SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:36 pm

just me wrote:
atem wrote:Any way to sleuth who gets on the helicopter? Where did you read about the helicopter? Anyone else notice that it seems as though Alex (female one) and Jeff get 'coupled'?  
Information on Helicopters-http://www.digplanet.com/wiki/Coupled_(TV_series)

Thanks!

Do you know why they are airing repeats until Jul 18th? I don't get it!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by just me Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Do you know why they are airing repeats until Jul 18th?  I don't get it!

Do not know. Does not make sense to show repeats for 3 weeks. Maybe they are trying to bring more attention to the show since I think it has been having more viewers.

Here is another read- Lindsey has a sight and blogs on the episodes:

http://www.datingontv.com/#modern-organic-thai

I hope they will show where the couples are at the end of the show not just who gets on the helicopters.

I believe Lisa will. Ben lives in Chicago and she lives in NY. I do not see their relationship going long term. To me its more of a hook up. For her I hope it is more.
The girl with Tyler - I see no way!
Kristen- I see no way!

Titi I think might meet Brandon at the helicopter.(As things now stand.) I do not know how far they live apart. I think Brandon likes her but he also likes to go out to the Clubs. (He said this when meeting the girls.) Hard to see anything long term.

Lindsey really likes Alex and I think he does her. She seems to wants a exclusive relationship but I do not know about him. They both live in California - not to far apart. Will she come to the helicopter? Think it depends on their last conversations. Will they last?  (She is wearing ring in her blogs but does it signify??)

Ashley and Bt are my most hopeful. I believe she does go to the helicopter and they continue to exclusively date. Are they still together? I think BT is really into her - like both Michelle and Lindsey said. The real world takes really deep Love to continue on in.  Hope so!

From article about Ben I showed you; it says there were 10 guys. I figure there is one left? Does this sound right?
Also, the guys were all there 6 weeks and waited somewhere else till they came to meet the women. (Read this but will have to find where.)   Wonder when they left and returned. ( In other words how long would these relationships have lasted if they are still going on.)                   

The last guys will not have much time to make a relationship.
Have a great 4TH! Going to Fireworks if it doesn't rain. hi
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:16 pm

^^^^ You too just me!

I think TT gets on the helicopter, but I don't see that they are still together. Hope I'm wrong.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:04 pm

atem wrote:Any way to sleuth who gets on the helicopter? Where did you read about the helicopter? Anyone else notice that it seems as though Alex (female one) and Jeff get 'coupled'?  

Alex posted on Twitter that if Wells became the Bachelor she would get a lawyer to get out of the Coupled contract.  She obviously  was just kidding but I think maybe she does not end up with anyone. (She could of got Coupled though. Missed seeing about her and Jeff.)

If 10 guys were scheduled to be on the show( Article on Ben said this) then there must be 1 more guy - since 3 went home. Does anyone know who this will be?

Wish Coupled would leave out some of the drama and stick to truth. I got discouraged with the Bachelor because they played too many games with our minds. If I want to watch Fiction I can watch the TV series- "UNREAL". I was hoping Coupled would be different.

Does anyone know when the taping of Coupled ended? If any of them  are still together; they have had to keep quiet for awhile. That would not help a relationship since they can not be seen together.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:21 pm

I think she got 'Coupled' and it ended after. There's no way to have a real relationship from this show with the time that was left.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:22 pm

just me wrote:

Alex posted on Twitter that if Wells became the Bachelor she would get a lawyer to get out of the  Coupled contract.  She obviously  was just kidding but I think maybe she does not end up with anyone. (She could of got Coupled though. Missed seeing about her and Jeff.)

If 10 guys were scheduled to be on the show( Article on Ben said this) then there must be 1 more guy - since 3 went home. Does anyone know who this will be?

Wish Coupled would leave out some of the drama and stick to truth. I got discouraged with the Bachelor because they played too many games with our minds. If I want to watch Fiction I can watch the TV series- "UNREAL". I was hoping Coupled would be different.

Does anyone know when the taping of Coupled ended? If any of them  are still together; they have had to keep quiet for awhile. That would not help a relationship since they can not be seen together.

I think the next guy must be that short guy that you see on their twitter/social media headers.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:43 pm

atem wrote:
just me wrote:

Alex posted on Twitter that if Wells became the Bachelor she would get a lawyer to get out of the  Coupled contract.  She obviously  was just kidding but I think maybe she does not end up with anyone. (She could of got Coupled though. Missed seeing about her and Jeff.)

I think the next guy must be that short guy that you see on their twitter/social media headers.[/b]

Do you know where I can find this? - On whose twitter?

Also, Fox has said the following about episode 8 next week: -"The remaining women get a big surprise when one of the final helicopters lands on the island; a partner swap causes one woman to leave the island"

Who do you think this could be?
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:27 pm

just me wrote:
atem wrote:
just me wrote:

I think the next guy must be that short guy that you see on their twitter/social media headers.[/b]

Do you know where I can find this? - On whose twitter?

Also, Fox has said the following about episode 8 next week: -"The remaining women get a big surprise when one of the final helicopters lands on the island; a partner swap causes one woman to leave the island"

Who do you think this could be?

The partner swap is easy. Jeff and Kristin (sp?) split up and he gets Coupled with Alex.

The header for the show's twitter.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:07 pm

Ooooh Interesting! How does he meet Alex? I thought the guys she liked last episode chose Alicia? Does she hook up with the new helicopter guy and then pick Jeff? What a crazy episode that would be. I have felt from the beginning that Kristin was going to be difficult to match.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:33 pm

casjacknick wrote:Ooooh Interesting! How does he meet Alex? I thought the guys she liked last episode chose Alicia? Does she hook up with the new helicopter guy and then pick Jeff? What a crazy episode that would be. I have felt from the beginning that Kristin was going to be difficult to match.

Alex indicated a 'twist' this coming episode. You can see in the commercial previews for the show that Alex and Jeff are together.

Kristin and Jeff aren't getting along. She is the one that will leave the island. I think Jeff is going to ask to have Alex come to the villa.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:59 pm

atem wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Ooooh Interesting! How does he meet Alex? I thought the guys she liked last episode chose Alicia? Does she hook up with the new helicopter guy and then pick Jeff? What a crazy episode that would be. I have felt from the beginning that Kristin was going to be difficult to match.

Alex indicated a 'twist' this coming episode.  You can see in the commercial previews for the show that Alex and Jeff are together.  

Kristin and Jeff aren't getting along.  She is the one that will leave the island.  I think Jeff is going to ask to have Alex come to the villa.  

Just saw the preview for tomorrow night on Coupled twitters site.  It was hard for me to imagine Jeff's interest in Alex. She is cute and very lively but he seems more straight laced.
 What is this with the girls that are left all coming to the couples villa?  How would it work with them altogether ? Going to get strange! Anyone heard anything about those already together?
Want at least several to continue seeing each other after they leave or this will be all just fantasy. -(Just saw on one of their instagrams where Ben and Lisa were still together afterwards- did not expect this.)
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:59 pm

just me wrote:
atem wrote:

Alex indicated a 'twist' this coming episode.  You can see in the commercial previews for the show that Alex and Jeff are together.  

Kristin and Jeff aren't getting along.  She is the one that will leave the island.  I think Jeff is going to ask to have Alex come to the villa.  

Just saw the preview for tomorrow night on Coupled twitters site.  It was hard for me to imagine Jeff's interest in Alex. She is cute and very lively but he seems more straight laced.
 What is this with the girls that are left all coming to the couples villa?  How would it work with them altogether ? Going to get strange! Anyone heard anything about those already together?
Want at least several to continue seeing each other after they leave or this will be all just fantasy. -(Just saw on one of their instagrams where Ben and Lisa were still together afterwards- did not expect this.)

This show is hard to follow. Wow, about all the girls going to the Villa. Isn't there 3 episodes left?

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva
atem
suzq