SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:20 am

I don't know who did what or why or really care BUT if the cast member uses a person who is not on the show (ex, friend, family) as part of their reality tv storyline...and the non cast member feels the story is false...I understand why some of these people come forward and fight back.  I don't find either side right or wrong. The best way to avoid the blowback is not to use a specific person in your storyline...hence avoid a likely controversy. This season just has more aggrieved parties than ever. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 1f62c  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 1f631  

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:25 am

sallyny wrote:It's in the name and I get it laugh out loud. Yet, I get the impression that all the women saying something about Jordan are being asked to prove that they are not bitter or liars. So crazy Chad is right for calling Jojo and Jordan actors. He should have added deceitful too.  

Jordan might be secretly lovin' The ChadBear right now for pointing the naughty stick at another contestant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:28 am

Kashathediva wrote:I may actually adopt that phrase: if you're so passionate about this, go write it in a journal.
I like it.

This is our journal and we thank the mods for editing as needed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:33 am

Seabear wrote:I don't know who did what or why or really care BUT if the cast member uses a person who is not on the show (ex, friend, family) as part of their reality tv storyline...and the non cast member feels the story is false...I understand why some of these people come forward and fight back.  I don't find either side right or wrong. The best way to avoid the blowback is not to use a specific person in your storyline...hence avoid a likely controversy. This season just has more aggrieved parties than ever. Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 1f62c  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 3 1f631  

JMO

I think it would be fun if TPTB brought the "aggrieved parties" onto the MTA. Well heck, why not just give them their own episode where each one gets to tell their story while their perpetrator is in the hot seat! The scorned ex'es tell all. I'd watch that.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 20, 2016 1:56 am

sallyny wrote:Thanks HEA for taking the time to lay it down about this Jordan guy. I care less about Jojo and her choice. [b]it's the excuses that are afforded to guys like Jordan is what baffles me[/b].

Re the bold, well said. I wish all contestants would be excused for their behavior alllegedly or observed until they prove themselves one way or the other......thinking folks like Shawn B, Nick V, Josh M and the list goes on....well that would mean we live in a fair world and unfortunately we don't.....all jmo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:16 am

Eviebloom wrote:I do not understand why Jordan is getting such a back lash.   Many, Many contestants that have gone on this show, have a dating "history",  some more or less than Jordan. That is what people in their 20's do is date around.  JoJo has dated around, before coming on this show.  He does seem to have a good example from his parents and grandparents on long and stable relationships.  I also like that he seems to be close to his family by what he posts on Instagram.   I am just going to watch the show and see how things play out.  But I am not ready to write him off as just a bad boy.  He is a good fit for this show, and might be a good match for JoJo.  Best wishes to you Jordan. I do not know Jordan or his family...

Yes, yes and yes! I couldn't have said it better myself. clapping!

And with that...I'm going back to my happy place! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:58 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I may actually adopt that phrase: if you're so passionate about this, go write it in a journal.
I like it.

This is our journal and we thank the mods for editing as needed

It's not okay, Jordan

Yep, pretty great title........IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:43 am

Eh, Jordan didn't name anyone. He talked about a past relationship, as all people on this show did. We know Brittany's name because two years after their breakup she felt the need to call him a cheater and liar. Had Jordan said my relationship with my ex, Brittany, ended because of football then yes, he would be the one who dragged her in. He did not. She entered this on her own. She has since seemed to not want to stay involved and maybe just maybe realized that her moment of "telling the truth" probably didn't make her feel better at all. 

I am tired of talking about anonymous women who use a glorified hookup app. The use high class tinder and expect a relationship? Yeah, hate to sound like my grandma, but don't expect a guy to buy the cow when he is getting his milk for free. But your name to your words or shut up. Anonymous allegations lower you to the level of what you are accusing someone of. JMO.

I personally am tired of the Rodgers family talk too. Jordan only mentioned Aaron at ESPN and the Steelers date, both places where his brother is known and IMO not mentioning it would be odd. I don't hear him bringing up his older brothers at all on the show. That is our discussion that brings it up not Jordan on the show. IMO let the Rodgers family figure out their drama, I have a hard enough time figuring out my own. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by hdman Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:46 am

I can't believe how much I missed over the weekend.

hdman

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:48 am

I could look past Jordan being a sketchy player type who has prob cheated and been disrespectful to many women in his day  -jmo - if I liked him and Jojo together (I cheered for Jillian and Ed to make it despite all for a long time) BUT ...

I don't.  I get no warm fuzzies from him and  Jojo.  I don't find him charming.  I find his skinny pants make his body look weird.  Most of what he says sounds like bs.  He can't keep his focus on Jojo and looks offscreen unless making out with her.  He seems to think he can get her with his physical moves and that he's irresistible.   He seemed mad when she brings up the girlfriend stuff. He comes off as arrogant to me.  I just don't find him that likeable as a character on the show.  All Jmho.

So if he gave me a Shawn Booth level of devotion to falling for Jojo, I'd look past all the outside stuff and enjoy this couple.  But I hate seeing seeming one sided couples on the show and that's what I see. I hate seeing Jojo so enamoured of someone who doesn't seem at all worthy or nearly as into her, JMO.  Maybe I'll change my opinion by the end. But that's why I'm not down with Jordan as f1 as of now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:53 am

relaxing wrote:I could look past Jordan being a sketchy player type who has prob cheated and been disrespectful to many women in his day   -jmo - if I liked him and Jojo together (I cheered for Jillian and Ed to make it despite all for a long time) BUT ...

I don't.  I get no warm fuzzies from him and  Jojo.  I don't find him charming.  I find his skinny pants make his body look weird.  Most of what he says sounds like bs.  He can't keep his focus on Jojo and looks offscreen unless making out with her.  He seems to think he can get her with his physical moves and that he's irresistible.   He seemed mad when she brings up the girlfriend stuff. He comes off as arrogant to me.  I just don't find him that likeable as a character on the show.   All Jmho.

So if he gave me a Shawn Booth level of devotion to falling for Jojo, I'd look past all the outside stuff and enjoy this couple.  But I hate seeing seeming one sided couples on the show and that's what I see. I hate seeing Jojo so enamoured of someone who doesn't seem at all worthy or nearly as into her, JMO.  Maybe I'll change my opinion by the end. But that's why I'm not down with Jordan as f1 as of now.
The thing is that BBJ stayed despite all the options he has outside the show, including being the lead. So I think he does feel some level of attachment/devotion/love or whatever to Jo. He may not show it how we want or the editors may not show it how we want, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

As for Shawn B levels, well, many folks called Shawn a fake too. We have the benefit of hindsight with him now, so perhaps we'll be saying the same about next year's BB: If only he showed the same type of love and total ability to reform as BBJ, then we'd be okay with him giggling

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:57 am

Alanna wrote:
relaxing wrote:I could look past Jordan being a sketchy player type who has prob cheated and been disrespectful to many women in his day   -jmo - if I liked him and Jojo together (I cheered for Jillian and Ed to make it despite all for a long time) BUT ...

I don't.  I get no warm fuzzies from him and  Jojo.  I don't find him charming.  I find his skinny pants make his body look weird.  Most of what he says sounds like bs.  He can't keep his focus on Jojo and looks offscreen unless making out with her.  He seems to think he can get her with his physical moves and that he's irresistible.   He seemed mad when she brings up the girlfriend stuff. He comes off as arrogant to me.  I just don't find him that likeable as a character on the show.   All Jmho.

The thing is that BBJ stayed despite all the options he has outside the show, including being the lead. So I think he does feel some level of attachment/devotion/love or whatever to Jo. He may not show it how we want or the editors may not show it how we want, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

As for Shawn B levels, well, many folks called Shawn a fake too. We have the benefit of hindsight with him now, so perhaps we'll be saying the same about next year's BB: If only he showed the same type of love and total ability to reform as BBJ, then we'd be okay with him giggling

IMO he clearly has some connection with Jojo and he is into her...the problem is that Jojo seem more into him at this point, which you can't fault him for.

Last edited by Dessler on Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl