SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by rhondam Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:58 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Yeah. I going with staying together to prove the public wrong. I also think Jojo would have laughed off Chad's comment about her final 2 instead of getting defensive if she had already decided they were dunzo.
I don't think she particularly got defensive. Getting defensive would of meant fighting back. She simply said, she wasn't even going to engage with him because he wasn't worth her time because he just wants attention (since this is all such a game to him obviously)

IMO.
Yes, at MTA she seemed mad at Chad, and not defensive, for the deplorable actions he's taken on her and ALL of the her guys, not just specifically Jordan.

When CH asked Jo softly if she was alright, I thought (and still do) that he was referring to all of the negative media stuff that's been thrown out there. He would've seen her before he went on the MTA set and probably asked her the same question. She probably said, all of this crap people are saying is brutal. Her face looked sad (if that's even the right word) because of so much negativity that's out there that her and Jordan and their friends and families, I'm sure, have all had to deal with in the last couple of months. Add SM hate (I assume because I haven't read the comments they receive). I'd be extremely frustrated and disappointed in people's (general) meanness as well.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

Post by weetybix Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:59 pm

She just looks peeved at Chad, besides she is at the MTA, not at the ATFR (its likely she was trying to be respectful, at the very least to Luke and Chase) JMO

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:01 pm

That is not a face of someone who is completely happy.

I don't know if they have broken up but this is about to get way harder with the negative press coming. I wish them the best, I really do becuase I honestly I love JoJo but the signs of trouble are there with or without believing RS. imo
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:01 pm

CH did not ask the last 2 leads on their Tell all about their endings. So I would take that as a clue maybe.

But I remember the last male lead looked like a ghost and very uncomfortable towards the end of the tell all when told he should be on mount rushmore. So their demeanor on the tell all is no clue to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:02 pm

rhondam wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Yeah. I going with staying together to prove the public wrong. I also think Jojo would have laughed off Chad's comment about her final 2 instead of getting defensive if she had already decided they were dunzo.
I don't think she particularly got defensive. Getting defensive would of meant fighting back. She simply said, she wasn't even going to engage with him because he wasn't worth her time because he just wants attention (since this is all such a game to him obviously)

IMO.
Yes, at MTA she seemed mad at Chad, and not defensive, for the deplorable actions he's taken on her and ALL of the her guys, not just specifically Jordan.

When CH asked Jo softly if she was alright, I thought (and still do) that he was referring to all of the negative media stuff that's been thrown out there. He would've seen her before he went on the MTA set and probably asked her the same question. She probably said, all of this crap people are saying is brutal. Her face looked sad (if that's even the right word) because of so much negativity that's out there that her and Jordan and their friends and families, I'm sure, have all had to deal with in the last couple of months. Add SM hate (I assume because I haven't read the comments they receive). I'd be extremely frustrated and disappointed in people's (general) meanness as well.

All of the leads have been put through the ringer far worse than Jojo has been. Kaitlyn springs to mind girl was raked over the coals but she still looked like a happily engaged woman who was glowing at the MTA. Jojo not so much she looked to be done with this whole situation and waiting to put it behind her with sadness written all over her face jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:03 pm

The thing is, IMO who cares about SM when it comes to these couples. If they are truly committed to each other it shouldn't matter.

It's when they are done filming and realize WTH did I do, that matters.

IMO if you're happy, you enjoy your new relationship and discard anything that doesn't matter. If one can't take all the rumours and crap that's out there, then that's on them.

How many people are married or are in a relationship that can't let go the fact that their husband or partner dated someone prettier then them, or whatever. IMO it's crazy. What ever g/f's he's had in the past, it's the past. If he's proving to her that he is in love and wants a future together that's all that she should focus on.

Sorry, ranting. Drives me crazy that these contestants take SM so seriously.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71528

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:03 pm

That's what I'm saying! Would it be more beneficial for them to be united at ATFR? Or already broken up?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:04 pm

Something else I just thought of, the FS dates aired this week. Since then, RS and even Andi have implied that her and Robby did the deed during their date. Jordan appeared to be jealous at the RC when JoJo mentioned her feelings for both of them. Maybe there was an Andi/ Josh situation that pushed them over the edge. All just speculation of course.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Beneficial IMO is subjective. Beneficial for monetary reasons? That IMO would not be a good choice. No amount of money should replace your happiness.

At the ATFR IMO would be best. Get it out there and over with, move on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Beneficial IMO is subjective. Beneficial for monetary reasons? That IMO would not be a good choice. No amount of money should replace your happiness.

At the ATFR IMO would be best. Get it out there and over with, move on.
I meant beneficial in terms of just public perception.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:08 pm

I'm still confused though. RS said in his doctor RS, that he's not sure if they're broken up, but he's heard that they are...but he's also heard that they aren't. But then, an hour or two later, in his Q and A, he makes it seem like they definitely are.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:09 pm

WTH is Doctor RS?? cantstopl

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 56 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 47 ... 56  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #6

+62
Mgrissom
MiaHawk
Tiggerlgh
KB_Mom
snowandcold