SELECT CONTENT

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by just me Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:44 pm

atem"][/quote]
This show is hard to follow.  Wow, about all the girls going to the Villa. Isn't there 3 episodes left?[/quote]

Rest of girls went home- it was made to look like they were going to couples villa too in previews.
I think 2 episodes are left. There are supposed to be 10 total.  

Jeff and Alex seemed to work better than I thought they could but they have little time left. Not sure where he lives but distance does matter.
Alicia and Alex in the same house seems like friction.
I think Tyler is too young to settle for one girl- he appeared to be still flirting with Alex.

Still would like to see Bt and Ashley make it. When you read his life story you just want him to find a woman who can deeply love him.  He has a kind soul that has suffered since childhood. Ashley is referred to as beautiful inside and out by those that know her. I think he would find a real treasure in her- she could and would really love him. They would be good for each other. She said she has been waiting to meet the one man that is for her most of her life. Maybe this is him.

Still wonder about Alex and Lindsey. She keeps bringing up that he is young- must be something she senses.
Brandon and TT are cute together but what do you think?

Helicopters should come episode 10. The men wait by their helicopter to see if woman comes- thereby saying she wants to continue after they leave the island. Do not know, if the guy is just not waiting by the helicopter if he doesn't want to continue.

Wish I had just watched this on Hulu when it was all done. I do not do well with waiting.
just me
just me

Female Posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Coupled -  Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by atem Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:23 pm

This show is hard to follow.  Wow, about all the girls going to the Villa. Isn't there 3 episodes left?[/quote]

Rest of girls went home- it was made to look like they were going to couples villa too in previews.

Jeff and Alex seemed to work better than I thought they could but they have little time left. Not sure where he lives but distance does matter.
I think Tyler is too young to settle for one girl- he appeared to be still flirting with Alex.

Still would like to see Bt and Ashley make it. When you read his life story you just want him to find a woman who can deeply love him.  He has a kind soul that has suffered since childhood. Ashley is referred to as beautiful inside and out by those that know her. I think he would find a real treasure in her- she could and would really love him. They would be good for each other. She said she has been waiting to meet the one man that is for her most of her life. Maybe this is him.

Still wonder about Alex and Lindsey. She keeps bringing up that he is young- must be something she senses.

Helicopters should come episode 10. The men wait by their helicopter to see if woman comes- thereby saying she wants to continue after they leave the island. Do not know, if the guy is just not waiting by the helicopter if he doesn't want to continue.

Wish I had just watched this on Hulu when it was all done. I do not do well with waiting.[/quote]

I don't know how my post got mixed up in yours. Will try and fix

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:25 pm

I thought there was 3 left including the one shown last night. So, now it makes it 2 episodes.

I think after all is said and done, only Ben and Lisa are still together.

I think Alex and Jeff could be the surprise 'still a couple'. But, he lives in Chicago and I don't know if she's willing to move there, etc.

Next episode looks INTENSE with TT and Brandon and Lindsey and male Alex.

It's interesting that people don't know that Jeff wanted Alex all this time and only picked Kristin due to having no other choice. giggling

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 20, 2016 5:37 pm

just me wrote:

Wish I had just watched this on Hulu when it was all done. I do not do well with waiting.[/quote]

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by hopelesslover453 Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:39 pm

So here is my opinion on all of the couples:
BT and Ashley:I feel like they can really work outside of the villas but I need to know what happens in the next episode for sure because apparently there is something in BT's past that is really heavy.
Alex(male) and Lindsey:From what I see they have really good chance. But i think the age thing might play a role in whether they continue
TT and Brandon: They are quite compatible and cute together but at the preview for episode 9 shows some type of argument but i think they will definitely go on
Alicia and Tyler: They have there moments but Tyler doesn't seem like he actually wants a real and serious relationship. The reasons he gave Terrance for choosing Alicia is because she was hot question like yes physical attraction is great but it looks like that's as deep as he is going to get
Jeff and Alex (female): Super glad this happened I really felt like both of them deserved to find love and find someone and now that they both are it's great but it seems to be a little late since they won't have time to connect on a deeper level.
Lisa and Ben: Feels like a hook up to me but that's all they really show of them anyways, they probably will continue not much to say about them

hopelesslover453

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:33 pm

I think BT and Ashley have the best chance. They seem to get along well and it looks as if they actually talk about more than the surface level stuff.

Alex and Lindsey I see more of as friends. They get along well and I guess they could make it work, but I just get more of a friends vibe.

TT and Brandon I really like and hope they stay together. They do seem to discuss things so I have more hope for them than some of the others but I'm not sold on them.

Alicia and Tyler I don't see working out. He just seems too young and not ready to settle down and she just seems more mature and at a different stage in life.

Jeff and Alex I do not see working out. She is super annoying and immature. I like Jeff but his picker is off with both the ones he picked. She will drive him crazy with her clingy ways in no time.

Lisa and Ben...sex...maybe friends with benefits, but I don't see this one lasting either.

Over all I liked the show and am curious to see how they will wrap things up.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:51 pm

hopelesslover453 wrote:So here is my opinion on all of the couples:
BT and Ashley:I feel like they can really work outside of the villas but I need to know what happens in the next episode for sure because apparently there is something in BT's past that is really heavy.
Alex(male) and Lindsey:From what I see they have really good chance. But i think the age thing might play a role in whether they continue
TT and Brandon: They are quite compatible and cute together but at the preview for episode 9 shows some type of argument but i think they will definitely go on
Alicia and Tyler: They have there moments but Tyler doesn't seem like he actually wants a real and serious relationship. The reasons he gave Terrance for choosing Alicia is because she was hot question like yes physical attraction is great but it looks like that's as deep as he is going to get
Jeff and Alex (female): Super glad this happened I really felt like both of them deserved to find love and find someone and now that they both are it's great but it seems to be a little late since they won't have time to connect on a deeper level.
Lisa and Ben: Feels like a hook up to me but that's all they really show of them anyways, they probably will continue not much to say about them

On Bt's Facebook he goes into some detail on his past. He seems to have a really kind soul but suffers from PTSD. What he endured in the military and then the battle to save his leg was beyond what I can imagine dealing with. His childhood which he talks about on Facebook is another issue that many do not overcome but he has faced this by talking about it.

Ashley has been referred to by friends as beautiful inside and out. I think they would be great for each other but there are a lot of hurdles. Love could handle these hurdles. The Romantic in me has hope.

I agree with you about the others ;just not sure about Brandon.  TT is sure sweet and I hope she finds Love - but not sure it will be with him. On previews he said he spent the night with Alicia. (This had to be when he was with TT and Alicia deciding who to pick. This could cause trouble.)
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:00 pm

My problem is I really like Lindsey and I can't decide if I want things to work with her and Alex or not. They do seem like friends but my hubs and I became best friends before we married and he is a year and a half younger than me. Maybe I see too much of us in them because in our relationship I am the worrier and he's the goof. I also really like BT and Ashley. It's weird for me to hear you guys say Lisa and Ben have the most post show sm clues because I just feel meh about them. Hmmm is Tuesday the end or is there two episodes left?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:55 pm

casjacknick wrote:My problem is I really like Lindsey and I can't decide if I want things to work with her and Alex or not. They do seem like friends but my hubs and I became best friends before we married and he is a year and a half younger than me. Maybe I see too much of us in them because in our relationship I am the worrier and he's the goof. I also really like BT and Ashley. It's weird for me to hear you guys say Lisa and Ben have the most post show sm clues because I just feel meh about them. Hmmm is Tuesday the end or is there two episodes left?

Tuesday is the ninth episode - there are suppose to be 10. The 10th episode will show who goes to the helicopters at the end. I believe only social media will show where they are now. (Hope so)-They will not have to keep quiet anymore.

I like Lindsey too. She seems pretty busy with her career in radio. Check out her site:http://www.datingontv.com/#modern-organic-thai.  I heard they lived about 2 hours apart; so that part would work. I can understand what you are saying about friends working out; just don't know if Alex is where she is at in wanting just one relationship.

Remember when Ben said he kept horses in Kentucky? (When he first met Alex.) I saw on one of their twitter sites where several of them met Alex there for the Kentucky Derby. I do not know if Lisa came with him but they were both there in a picture with Ashley, Dom and Alex. Their relationship seemed based on the not lasting things(mainly physical); so I will be surprised if it does not fizzle out at some point.

The show kind of plays with our minds  to create drama. (The bachelor and bachelorette got so bad with this that they center on and blacken the character of many that go on there. Notice alcohol of all kinds is freely offered. Why wasn't Chad cut off when he got so obnoxious when drinking?)

Sometimes it seems they don't even give the whole sentence of what was said. It is not supposed to be scripted though - so that is good.

An example of what I am talking about is the blow up Bt had at the table. He said they were at that table talking for several hours. The subject(sexting) that they made it look like he exploded about was not the one he blew  up at. He said the one he did get mad about was totally inappropriate. I think he was upset for Ashley. I think he took all he could and then had it with their persistence. ( The one thing they also have is an abundant supply of  alcohol for them- wonder why?) Several weeks ago he quit all talk of the show till it ends.
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Thanks for letting me know about Lindsey's blog. I watched her couple refill for episode seven. Did sdsdhe never make one for episode eight?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:32 pm

I'm just going off of interviews/commentary done on Afterbuzz for the show on youtube. As well as some blogs some of the cast did.

There's a reason why Lindsey said she's afraid she'll get her heart broken...she does.

I think there will be two couples left after the show, but only one couple that makes it after...Ben & Lisa.  Why? The interviews they have done after.  

The other couple that will be done for the show, but not make it after is Jeff and Alex.  They really do seem to get along well.  However, it will be due to the religion thing to make it not work...plus other reasons.  Jeff gets Alex very well, and she and TT are very close.  So, she may come off as annoying to us, but she's very nice.

Tyler is for sure not with Alicia.  Alicia was obsessed with talking about that guy that left with no one...I forgot his name.  The Latin Lawyer from Florida. She kept going on and on and on about him in her Facebook vid with Dominque.

It's interesting to me how Alex was picked to go to the villas a lot!  I feel for the other ladies, I know I would be jealous.

TT and Brandon won't make it. The show loves him bringing up how he likes to go out and party. I just don't think he's ready to get serious.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by just me Sun Jul 24, 2016 11:49 pm

atem wrote:I'm just going off of interviews/commentary done on Afterbuzz for the show on youtube. As well as some blogs some of the cast did.

There's a reason why Lindsey said she's afraid she'll get her heart broken...she does.

I think there will be two couples left after the show, but only one couple that makes it after...Ben & Lisa.  Why? The interviews they have done after.  

The other couple that will be done for the show, but not make it after is Jeff and Alex.  They really do seem to get along well.  However, it will be due to the religion thing to make it not work...plus other reasons.  Jeff gets Alex very well, and she and TT are very close.  So, she may come off as annoying to us, but she's very nice.

Tyler is for sure not with Alicia.  Alicia was obsessed with talking about that guy that left with no one...I forgot his name.  The Latin Lawyer from Florida. She kept going on and on and on about him in her Facebook vid with Dominque.

It's interesting to me how Alex was picked to go to the villas a lot!  I feel for the other ladies, I know I would be jealous.

TT and Brandon won't make it.  The show loves him bringing up how he likes to go out and party.  I just don't think he's ready to get serious.

Why do you think BT and Ashley don't make it?
just me
just me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Coupled - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
just me
sublime
Kashathediva
atem
suzq