SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by whit90 Sun May 22, 2016 6:12 pm

sosleepy wrote:^^Yes, I agree with you. But though Nick comes from an intensely Catholic family, I never got the impression that he is personally extremely religious. NOT that he was a good long term fit for Andi either, but I get the feeling he's the kind of religious appathetic that could make it work with an (appathetic) Jewish girl. The dude posting scripture to his SM and using it as a backhanded insult for his ex? Yeah, probably not a good fit, Andi.

I'm at the part where Josh piled all of her crap like a garbage dump in his hall for her to pick up, and later, where she burned a bunch of his items. Tacky AF, guys. Both of them. I stand by my thesis: they are both terrible. I wouldn't want to date, let alone marry either. It's becoming crystal clear why they are BOTH single. JMO.
I do not see where when Josh post scriptures on SM it is towards Andi . He did it before her season and still does. Nick is religious but keeps that part of his life private like most do. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 78 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

Post by Ladybug82 Sun May 22, 2016 6:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She probably left it as a souvenir, in her own mind, for him to cry and drool over in her absence.  He probably threw it out with the old moldy frig forgottens.
We don't need to worry our pretty lil heads about the religion issue as we have not yet determined whether or not she can even successfully live with another human being for a year. One step at a time.
My personal feeling is if she could have a sex tape of her and Josh, she would have youtubed that. Let's count our blessings. That could have been a freebie disk with every book purchase.

Small blessings, but I wouldn't give her too much credit... Based on what those that have read or listened have said, she still supposedly has nude pics of Josh she printed and kept in case she needed them for blackmail. If book sales don't go as planned she could start offering a copy with each purchase.  Sadly, I wouldn't put it past her, since she had no problem telling everyone she had them to begin with. JMO.

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun May 22, 2016 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 6:45 pm

She is more depraved than I thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 22, 2016 6:52 pm

Alanna wrote:Holy sh!t, I'm cringing just reading this. What a freak show one must be to write these things down and publish them for all the world to see. And the biggest mystery of all: where was the bra??

Maybe Josh had his own little bonfire. laugh out loud :uptonogood

ETA: I didn't realize Andi didn't actually move in with Josh until November when things were really declining between them. The way she talks about it, was Josh the first guy she ever lived with? One of her primary concerns was going #2. That was kind of shocking to me. He was her fiancé, supposedly in love with some form of comfort between them, and by November she'd been with him for what, like 6 mos? But her major concern about moving in with him was literally poop. It just seemed kind of very immature to me. She wasn't ready for any of it.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun May 22, 2016 7:22 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:Holy sh!t, I'm cringing just reading this. What a freak show one must be to write these things down and publish them for all the world to see. And the biggest mystery of all: where was the bra??

ETA: I didn't realize Andi didn't actually move in with Josh until November when things were really declining between them. The way she talks about it, was Josh the first guy she ever lived with? One of her primary concerns was going #2. That was kind of shocking to me. He was her fiancé, supposedly in love with some form of comfort between them, and by November she'd been with him for what, like 6 mos? But her major concern about moving in with him was literally poop. It just seemed kind of very immature to me. She wasn't ready for any of it.

Seriously? laugh out loud She's like a teenager trapped in an adult woman's body. Good lord. Where did she live until November then?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 7:25 pm

Every one does #2 it smells, the colour is different depending on what you eat, you are to do it at least once a day. If his #2 dont stink then that is his problem but going to the bathroom is an everyday of life event dont need to be written about in a book. Desperate for money much?

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sun May 22, 2016 7:30 pm

mindless wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

Seriously? laugh out loud She's like a teenager trapped in an adult woman's body. Good lord. Where did she live until November then?

She still had her own apartment in Atlanta. They spent most of their time together, I'm sure. But she said they'd still take breaks and she would spend nights at her own place. When her lease was up in November, she didn't resign and moved in with him. And yes, she said one of her big concerns was going #2 and losing all privacy.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2016 7:33 pm

As long as you are sleeping together and he is seeing her butt naked all privacy is gone he is now her fiancee, if she had become ill he would have to take care of her she wont have privacy then.  Damn she is dump she has a lot of growing up to do.  Did her mom pick her up from walmart out of adult section, I am sure she thought her about life with a man.

Last edited by reason on Sun May 22, 2016 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun May 22, 2016 7:42 pm

Apparently Andi has never heard of poo-pourri. (link) Thank you Jillian Harris for sharing about this years ago when she was with Ed.

In all seriousness, my best guess is that this (the #2 fear) was Andi's attempt at being funny. She has no idea that it falls flat, and it only makes her out to look like a silly high school girl...imo.

ItsNotOkay - Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6 - Page 78 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun May 22, 2016 7:44 pm

cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl
I just can't. She was worried about CHIT all that time? Not a job. Not happiness. Not health. CHIT.
You can't make this chit up. You just can't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun May 22, 2016 7:50 pm

Andi is so immature and insecure.
I'd be shocked if any guy wants to date her -- and not for long if so.
No way any guy could compete with her narcissism.
What a mess.
Jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun May 22, 2016 7:58 pm

All I can say is that giving the book 1 star is too generous. It sounds horrid and way too much TMI.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #6

+81
BohemianNika
lipsis
Newto
MiniDiva
sdmom