SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:34 am

Yikes!! I haven't watched an episode but agree they should have waited at least a year or so like all the other married couples imo.

Also they are really going over board on the shilling!! Unfollowed them on Snapchat and *this close* to on IG. *sigh* Those gummy things are so annoying JMO. dizzy

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 8367-910 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 I_got_13 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 E5kqdm15 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:04 am

casjacknick wrote:I watched tonights episode and everything in that article happened but Jade and Tanner are hardly being shown at all. The big storyline for them is Jade is too quiet and Tanner needs to make her feel safe enough to speak. So they gave her a megaphone and she can only talk if she uses it. Isn't she the wild mustang? Where did this timid tanner doesn't let me talk or have an opinion girl come from? I didn't watch the farmer's season was Jade shy and timid?

They pretty much aren't shown because the other couples are even more dysfunctional! When there is a "throuple" on the show, you know a lot of air time is going to be given to them.

I've watched the other seasons and I'm not sure that these counselors (Dr V & Dr Ish) are doing as good a job as the original counselors (Jim & Elizabeth). It seems to be all about how much dysfunction can we have on the show, not about getting to the heart of the problems. Tanner and Jade are the most normal couple there. Yes, they have issues and I hope that they got real counseling to actually deal with them after the show. I don't think the megaphone is going to do much to help Jade... the week before one of the men had his mouth duct taped and couldn't speak (had to write things down) because he gave his opinion/advice to others all the time. He was back to doing the same thing this week so that little drill did not do him a bit of good.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:05 pm

I can't bring it over right now - but 4 days ago Jade was advertising (of course) one of those Avawoman bracelets that help you conceive. She pretty much came right out and said she and Tanner were trying. That made me cringe on a variety of different levels. Just cringe.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:11 pm

Their desire to move so fast is just baffling to me. They've only known each other like 16 months. Just slow your roll you two.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:18 pm

1. Like really? You really need to advertise and shill every. single. personal. life moment? TTC is so personal... I find it totally distasteful and sell out worthy to see that in an add.

2. TTC can take a while. It's not always so easy breezy to get preggo. How dumb to advertise yourself out like that that you are trying. I'm sure all will be fine, but to me thats just asking for trouble.

3. Really? 16 months in and with all the baggage they are showing on MBC ... plus the stress of building a house ... I know! Let's add a baby. That's brilliant. Bet it will help. 

4. I find the timing suspicious coming off bad MBC PR.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:11 pm

Yep, she is one that really needs to back off the social media. Advertising the fact you are trying to get pregnant... definitely cringe worthy and not so smart IMO. Wouldn't surprise me if she starts posting every time they have s*x! I didn't watch either CS season, Kaitlyn's season or the BIP where they met, so MBC is really my first time getting to know them. Can't say that I have a favorable opinion at all.

This also just shows the difference between the newer couples and Trista/Ryan. While re-watching their season, I did some searching about them and found some older articles. I knew they had been married for awhile before having children (which I felt was very smart of them). But what I didn't know is that the reason it took almost 4 years is because of infertility issues. None of which was published at the time they went through it... Only after they had both of the children!

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:20 pm

Advertising you are trying always seems like such a bad idea. You never know what is gonna or if you will have struggles along the way. For their sake, I hope they don't experience that but at the same time I hope they wait awhile longer.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:58 pm

Moved from the Fan thread.

Maddy wrote:Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Tanner-tolbert-jade-roper-marriage-boot-camp-zoom-6cb009ab-dbd3-4f30-878f-4c25b7be8595
Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert in 'Marriage Boot Camp'
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Tanner-tolbert-jade-roper-marriage-boot-camp-inline-zoom-c3b3dcf9-0d16-4f57-aa99-1e45002ae785
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/tanner-on-boot-camp-i-dont-like-jade-giving-me-directions-w448753

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chi-girl Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:04 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
refinery29.com
Why Does Bachelor In Paradise's Tanner Tolbert Think He Can Berate Jade Roper?

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Image

Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert are giving fans a glimpse into their marriage on Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars. Bachelor nation though isn't happy with what they see.

As Us Weekly pointed out, the couple, who have appeared on three different Bachelor spin-offs, including Bachelor in Paradise season 2, are working through their problems. But, often this leads to heated conversations that can be uncomfortable to watch.

In a sneak peek of a new Marriage Boot Camp episode, the two talk about compromise and whether they're willing to make sacrifices to keep their marriage alive.
Tolbert tells his wife he's "not optimistic about anything changing" in their relationship, to which, she responds, "It's just hard when I know I'll change, and you won't acknowledge it."

"You let not having a voice still play a role in your life," Tolbert says to her with a laugh.

"OK, well, never mind," she says before the clip cuts to others on the show calling Tolbert a "jerk" for his remarks.

The thing is, this isn't the first time Tolbert has berated Roper onscreen. On the premiere of the WE tv series, Tolbert says that his wife "doesn't do poop," calling her a "lethargic slob." Later he told Roper,"You don't have a ton of value as a teammate in our marriage," causing her to break into tears.

What is shown on screen is concerning, and honestly, shouldn't be shown on TV. It borders on emotional abuse with Roper constantly having to apologize for the nasty things her husband says.

What feels especially wrong about all of this is that ABC is constantly portraying these two as some Bachelor golden couple when they so clearly are not.
Roper and Tolbert's marriage has real problems, not ones made for TV and it's time the networks stopped pretending they are.

I noticed while watching the show today that the part that is bolded was all said in voice overs.  Jade and Tanner weren't even in the shot (or their backs were to the cameras) when this was being said.  I think we may have seen Jade say the last line, but that was the only one.  I noticed a lot of the last episode was sliced and diced; not just the Jade and Tanner part.

chi-girl

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:00 pm

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/marriage-boot-camp-recap-tanner-keeps-picking-on-jade-w447349

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Eb97c9
Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 9zt107Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 XgicucTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 Oaw2uvTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 2pqw5k8Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 30szzauTanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 21 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:59 pm

I don't even watch their show, but I have read some articles on US about them/it. Are these topics real or made up? Because some of it's intense, and Tanner seems like a jerk. But on social media Jade acts like every thing is fine. He just doesn't seem to really respect her very much. Kinda sad.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:37 pm

This show takes public assassination to new levels. It's all kinds of wrong! So glad I'm not watching. It makes me sad for them just reading the forum. Hope they survive this mess. Money is quite a motivator. I hope it pays well and they are playing up their flaws for the camera like a job. I hope that this is not seriously who they are together.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 46 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 33 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria