I blame TPTB for that not the lead.

I do too. If they let them get rid of the filler quicker at the start, they would have more time to spend with the ones they are really interested in and we could see how the connections develop and avoid much of the stupid fake drama. They could still do the same number of shows and the travel, but just eliminate them more slowly.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Thu May 19, 2016 1:30 pm

Sprite wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I wish they got rid of the fillers sooner, but again I blame TPTB for that not the lead.

I do too. If they let them get rid of the filler quicker at the start, they would have more time to spend with the ones they are really interested in and we could see how the connections develop and avoid much of the stupid fake drama. They could still do the same number of shows and the travel, but just eliminate them more slowly.

Wouldn't that be awesome? I've always felt like there should only be ten after the first night, eliminate two a week for the next two weeks and spend six weeks with the remaining six guys. I guess MF feels people would rather watch the train wrecks. That's got to be the more casual viewers though because I know I'd prefer for them to be able to spend more time falling for someone.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu May 19, 2016 10:12 pm

Sprite wrote: I would have guessed that tptb would keep him around for a few episodes in order to be able to make some juvenile erectile jokes. That was probably the only reason he was cast.
Probably that's what they are talking about... Rolling Eyes
Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 -the-bachelorette--s
http://www.buddytv.com/slideshows/the-bachelorette/the-bachelorette-season-12-premiere-photos-the-first-cocktail-party-19669.aspx
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:04 am

As disturbing as Chad is, last night I saw Evan being a real trouble maker. IMO His passive-aggressive actions toward Chad were so obvious. When Chad confronted Evan about his stand up routine at the sex show Evan said it was all in good fun, but from the film before that we know he was deliberately trying to get a rise out of Chad. I don't like either of them and though they both have different problems IMO they are both out of line and I hope they're gone tonight.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:07 am

Evan is a sack of chit.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
MonicaJM2001
Seabear
SarahD
MiniDiva
bluwavz