SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by SarahD Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:52 am

Is that for real? They've exceeded goal and amount raised could have fed a family of 5 in 3rd world countries!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Newto Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:18 am

Kind of shows what the American value system has come to. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:55 pm

Posted 8 minutes ago.

My people Smiley #thebachelorette by @theebass
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:14 pm

I went on his Instagram page and he looks better in a lot of his pics. I'm going to try to give him the benefit of doubt until I see him on BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:15 pm

According to someone OT here, he is a nice guy.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:04 pm

One of his sons, commented on the above IG post and said I love you Dad, but now it looks like it is gone, the account was private.  Probably wise so the kids don't get stalked.  We know there are always two sides of the story when ex's are involved so I think he must be a nicer guy than painted.  Rolling Eyes
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:51 pm

It's starting to look that way @MiniDiva. I wonder if we'll hear from the ex again during BIP.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bronco18 Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:56 pm

I think his sons are adorable! Jury's still out on Evan, though cheeky
bronco18
bronco18

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:43 pm

I saw enough about Evan's personality on the Ette...to know he does nothing for me...except creep me out.   No amount of money or cute kids will change that.  To bad he was so obsessed with Chad paying for his shirt since he clearly could afford to get another. Petty little man.    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:23 pm

The ex could be a little petty and vengeful herself, but it doesn't change the weaselly way that Evan acted with Chad. I think I will still find him to be a weasel on BiP, I don't personally like Carly either, so they might be a match made in reality tv hell for me. Kaitlyn and Shawn were too and that seems to be all good.

In the picture above is James T just traveling everywhere trying to hone in on publicity that his cast mates are getting? Why didn't he just go on BiP, maybe he wasn't invited?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:48 pm

Evan is definitely RICH. Check his IG. Drives a Maserati, Ferrari, Mercedes, Range Rover. Nice job Carly! Hope she buys herself some new clothes and does monthly hair appointments.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Evan is definitely RICH. Check his IG. Drives a Maserati, Ferrari, Mercedes, Range Rover. Nice job Carly! Hope she buys herself some new clothes and does monthly hair appointments.

IMO.

And eyebrow scaping. Last BIP, her dark overdone eyebrows bothered me . If he's made a life out of erectile dysfunction , good for him. giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+22
MonicaJM2001
Seabear
SarahD
MiniDiva
bluwavz