SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:03 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I believe there may be confirmation Lee is in F4 based on official Matrix Media pics and links posted in the filming schedule thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

I also updated the filming schedule and added more info on the dates for the guys as well as their names to show when the dates may occur. 

Jake may be one of the early dates not included in the list but the guys listed for SDs are: Lee, Courtney, Clancy, Cameron, and Matty J.

I've also pencilled in Jake as at HTD so we seem to have 2 or the 4
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:18 pm

Sundy wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I believe there may be confirmation Lee is in F4 based on official Matrix Media pics and links posted in the filming schedule thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 

I also updated the filming schedule and added more info on the dates for the guys as well as their names to show when the dates may occur. 

Jake may be one of the early dates not included in the list but the guys listed for SDs are: Lee, Courtney, Clancy, Cameron, and Matty J.

I've also pencilled in Jake as at HTD so we seem to have 2 or the 4
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] were there BTS pics of Jake for HTD or the pics in Jake's thread [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] maybe from hometown?

ETA: just had a thought. If Lee and Jake are in F4, then Clancy and Cameron also in F4 maybe? Courtney maybe not in F4? Same with Matty J then? Or maybe Clancy or Cameron not in F4?

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 pm

I've posted in the screencaps thread. There was video and same clothes as from the article date. Diimex are stating that it was on the Gold Coast in the title. Jakes home town it the Gold Coast
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:37 am

Awesome sleuthing [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 1710264613 yes

As posted in the filming schedule thread, I am guessing that Jake gets a SD possibly the next episode (Ep 2) and Lee in Ep 3.

Since all Bach/BetteAU F1s other than Sam Fro (S2 was an anomaly as it filmed for an extra month) got their SD in Ep 3 so it could be a clue if so...

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:38 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
spangler wrote:Who were the guys photographed out with Olena and Steph? Surely we could rule them out as F1?
Not sure? I don't recall pics of the guys with Olena and Steph?

There were pics of some of the guys, including Rhys and some other MOT guys with Faith and some of the other girls but none of them seem to be contenders and so far Lee, Clancy, and Cameron not spotted with anyone else so still in the running for F1, imo.

Thats who I meant. Yeah.

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:40 am

Bringing this here as it may be a clue...  question

Lee watched the first episode and was filmed watching himself meet Georgia! He looks very happy and excited to me and not at all heartbroken, imo. Would he really look like this if he wasn't F1? And watching himself meet Georgia?

I think if Lee is F1 it could be a clue especially since Georgia said in article (posted in SM/Media ND thread) that she would be watching her meet her F1 first episode so someone filming it and uploading it could be a clue?

Watching Lee watching Lee. So meta. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] @the__bachelorette by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Adding this
Interview that Georgia did this past week and playing spin the wheel

2 things I noticed:
1. Cameron and Lee were posted on the board. It won't surprise me if either one is F1 or in the running for next lead and if not either one, then being highlighted a lot for reason, imo
2. I think Georgia kept looking at the wheel in the place where Lee's pic was posted so could be a clue? (for F1 or something else, since Sam Frost did the same with Richie with pin the tail before her season)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:44 am

spangler wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
spangler wrote:Who were the guys photographed out with Olena and Steph? Surely we could rule them out as F1?
Not sure? I don't recall pics of the guys with Olena and Steph?

There were pics of some of the guys, including Rhys and some other MOT guys with Faith and some of the other girls but none of them seem to be contenders and so far Lee, Clancy, and Cameron not spotted with anyone else so still in the running for F1, imo.

Thats who I meant. Yeah.
No problem  yes those guys are definitely MOT and not in the running for F1 based on sleuthing and one already eliminated (Dale).

Filming schedule thread as well as s/caps seem to indicate that F6 may be:
Jake (HTD sleuthed/speculated by Sundy)
Lee (HTD sleuthed/speculated by me)
Courtney
Clancy
Cameron
Matty J
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:20 pm

Great sleuthing! yes I enjoyed catching up here. You are all amazing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:17 am

I have posted this in S/C thread as well but thought I would put it here as well. I think IMO this is the F3 RC. So it looks like it may be Matty, Jake, Lee. Going by the previous season if you look at clothing Jake is F1, Matty is F2, Lee is F3. This is based on whether they are following the same pattern, not to say they are at this stage but IMO not convinced Lee is F1 just yet based on the fact they seem to be making it obvious and everyone is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Trying to stay clear headed until some of the other guys including Lee have their SD.

Source: Tenplay Promo
Bachelorette Aus Instagram

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:04 am

Could be F3 or could be another RC? It seemed like in that part both Lee and Jake put their head down so not sure if it is about something else? It will definitely be surprising to me if neither Cameron nor Clancy are in F3.

I also have my doubts about Lee being F1. If he gets a SD as speculated in Episode 3 then that's the episode every F1 for both Bach and Bette AU have gotten their SD (except for Blake's season which was an anomaly with filming for 4 months) but if he is not F1 then maybe a contender early on and Georgia changed her mind as she went along.

For SM activity, Stringy the stylist posted about Clancy and Lee (Sam too but he's the villain) but with Clancy she posted a heart emoji so it could be a sign of hers. She seemed to post more about Alex/F1 before the season aired too. Like Alex who was locked down on SM (along with Nikki) Clancy is the most locked down on SM out of all the guys and Matty is pretty locked down too. The rest have all liked pics and been more active.

I still think F1 is one of these three: Clancy, Cameron, or Lee since all past F1s had their pic posted by the official account before the season started so if they are keeping with that same pattern then one of them would be F1. I will be surprised if it is Jake or Matty even though I could see them going far (in F4 or F3). I don't see Courtney as F1 and will be very surprised if he is and can even see him not being in F4 as to me she seems more friendzoned with him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:19 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Could be F3 or could be another RC? It seemed like in that part both Lee and Jake put their head down so not sure if it is about something else? It will definitely be surprising to me if neither Cameron nor Clancy are in F3.

I also have my doubts about Lee being F1. If he gets a SD as speculated in Episode 3 then that's the episode every F1 for both Bach and Bette AU have gotten their SD (except for Blake's season which was an anomaly with filming for 4 months) but if he is not F1 then maybe a contender early on and Georgia changed her mind as she went along.

For SM activity, Stringy the stylist posted about Clancy and Lee (Sam too but he's the villain) but with Clancy she posted a heart emoji so it could be a sign of hers. She seemed to post more about Alex/F1 before the season aired too. Like Alex who was locked down on SM (along with Nikki) Clancy is the most locked down on SM out of all the guys and Matty is pretty locked down too. The rest have all liked pics and been more active.

I still think F1 is one of these three: Clancy, Cameron, or Lee since all past F1s had their pic posted by the official account before the season started so if they are keeping with that same pattern then one of them would be F1. I will be surprised if it is Jake or Matty even though I could see them going far (in F4 or F3). I don't see Courtney as F1 and will be very surprised if he is and can even see him not being in F4 as to me she seems more friendzoned with him.

Agree with you on Courtney. I think that may be going nowhere. Interesting to see that Matty is locked down in SM so that might be one to watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:03 am

At the end of the preview, one of the guys says "It was just so obvious that you're the one. I cannot fault you at all, you're perfect," which to me sounds like at least an F3 declaration. I went back to listen to the guys' voices again in the preview to see whose voice matches, and I'm pretty much 100% positive that it's Matty. Here's an audio link of the voice comparison: 

(First part of the audio is Matty talking at the beginning of the preview as they show him getting out of the limo - it's interesting that only he, Cameron, and Lee were shown getting out of the limo at the start of the preview, but in the episode his limo entrance was barely shown  scratch

I think him saying "You're the one," and the S/C of him and Georgia in what looks like Singapore (definitely doesn't look like Sydney to me) indicates that he's at least in the F3? It's strange that they're hiding him so much if he makes it that far but I keep thinking about Georgia's interview when she said that while a lot of the other leads knew who their F1 was on night one, that wasn't the case for her and that someone she barely noticed on night 1 ended up having a huge impact on her, so maybe the show's editing/SM is following that trajectory? At this point I still think Lee or Jake is F1, but it's just something I found interesting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C