SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 3:20 am

Jo is keeping Evan around because she has to...plain and simple, IMO. In no way do I believe she actually wanted him there.  laugh out loud

TPTB need drama from him with Chad and she has to keep so many per epi.  If not, she'd probably have done what many of us wish she could/would and gotten rid of all these losers, except for maybe the top 4-8 on night one. JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:59 am

Evan would be more appropriate if he were cast on Criminal Minds.  I am still feeling queasy from watching JoJo kiss him twice.

Last edited by Seabear on Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:03 am

Somehow, I don't think he will be around too much longer. He seriously creeps me out. Hopefully he and Chad will both go home tonight....I wonder which one will hold the door for the other. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:54 am

Sprite wrote:
babs wrote:Chad may be the pit bull but Evan is the little Chihuahua that follows him around, nipping at his heels.  

Hey...my Chihuahua and I resent that! Oz is nothing but a love bug and not in an way annoying or nipping or yapping. He would be hands down the favourite contestant of the season if he was cast. No doubt JoJo would pick him for her F1!

I actually thought ED jerk was way more annoying than Chad. He deliberately did everything he could to get a rise out of Chad and was so smarmy with JoJo and CH with all his fake fear. All Chad wanted was to be left alone so he could work out, sleep and eat. He asked to be left in peace and if he had in any way threatened anyone...for real...he would have been be gone because of liability as others have on other shows long before him. Instead, they send him on a date with JoJo and then send him back to where the guys are staying? and BIP? I don't think so. The whole stupid thing would be laughable if it wasn't so annoying.

Exactly! laugh out loud yeah the show is going to just hand over an open/shut case of neglience on their part by letting a legitimate threat of violence just stroll around their show/production after his elimination and then purposely follow that individual around as he goes to "cut off arms, legs, and torsos..." Oh and then have that person join another show of theirs to directly follow this show.....Evan clearly provoked Chad every chance he got then ran and played the poor, innocent bullied role. But awesome we get to see more of his shenanigans on BIP as well. Lucky us.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:22 pm

Bustle ‏@bustle  Pasadena, CA
Goodbye, Evan. You may be gone but this comment will stay with us all season.
#TheBachelorette
Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Giphy
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:28 pm

He belongs on a Lifetime movie about a creepy stalker

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:37 pm

ForeverLove wrote:He belongs on a Lifetime movie about a creepy stalker

No no no! It would feel too real for me. That crap would be scarier than the Conjuring.
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:42 pm

https://mobile.twitter.com/bachelorburnbk/status/745073283809312768

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:01 pm

ForeverLove wrote:He belongs on a Lifetime movie about a creepy stalker
Actually he kind of reminds me of the guy who usually wears orange, but is always in charge of picking up the soap in prison.  I can still see him saying : "Daddy kissed JoJo"  there too.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:38 pm

It makes me wonder what his ex-wife and his kids are like -- one can only hope they are nothing like him. So long, Evan, and lotsa luck.

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:01 pm

OMG I am dying here rofl rofl rofl

https://www.gofundme.com/2aeqmhw

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:02 pm

Can't believe someone put Evan on Go Fund Me; I thought that site was reserved for more serious causes than a new shirt. :thud

Newto
Newto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
MonicaJM2001
Seabear
SarahD
MiniDiva
bluwavz