SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Finale- Two Hours- Did anyone notice-

Post by just me Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:02 pm

Two Parts Tuesday night-

Part 1-The contestants are visited by their families, who help them decide whether their island romances can survive the real world.
(Do not know if this means both men and women' families or just the women.)

Then Part 2- They decide. The women will go to the waiting men at helicopters if they decide to continue to try a relationship off the island.

just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Ashley and Brandon will be on AfterBuzz- After the Season Ending of Coupled

Post by just me Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:17 pm

Michael Clouse ‏@MichaelClouseTV 5h5 hours ago

DRAMA BREWING on @CoupledFOX! Last episode tmr! Join @afterbuzztv w/ guests @BrandonSmithTV @itsashleyreitz after!!

I think they will maybe clear up some things!
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty So Wrong-

Post by just me Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:23 pm

I was so wrong about Bt and Ashley. I do not know why I am so depressed. His anger was worse than I thought. (I do understand his PTSD and tihat he has been through more than I can imagine - but what about her? She said he was like two different people and I can see that. I Was really hoping for them. Guess I am a Hopeless Romantic- emphasis on Hopeless.) I sure hope Ashley finds someone to love her. He seems okay with his fans and life where he is at. I do not think he really cared for her like I thought. He more or less said it was mostly editing -  I feel stupid.

Wonder If any of those who got on helicopters are still together?  

I think I am done with reality TV- too hard on the emotions :bigsigh:
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:57 pm

So did we fond put if any of these couples are still together?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:33 pm

BT and Ashley made me sad too. Wish they had given an update on the couple's status at the end.

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Samuel10Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Samuel10 Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Family10Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Samuel15Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:56 pm

casjacknick wrote:So did we fond put if any of these couples are still together?

According to Alex, only Brandon & TT, and Lisa & Ben

Lets get to the good stuff, who’s still together?!
Brandon and TT, and Lisa and Ben! Ben and Lisa actually came to the Kentucky Derby with me and stayed at my house. I think it’s awesome that the two people everyone gave crap to about getting together proved everyone wrong. Sometimes when you know you have an undeniable connection with someone you have to go for it. In their particular case it was definitely the right decision to switch.

source
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:04 pm

I think with BT and Ashley that point of you are just what he needs someone kind and caring was true but what does Ashley need? I think she decided fairly that the answer was not BY. It was very sad. So Alex and Lindsay did 't work out? Hilarious about Ben and Lisa.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:58 pm

^^^thanks for saving me the two hours! I am glad that Brandon and TT are still together. I thought she was such a doll...so pretty!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:16 pm

just me wrote:I was so wrong about Bt and Ashley. I do not know why I am so depressed. His anger was worse than I thought. (I do understand his PTSD and tihat he has been through more than I can imagine - but what about her? She said he was like two different people and I can see that. I Was really hoping for them. Guess I am a Hopeless Romantic- emphasis on Hopeless.) I sure hope Ashley finds someone to love her. He seems okay with his fans and life where he is at. I do not think he really cared for her like I thought. He more or less said it was mostly editing -  I feel stupid.

Wonder If any of those who got on helicopters are still together?  

I think I am done with reality TV- too hard on the emotions :bigsigh:

Alex (female) stated several times that production had a real hard time working with him, because of his violent mood swings. There wasn't much to show and what they did probably was way more nice than reality. I think Ashley is VERY kind, but there is only so much a person can do and he shut her out so many times that she just realized there is nothing more she could do.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 7 Empty Check Out Bt's Video-

Post by just me Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Bt posted a video concerning his time on coupled: It is on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BTUrruela------The Video that was posted
Aug. 2-10:02 P.M.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:49 pm

just me wrote:Bt posted a video concerning his time on coupled: It is on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/BTUrruela------The Video that was posted
Aug. 2-10:02 P.M.

Thanks!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:59 pm

Lindsey posted a link to a video update of things post coupled (including what happened with her and Alex after the show) on her twitter page @lindsey_tuer. I feel bad for her, but appreciate her honesty with the fans.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva
atem
suzq