SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by sosleepy Sun May 22, 2016 4:30 pm

^^Yes, I agree with you. But though Nick comes from an intensely Catholic family, I never got the impression that he is personally extremely religious. NOT that he was a good long term fit for Andi either, but I get the feeling he's the kind of religious appathetic that could make it work with an (appathetic) Jewish girl. The dude posting scripture to his SM and using it as a backhanded insult for his ex? Yeah, probably not a good fit, Andi.

I'm at the part where Josh piled all of her crap like a garbage dump in his hall for her to pick up, and later, where she burned a bunch of his items. Tacky AF, guys. Both of them. I stand by my thesis: they are both terrible. I wouldn't want to date, let alone marry either. It's becoming crystal clear why they are BOTH single. JMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Litta123 Sun May 22, 2016 4:34 pm

^^Which is kind of ironic because, if memory serves me correctly, I believe that was one of the issues Andi raised with Juan Pablo. That he knew nothing about her and specifically asked if he knew what religion she was. (cmiiw)

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun May 22, 2016 4:49 pm

CMIIW, but Josh's mom is Jewish, and while she is a practicing Catholic now, she is still involved in celebrating some of the Jewish holidays. I remember seeing it on her Facebook when Josh and Andi were still together. I don't think either of their faith bothered one or the other to be honest, although it always annoyed me that Josh and Andi spent Christmas in Vegas with the Dorfman's instead of spending it with the Murray's. But oh yeah Andi, Josh never supported you laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Which is kind of ironic because, if memory serves me correctly, I believe that was one of the issues Andi raised with Juan Pablo. That he knew nothing about her and specifically asked if he knew what religion she was. (cmiiw)

Ha! So true!!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun May 22, 2016 7:07 pm

The really embarrassing part is yet to come I'm afraid...
I'm at the part where Josh texts Andi and they meet up for lunch and go back to his apartment because "Sabel missed her so much". I know more about their sex life than I ever wanted to, it's basically a play-by-play.
The first kiss, how they both lost their shirts, how he lifted her up and took her upstairs (which he never did before), how he placed her on the bed, grinned at her and started to unzip his pants... After 25 minutes she picks up her clothes (panties are on the tv and no bra in sight...) and leaves. She feels on top of the world because she is in power, I still don't understand the logic behind that one... and then she basically advices other girls to do the same. But only if they are "so over the guy and there's no (false) hope of getting back together" If they are not there yet, they shouldn't be afraid because their will come... no no no no
Awful, just awful. If I were Josh, I'd be furious that my sex life is out there for everybody to read about.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun May 22, 2016 7:13 pm

No wonder Josh commented back then, that if they had a reality show it would be on HBO ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 1f62e ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 1f648

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 1f49c

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 8367-910 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 I_got_13 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 E5kqdm15 ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 77 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11978

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun May 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Holy sh!t, I'm cringing just reading this. What a freak show one must be to write these things down and publish them for all the world to see. And the biggest mystery of all: where was the bra??

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun May 22, 2016 7:26 pm

Andi... stahp. You may think you were in power or whatever but all you did was give #26 exactly what he wanted. All he was thinking is that he got some from you one last time. Also why did we need a play-by-play? LOL.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19233

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 22, 2016 7:26 pm

CH must just may be having a ball. I'm sure he wants her to feel as powerful as she wants.

She "thinks" she can make others believe her twisted warped logic is a strong independent woman, where in fact it's more confirmation, she needs desperate professional help.

He dumped her, and I suppose by him wanting more, that makes her feel powerful? I'd be feeling used.  question

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun May 22, 2016 7:48 pm

See, that's why I won't read the book. I don't want a play-by-play of Andi's sex life (I don't want a play-by-play of anyone's sex life). It just feels intrusive and uncomfortable.

And she seriously needs to get over the materialism. Like, there are more things to having a good life than Prada shoes and Celine handbags and fancy apartments.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun May 22, 2016 7:48 pm

^^I agree GA, it was just break-up sex, she wasn't the first one that ever happened to.  cantstopl

Do you really think CH is that into Andi's fantasy world  . . . I would hope he would find the whole matter just icky and stay away.  LOL!
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 7:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Holy sh!t, I'm cringing just reading this. What a freak show one must be to write these things down and publish them for all the world to see. And the biggest mystery of all: where was the bra??

She probably left it as a souvenir, in her own mind, for him to cry and drool over in her absence.  He probably threw it out with the old moldy frig forgottens.
We don't need to worry our pretty lil heads about the religion issue as we have not yet determined whether or not she can even successfully live with another human being for a year. One step at a time.
My personal feeling is if she could have a sex tape of her and Josh, she would have youtubed that. Let's count our blessings. That could have been a freebie disk with every book purchase.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom