SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 10, 2016 5:43 pm

Go to the link for the full story.

Mark Burnett’s Fox Dating Reality Series ‘Coupled’ Canceled After One Season
Fox has opted not to renew dating reality series Coupled for a second season. The show, from top unscripted producer Mark Burnett, struggled to get traction with viewers, ending its quiet summer run last week with 1.1 million viewers and a 0.4 adults 18-49 rating in Live+same day.

deadline.com

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 8 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by just me Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:46 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Go to the link for the full story.

Mark Burnett’s Fox Dating Reality Series ‘Coupled’ Canceled After One Season
Fox has opted not to renew dating reality series Coupled for a second season. The show, from top unscripted producer Mark Burnett, struggled to get traction with viewers, ending its quiet summer run last week with 1.1 million viewers and a 0.4 adults 18-49 rating in Live+same day.

deadline.com

I thought this could have been a good Dating TV series. I liked the idea. I liked most of the cast. Then they centered on drama instead of Love. At this point I think they lost their chance. They twisted even whole sentences to get the effect they wanted. I was really disappointed. Where has integrity gone? To blacken people just for higher ratings-  that they did not get anyhow.

We already have drama with the Bachelor, Bachelorette, and Bachelor in Paradise. They had a chance to be different.
These series are getting more and more to focus on creating and dwelling on villians and such. Chad got so much focus in the Bachelorette -that the focus on a girl looking for Love became second place. In the first part of the show I think he had more air time than her.

Sorry Coupled I think you could have been good.[/quote]
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva