SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:53 pm

Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA  7m7 minutes ago
Although it's not what Jasmine thought she initially wanted, Mike's stability is more of what her future needs. #BacheloretteCA

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 CvGDqiAXgAIQTUB

Hot , desert don't care....let's get it on!!! ... kisses lolpanda
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:00 pm

Okay I am now basically 100% certain Mike is F1 (but I don't want to jinx it so let's make it 99.9%).  And I am SO HAPPY!!!

:claphands thumbsup High clap heartglasses blowkiss :swinginglove cloud nine

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:01 pm

@siena, you are hilarious girl.

I am 99% sure Mike is F1 but using my 1% to stay mad at the producers for dragging Mikey through that 2 on 1 date....still makes no sense to me laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:08 pm

For some reason I just cant see Jas with Kevin W after this episode. Jas and Mike fits better he more mature.

Last edited by reason on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:10 pm

mercieme wrote:@siena, you are hilarious girl.

I am 99% sure Mike is F1 but using my 1% to stay mad at the producers for dragging Mikey through that 2 on 1 date....still makes no sense to me laugh out loud

@mercieme yes
since im curious..i did check Brad season...guess what?..Bianka also got a 2on1 date on the very next epis after her SD. So IMO it must be a Canadian Premiere Season thing with the F1s Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1710264613 giggling .(BTS perspective, obviously both leads wanted more time with their F1s i suppose...and logically Jasmike would have alone time a lot more in the afternoon/evening. Thats better than a scarce time on the GD setting. IMO)

from storyline perspective. I see them put Thomas and Mikey together to allude a sort of 'Free Spirit' VS Stable Lifestyle on Jasmine's end.(as you can see upthread from EtteCA twitter).
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:16 pm

siena wrote:Okay I am now basically 100% certain Mike is F1 (but I don't want to jinx it so let's make it 99.9%).  And I am SO HAPPY!!!

:claphands thumbsup High clap heartglasses blowkiss :swinginglove cloud nine

@siena

happy for you, girl giggling ...for me, i was 99% after Mikey gets his FIR Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 1710264613

curious as to why you think so after this epis?..is it bc the lame 'stable' obstacle that Jas said?...inquisitive mind wants to know Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 2498057887 bestbud!
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:39 pm

@mercieme Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698 I think this 2-1 will end up being a positive for their relationship in the end. Hugesmile

@reason Yeah I think Mike will be F1, and Mikhel will be the next Bachelor and either F2 or F3.

@Joy15 I watched the 2-1 on with Brad and Bianka too because I was curious (jinx  :gotcha: ). They were able to get a lot more time together. IMO much more than would've been possible on a GD. It also allowed both leads to really get clear on what they needed from a partner. All ultimately good things. yes It also provided a clearer narrative about where Jasmine is at which IMO fits in with the storyline being told this season. I will make a better post to explain, but I was basically waiting for Jasmine to say what she said to match with what I had sleuthed.

The story Mike relayed about his Mother sounds heartbreaking and incredibly touching. That kind of life-changing experience can either break you, or push towards realizing how short life is and to make the most of each day. It seems like Mike turned all of that anguish into trying to help others. yes She made a great choice IMO. awwww

Last edited by siena on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:53 pm

tyvm for explaining.@siena

what a beautiful words you said about them. IMO You got plenty to do this season, girl...
1) make a Jasmike kissing scrap book and laying out all the kisses observations right from the chop to FRC.  :uptonogood
2) make a compilation of their story narrative with your touching words awwww

Pls make it happen .Praying  and i am not even joking giggling

Last edited by Joy15 on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:56 pm

@siena I am waiting with baited breath for your narrative.  Thank you in advance.

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:24 am

reason wrote:@siena I am waiting with baited breath for you narrative.  Thank you in advance.

:yes: me too Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 43 3806527698 Praying
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:25 am

My hope right now is Mike F1 and Mikhel next bachelor. KW winning would put a damper on the whole season IMO.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:27 am

cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl  cantstopl I am sitting on that 8 board abs and I ain't a moving until the end.  Sorry Jas I have to borrow it for the ride.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose