SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:50 pm

I took it he had the shotgun and shovel for MEandI.
 No? Maybe that's why she moved to NY? She had to get out of town/the nest? 
My gut feeling is her parents do not think it's funny, her parents are not happy with the situation, yet like any parent in a situation where your adult child does not do the thing you want or their life takes a twist you are unhappy with, WTF can you do about it? 
The first step would be to stop enabling and  hopefully this will happen or maybe is happening and thus the book, for $. 
IDK. What I believe is her parents are prob very aware of how their daughter is and realize she is no longer under their control even though she may act like a spoiled 5 yr old.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 7 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:55 pm

I didn't look at it that way - that's possible too. I took it to mean as a threat to any guy who mistreats his daughter. Maybe Nick, Josh or JPG got advance copies and let her know they weren't happy. I thought I read on here, or saw where Andi's mom said something a couple weeks back like "so proud of you" when she was doing something for her book?
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:59 pm

Kasha, interesting point. However in my humble opinion, I doubt they would publicly imply anything negative about Pookie, even if they hate she wrote the book. JMO, I guess he's reading the parts about #25 & #26 and Pookie's inflated opinion of her being wronged by them.

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:02 pm

What a stupid thing to say IMO, as if any of those numbered guys care.

Here's a new's flash Mr and Mrs D, it takes two to tango, and your daughter tango'd before the proposal and even after the split.

I don't understand why people choose to behave in a spiteful manner to the one who chose to break up a relationship. Is it better to stay in a fake relationship to avoid humiliation? Is it a life long penance for self gratification?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm quite sure it was meant for the men. (it was snark)
However, since the book is calling out the men she schtupted and apparently was not forced to schtupt and then chose to bring it up yet another time, well, I would not be happy with my own adult daughter.  
Why can't she be like other daughters and shut up about it already? Do they know she isn't a virgin? Do they know she is an adult and has adult sex with prob multiple past romantic relationships? Of course. But like most parents and their friends, the last thing they want to do is hear about, have the rest of the world hear about it and then be perpetually reminded of it. 
Eees Not OK. 
All they can do publicly is stick a smile on it.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:03 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I didn't look at it that way - that's possible too. I took it to mean as a threat to any guy who mistreats his daughter. Maybe Nick, Josh or JPG got advance copies and let her know they weren't happy. I thought I read on here, or saw where Andi's mom said something a couple weeks back like "so proud of you" when she was doing something for her book?
Totally agree about the implied threat to guys. Yes, her mother said she was so proud, it's probably on MeAndi's twitter or IG, but I don't follow her to find it, giggling

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:05 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What a stupid thing to say IMO, as if any of those numbered guys care.

Here's a new's flash Mr and Mrs D, it takes two to tango, and your daughter tango'd before the proposal and even after the split.

I don't understand why people choose to behave in a spiteful manner to the one who chose to break up a relationship. Is it better to stay in a fake relationship to avoid humiliation? Is it a life long penance for self gratification?
Bravo, GA, couldn't agree more! clapping!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:11 pm

I agree, Kasha. The last thing I would want my son or daughter to do is air dirty laundry for all to read. Not something I would be proud of, and certainly not taking the high road. I will eat my words if this book is about her, and reflecting on her own short comings. If she left the guys out of it, I could much more easily see the point of the book, but still don't see the need to put it out there for all of eternity.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:12 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I agree, Kasha. The last thing I would want my son or daughter to do is air dirty laundry for all to read. Not something I would be proud of, and certainly not taking the high road. I will eat my words if this book is about her, and reflecting on her own short comings. If she left the guys out of it, I could much more easily see the point of the book, but still don't see the need to put it out there for all of eternity.

I agree

Kasha: schtupt, laugh out loud love it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:20 pm

I would have respect for the book if she brought up how it was a journey of trying to find herself, as many at that age still are. 
She went through college and law school. Two great schools, 8 years of fun and impressive degrees and then a stint in a profession that made her realize it was not her cup of tea. She was not happy and wanted a change. 
She did 2 stints on a reality show for a dramatic 180. She traveled and fell in and out of love and bed. This was not the answer. 
She moved across the country. A job here, a job there. 
She's floating. She's floundering. She still doesn't have the answers. 
She's not alone. Get in line. Most of us spend a lot of our life looking for the answers. 
This might have been a better approach for her book imo, one more relatable.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:22 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote: Kasha, interesting point. However in my humble opinion, I doubt they would publicly imply anything negative about Pookie, even if they hate she wrote the book. JMO, I guess he's reading the parts about #25 & #26 and Pookie's inflated opinion of her being wronged by them.
I agree with you and seeing him and the comment just makes me shake my head GROW UP HY !!!!! jmo
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by theboy'smom Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:05 pm

reason wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Bringing this photo over from the "fan" thread. 
This is what she chose to wear on national tv.  She has some great looking clothes and she chose this.  
ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 7 13109101_142305082839611_30745870_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTIzODM5NTU4MjEzNzkzMTE2Nw%3D%3D

On tv she is selling her self a night call girl yikes,  Maybe she is trying to impress CH?

This girl is completely forgettable; unimpressive; yesterday's news trying to be relevant. I feel sorry for her - in an unsympathetic way.

theboy'smom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom