SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:28 pm

This is to all contestants: Keep your dating life clean before you rush to be on the show. And to the really bad ones: Don't fool around with a woman/man the night before you leave for the show. And at least, be upfront with whomever you're leaving behind. Don't just vanish, or code it as a business trip. Hello, it's going to be of TV, how stupid can you be? We're all not perfect, but just be a little decent.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:37 pm

Dessler wrote:
Alanna wrote:
The thing is that BBJ stayed despite all the options he has outside the show, including being the lead. So I think he does feel some level of attachment/devotion/love or whatever to Jo. He may not show it how we want or the editors may not show it how we want, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

As for Shawn B levels, well, many folks called Shawn a fake too. We have the benefit of hindsight with him now, so perhaps we'll be saying the same about next year's BB: If only he showed the same type of love and total ability to reform as BBJ, then we'd be okay with him giggling

IMO he clearly has some connection with Jojo and he is into her...the problem is that Jojo seem more into him at this point, which you can't fault him for.
I don't blame him!! Jo went from giving him the fir and being all flirty to starting to cry that he doesn't love her yet in about 2 days and 20 minutes of talking. I don't blame BBJ for struggling slightly to catch up to her. Slow your roll, little lady!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:43 pm

sallyny wrote:This is to all contestants: Keep your dating life clean before you rush to be on the show. And to the really bad ones: Don't fool around with a woman/man the night before you leave for the show. And at least, be upfront with whomever you're leaving behind. Don't just vanish, or code it as a business trip. Hello, it's going to be of TV, how stupid can you be?  We're all not perfect, but just be a little decent.
Again, anonymous woman made this claim. I would not be dismissive of these women if the put their names to their claims, but until the do all of this is alleged not fact. So almost all these posts need a big JMO or IMO.

And the woman he is wooing allegedly left the ex she had hooked up with again to do the show. They maybe a match made in alleged misdeed heaven. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:45 pm

I don't care for Jordan anymore than a lot of other people do, but since that's the case, I don't care to rehash conversations that have been beaten to the ground. I will just wait for future new topics to come up. It just gets exhausting and boring and redundant for me. IMO.

I support JoJo, so if Jordan is considered a package deal/attached at her hip, then it is what it is. I support JoJo as a single woman, if she were with Robby, or Chase, or Luke, hell even Chad...or/and Jordan. I support her, even if I don't agree with her, so I'm here. Smiley IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:53 pm

relaxing wrote:I could look past Jordan being a sketchy player type who has prob cheated and been disrespectful to many women in his day   -jmo - if I liked him and Jojo together (I cheered for Jillian and Ed to make it despite all for a long time) BUT ...

I don't.  I get no warm fuzzies from him and  Jojo.  I don't find him charming.  I find his skinny pants make his body look weird.  Most of what he says sounds like bs.  He can't keep his focus on Jojo and looks offscreen unless making out with her.  He seems to think he can get her with his physical moves and that he's irresistible.   He seemed mad when she brings up the girlfriend stuff. He comes off as arrogant to me.  I just don't find him that likeable as a character on the show.   All Jmho.

So if he gave me a Shawn Booth level of devotion to falling for Jojo, I'd look past all the outside stuff and enjoy this couple.  But I hate seeing seeming one sided couples on the show and that's what I see. I hate seeing Jojo so enamoured of someone who doesn't seem at all worthy or nearly as into her, JMO.  Maybe I'll change my opinion by the end. But that's why I'm not down with Jordan as f1 as of now.

I feel the same way. I just hate seeing a great woman like JoJo chasing after a guy. The main reason I prefer the Bachelorette to the Bachelor is that men are supposed to do the chasing, not women. I was hoping to finally see that dynamic turn around for JoJo, but nope, she's still the active party while the object of her affection is scanning the surroundings for an exit. Makes me weep.

Sure, Jordan could've caught some genuine feelings for her, since he stayed, but that doesn't make me any more optimistic. Players tend to settle down later in life, once they're sick of the playing. The wish to settle down precedes the actual act. I don't think Jordan had that wish or any intention to settle down really, especially if it's true that he was planning to leave before the end. Essentially he's found himself in a position he never dreamt of being in anytime soon. It might be all great now (provided those Raya rumours are untrue, which I have doubts about), but what about once the initial excitement is over? I just don't see this ending well for her and I can't bring myself to root for them either. Obviously it's up to her to choose her own mate and I'm in no position to begrudge her for following her own heart, but I'm just a bit bummed. I wanted to see her find a guy who wants her just as much, preferably more, than she wants him. Instead I have to watch her ponder to this shifty character. Sigh.

As for Jordan's family "drama". I don't see what it has to do with anything. You'd be hard-pressed to find a family with no tension anywhere and the bigger the family, the harder it is. Chase doesn't seem to have much of a relationship with his father and even dissed him a bit in his ABC bio, but I don't hold that against him. I can only assume his father did something to deserve the disdain. It's just life.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57 pm

Mindless, I'm with you if I had my druthers here. I reallllly wanted Jo to find the man that would be obsessed with her like past f1s with their very lucky wives right now, but clearly Jo isn't on the same page as us laugh out loud So I find myself rooting for the BBJ she wants. Life is a challenge!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:57 pm

My post was for all contestants. Jordan, Grant, etc have rumors swirling around them. The last time I checked, RS is not making up stories about Wells, Chase, Luke.....and others. Some "boys" are simple bad and immature. Bottom line, be decent and clean up your act before you come on the show looking for so called LOVE.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:02 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
sallyny wrote:This is to all contestants: Keep your dating life clean before you rush to be on the show. And to the really bad ones: Don't fool around with a woman/man the night before you leave for the show. And at least, be upfront with whomever you're leaving behind. Don't just vanish, or code it as a business trip. Hello, it's going to be of TV, how stupid can you be?  We're all not perfect, but just be a little decent.
Again, anonymous woman made this claim. I would not be dismissive of these women if the put their names to their claims, but until the do all of this is alleged not fact. So almost all these posts need a big JMO or IMO.

And the woman he is wooing allegedly left the ex she had hooked up with again to do the show. They maybe a match made in alleged misdeed heaven. JMO.

:claphands

Have I told you lately that I love you ? ....... Well not really but you know what I mean.

and same to all the well thought out and written posts upthread. sometimes pressing like just  not enough.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
relaxing wrote:I could look past Jordan being a sketchy player type who has prob cheated and been disrespectful to many women in his day   -jmo - if I liked him and Jojo together (I cheered for Jillian and Ed to make it despite all for a long time) BUT ...

I don't.  I get no warm fuzzies from him and  Jojo.  I don't find him charming.  I find his skinny pants make his body look weird.  Most of what he says sounds like bs.  He can't keep his focus on Jojo and looks offscreen unless making out with her.  He seems to think he can get her with his physical moves and that he's irresistible.   He seemed mad when she brings up the girlfriend stuff. He comes off as arrogant to me.  I just don't find him that likeable as a character on the show.   All Jmho.

So if he gave me a Shawn Booth level of devotion to falling for Jojo, I'd look past all the outside stuff and enjoy this couple.  But I hate seeing seeming one sided couples on the show and that's what I see. I hate seeing Jojo so enamoured of someone who doesn't seem at all worthy or nearly as into her, JMO.  Maybe I'll change my opinion by the end. But that's why I'm not down with Jordan as f1 as of now.
The thing is that BBJ stayed despite all the options he has outside the show, including being the lead. So I think he does feel some level of attachment/devotion/love or whatever to Jo. He may not show it how we want or the editors may not show it how we want, but that doesn't mean it's not there.

As for Shawn B levels, well, many folks called Shawn a fake too. We have the benefit of hindsight with him now, so perhaps we'll be saying the same about next year's BB: If only he showed the same type of love and total ability to reform as BBJ, then we'd be okay with him giggling

Then again we assuming that he would have gotten the Bach gig after all this crap.  Maybe he then went for the sure thing which is JoJo.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:18 pm

I find it interesting that some will be more likely to believe the anonymous women if they put their name out there but then people go after the exes if they make things public (like Brittany did with one post). So which is it? Do you want the women to make it public by using their name or do you want the exes to just go quietly into the night and not bring it up? It can't be both. IMO.

FWIW, I believe Brittany and I also believe Jordan was bedding women left, right, and center before going on the show. This reputation definitely isn't a new development.

All JMO as always.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 87b72b10 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 86669110 Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4 - Page 4 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:19 pm

stuckinsc wrote:

*snip*

Brittany put her name to her claim, yet people are still calling the cheating alleged, since apparently the only way to know for sure is if Jordan admits it himself. Never mind that his brother's gf and her close friend, who's probably well aware of what went on, backed her up by liking the post. And nevermind that the first rule in the cheater rulebook is "deny, deny, deny". It just seems like these women have the cards stacked against them. If they do put their name out there, they're just looking for attention and need to move on. If they don't, they're just making poop up. Seems they're not allowed to do anything except shut up, otherwise they're fair game for all kinds of nasty speculation. I don't think that's fair. We're not asking people who make anonymous tips to the police to have their names displayed in the newspaper and for good reason. Obviously Jordan hasn't committed any crimes (that we know of), but I can totally understand why these women don't want their names out there. That doesn't mean their information is invalid. Sure, it could be, but this isn't just one person making these claims about Jordan, so either he's pissed off several random people for no reason or there's a fire somewhere. Either way it's a red flag IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 10:33 pm

It may be a red flag for sure. I do agree with that.

But as far as RS and his crap goes, we have had many seasons where he's come up with stuff on some of the contestants that were unsubstantiated and then basically either apologized or backtracked later.

I personally refuse to take him and his garbage at face value. So that is my stance on it.

Even IF the post-brit stuff turns out to be all true it is for Jojo to decide how she plays this out.

JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #4

+83
CindyBee
pavalygurl
scenedujour
exmrsbundy
metalgirl