SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 pm

BlackHalo wrote:My hope right now is Mike F1 and Mikhel next bachelor. KW winning would put a damper on the whole season IMO.

Re the bold, I am ready to eat crow if that happens laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Aww thank you @Joy15! This thread is going to keep me busy. Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 I might already have another gif in the works ready to post.

@reason @LeapofFaith Just weighing up on what to post because we don't want the clues to stop coming yet! But will try to compile some things. Smiley

@BlackHalo I really do think it will be Mike as F1 and Mikhel as the next Bachelor. :yes:

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:31 pm

Yay @siena, I second Joy's request for the gif compilations, they are so good....please keep them coming. And yes if you can storyboard JasMike love story via pics even better, thanks girl bestbud!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:44 pm

Since I haven't got a chance to watch the new episode yet @mercieme I'll still have to wait to make a specific post about it. But with Trista and Ryan on the Aftershow this week I guess it's appropriate to post this now. Ask and you shall receive @Joy15:gotcha:  

Not sure whether to call this the "woah" moment or the "oh god" moment.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 But right after the moment in the first gif Jasmine says to Mike "kissing you is the best". After the Trista and Ryan gif, Ryan talks about needing to dive into the ice cold water. laugh out loud

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 5fi783
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 309q8m0
Source: My gifs

Side note: If you look closely Mike also starts to smile when he sees Jasmine's reaction. Hugesmile

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:49 pm

wow...had to go out for an errand for a bit and came back to find that even the after show is done!  

Just some thoughts on this episode...

So happy for our Mikey and how he kept himself together throughout that nerve-wracking date. When Jasmine stood up with rose in hand and started walking over to Thomas, he must have been sweating bullets but he kept his cool and was very understanding of  the whole situation. True sign of  a gentleman and just how mature he is. He's always thinking about how Jasmine feels and how tough it is for her. So unlike someone else who pouted his way through the entire group date and had a hissy fit when he didn't get the rose.

Our Mkey is a class act. It's a shame they didn't really show any SQT. It would have been nice to listen in on that conversation. I'm sure he would have been trying to comfort her after an emotional day.

@siena, I too would like to second (or is it 3rd, 4th 5th) motion for a gif compilation of all the Jasmike moments....it woud be your gift to all of us Jasmike fans handwave

@reason cantstopl you're too funny....but I agree those 8 pack abs are just way too yummy to be left alone....we definitely need to get us some of those :bigsmile:

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:50 pm

siena wrote: Ask and you shall receive @Joy15:gotcha:  

Not sure whether to call this the "woah" moment or the "oh god" moment.  Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698 But right after the moment in the first gif Jasmine says  to Mike "kissing you is the best". After the Trista and Ryan gif, Ryan talks about needing to dive into the ice cold water. laugh out loud

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 5fi783
Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 309q8m0
Source: My gifs

tyvm @siena..you are the bestest!!

Pls et me re-captioned both :
"WOOOOOAAAHH!!. THAT ONE MOMENT WHEN YOU HAVE AN ECSTASY OVER KISSING YOUR SOUL MATE"  :hearts love:
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:52 pm

This thread is on Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f525

Thanks @siena....I am already at Nov 22nd waiting for the proposal. Mikey please do not let me down giggling

@Joy15, we may need to rate this thread "mature", you know some teenagers are lurking girl Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:01 am

mercieme wrote:This thread is on Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 1f525

Thanks @siena....I am already at Nov 22nd waiting for the proposal. Mikey please do not let me down giggling

@Joy15, we may need to rate this thread "mature", you know some teenagers are lurking girl Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698

Rated PG 13, parental guidance is advised cantstopl

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:10 am

Thanks everyone!

@Baseball Mom I'll try my best to compile those moments. Happy to give a gift for all of us Jasmike fans! beatingheart  I would have loved to see some SQT too. I agree Mike has shown himself to be a class act. Even the way he has stuck up for Jasmine after the twitter drama. He's a true gentlemen.

IMO he isn't thinking only of how difficult this process has been for him. Even in that first talk in the first episode, Mike says to Jasmine that he's been thinking about how overwhelming this must be for her. That is the sign of a true partner. Someone who would not only love her, but be her best-friend because ultimately he just wants her to be happy IMO.

LOL @Joy15 new caption accepted!

@mercieme We've got a month now to wait!! And just imagining the proposal... I know Mikey won't let us down. And then when I even think about the HTD and Jasmine meeting Mike's dad. :tissuebox

Yep parental guidance advised, "this thread may contain some adult themes". Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 3806527698

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:16 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 CvGj0v2XYAgZC5m
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
It's all fun and games! ......Until Noah shows up with a bombshell. #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:39 am

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 44 CvGqIxBWgAIt8sF
Bachelorette Canada ‏@BacheloretteCA
Mike continues to open up with Jasmine. Will his deep and personal stories be enough to save him from this 2-on-1 date? #BacheloretteCA
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:41 am

@siena I remember those times. Keep them coming.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose