SELECT CONTENT

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Page 39 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by KB_Mom Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:32 am

Diana wrote:Just kills me this piece of crap man gets to be a father with his whole “change one diaper a day and you spend too much time with the baby” when so many good deserving couples can’t get pregnant. I feel bad for that baby and Jade. JMO

Add that so many couples who just pray for a healthy baby, suffer multiple miscarriages, late term pregnancy death of the baby, stillbirth, something goes awry during birth, babies who sadly are born with an incurable\untreatable fatal illness. sad   They would happily welcome the birth of a healthy child and wouldn't care what the gender was.
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 39 Empty Re: Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:41 pm

I think it's sad that Tanner persists with these outdated ideas in this day and age. They're supposed to be partners in life and she's his baby too. I don't believe that the dad is being nice when he changes diapers or minds his own baby. I was a stay at home mom when our kids were small babies and it's a tough job. Obviously, I spent more time with the kids but my dh did his fair share also. He wanted to be a part of their lives as much as he could. Tanner could learn from many "enlightened" husbands.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:44 pm

I wonder if Tanner’s behavior would be different if they had a son instead of a daughter. We know all about his crazy ideas to try to have a son.

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 39 87b72b10 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 39 86669110 Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion - Page 39 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:46 pm

I actually hope they don’t have a son. Tanner doesn’t need to pass his ridiculous opinions on to any other man. IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:53 pm

umngirl wrote:I wonder if Tanner’s behavior would be different if they had a son instead of a daughter. We know all about his crazy ideas to try to have a son.

I think he would still be talking about how Jade needs to be affectionate and pay him attention and all that, but I think he would have "loved" his son more and been more involved and excited. I've seen that happen a lot with fathers, unfortunately.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:46 pm

I know this isn't Carly and Evan's thread but the world of difference in these 2 men and their approach to fatherhood... I saw an IG of Evan changing the baby's diaper and she peed on him.. it went right in his mouth. His reaction was to laugh and continue on while absolutely doting on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:37 pm

A real man comes home from work and gives his wife a break (because being home and isolated with an infant all day is one of the hardest mental challenges a person can endure.) A real man wants to be a real dad, and that includes changing as many diapers as possible. A real man doesn’t care about the gender of his child, and realizes raising a strong and confident woman is just as rewarding as having your stereotypical son. Also, you can still watch football with daughters, take them hunting, play catch. It’s 2018, not 1956.

He is such a crock. Does he think this dated ignorance is funny or is he for real with this? Yuck. Poor Jade. I hope she is able to break free from this cycle of abuse at some point.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 pm

Unfortunately, I think he is real and still thinks he is funny, but right. 
Good post @Sosleepy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:27 pm

umngirl wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:
umngirl wrote:Anyone else listen to them on Almost Famous and dislike Tanner even more? He’s just so unlikeable. I don’t understand how Jade puts up with him.

Nope, they look happy and cute in their Christmas pics, enlighten us. What did he say that made him unlikeable?

Let me try to summarize from memory.
1. Talking about only changing one diaper a day. That’s his policy.
2. Saying Jade spends too much time with the baby.
3. Expecting Jade to be intimate with him even while Emmy is crying and/or when she’s exhausted from being up with the baby all night.
4. Coming home from work and needing a “break” so he wants to be left alone and not step in to take care of Emmy.
5. Saying he’s prefers Jade wearing makeup than not.
6. He’s sad he longer gets all of Jade’s attention and pampering like back rubs and such.

I’m sure there was more but he sounds like a royal a$$hole in the podcast.

Tanner sounds like a real piece of work. I feel sorry for Jade and baby Emmy.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:43 pm

What a jerk. I feel so sorry for Jade, she clearly doesn't have the self confidence to see, that she deserves better.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:49 pm

Haven't listened to the podcast but my first reaction is 'he must be joking'! That is such outmoded thinking! There is nothing sexier than a man taking care of his baby, making goo-goo noises and making the baby laugh and feel secure in all the attention.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:50 pm

as a mom myself to a beautiful baby girl whose daddy is just OBSESSED with her, changes so many diapers and gives me a break after he gets off and asks for nothing in return, I just break for poor Emmy. It makes me so sad to think she is going to grow up reading this crap her dad did and felt about her JMO sad
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 46 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 42 ... 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tanner & Jade Tolbert - BIP 2 - Discussion

+73
aviej
provenceguy
suzq
TrishB
Aria