SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sevening Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:13 pm

After rewatching the preview for the entire season (shown at the very start of episode 1), I have this very strange feeling that Matty is F1. I know this is ridiculous because he's barely even anywhere near Georgia at this point, but it's early days and there's a lot of room still for their relationship to grow.

If you observe, the 3 guys they showcase at the VERY BEGINNING (right after they show Georgia's face), are (in order): Cameron, Matty, Lee. And, I would put Jake in it too because of that SC of Matty, Lee and Jake at an RC.

I think that's our F4 - Cameron, Matty, Lee, Jake.

As much as I love Clancy, I don't think he makes it past F5, and neither does Courtney (who may be F6).

I absolutely adore Cameron so much (he really is turning out to be my fave), but I think he is F4, which leaves Matty, Lee and Jake at the SC of them at an RC which I think could be the F3 RC.

I can see Georgia's chemistry with Matty, Lee and Jake being a lot more strong and grounded and mature, because IMO unfortunately for Cameron he is younger than these other guys and maturity is something Georgia is clearly looking for, while Cameron is definitely more fun and 'playful'.

Between the 3, agree that if it follows the clothing as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, then it will end up as Jake being F1, but I really cannot shake this strange feeling about Matty being F1 and I don't think Jake is F1 because the first kiss music is not the same (if they really are following the previous season and the last 2 seasons of The Bachelor AU).

Also, the very last male voiceover in the preview before Georgia says "I love you so much" is, if I'm not mistaken, Matty's voice, saying "It was just so obvious that you're the one. I cannot fault you at all - you're perfect." And IMO out of all the voiceovers, this is by far the longest one and the most meaningful one.

Need to see the music that is played when Matty/Georgia and Lee/Georgia each kiss for the first time, but in summary IMO here's my week 1 speculation:

F1 Matty
F2 Lee
F3 Jake
F4 Cameron
F5 Clancy
F6 Courtney

Tbh I can imagine Matty and Georgia together and looking perfect together so IMO Matty could be our surprise winner this season.

(I'm trying to think of the producers' POV where they're trying to be sneaky and make the winner be a surprise like how they did with Alex and Richie, and what better surprise than putting Matty against the fan favourite Lee and have Matty win in the end? Just IMO.)

Sevening

Female Posts : 21

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:17 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! I am of no help, but I look forward to catching up in Georgia's threads. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Fri Sep 23, 2016 3:48 pm

I think you are right, It does sound like Matty. For sure Matty.

Things are leading in that direction. Looking back at the pre-season leaked photos, you can see the energy between them. It's similar to Alex and Richie's pre-season leaked photos. They certainly both like each other and feel comfortable together. This plus the"It was just so obvious that you're the one. I cannot fault you at all, you're perfect" audio and the social media silence is making a great case for Matty.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I think you may be right.  I wasn't 100% on Jake as F1 as the music wasn't right and the sc of the RC shows Matty to the side so he already has received a rose.  The only thing is I think Lee maybe F3 not F2 IMO.  It will be interesting to see Lee's date on Wednesday and then Mattys in weeks to come. I think Clancy and Cameron are in the top 5 but not top 3 IMO.  I think Matty is the slow burn that she was talking about as he was somewhat off the radar and Jake was the First sight guy if you look at 1st Ep she says "ooh I like him". Time will tell.  If none of them get the F1 kiss music I'm going with Jake as F1 as he has two vids of their date.  As for VO in the promo, like Richie's they have the F1/2/3 VO so Lee, Jake and Matty VO are in the promo only.  So IMO I think it's these 3 as our top 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:22 pm

I have just been reading a discussion on a private FB page (Australian Bach and Bachette group), and there is a woman on there claiming to be friends with Georgia. Now, apparently, Georgia has not told this friend who she has chosen...but the "friend" provided Georgia with the names of the guys she thought would be in the top 5, and Georgia has replied that ONE of those guys made it to the F2.

The supposed list (which the friend chose from the initial promo pics before the show had even aired) are: Cam, Lee, Courtney, Sam and Ben.

If this is true, and from what has been sleuthed so far, then Lee would be the one that makes F2?

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Matty? Who?  giggling Have seen them together yet?

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:27 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Matty? Who?  giggling Have seen them together yet?

No! He is very hidden at the moment laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:39 pm

in_denial wrote:I have just been reading a discussion on a private FB page (Australian Bach and Bachette group), and there is a woman on there claiming to be friends with Georgia. Now, apparently, Georgia has not told this friend who she has chosen...but the "friend" provided Georgia with the names of the guys she thought would be in the top 5, and Georgia has replied that ONE of those guys made it to the F2.

The supposed list (which the friend chose from the initial promo pics before the show had even aired) are: Cam, Lee, Courtney, Sam and Ben.

If this is true, and from what has been sleuthed so far, then Lee would be the one that makes F2?

That would make Jake, Lee and Matty her F3. If Lee is F2, I'm guessing Matty is her F1. She mentioned that one of her F2 guys was a slow burn, and she didn't pick him early on. That would eliminate Jake right away. I can't wait to see what, when and how it happens with Matty.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:42 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:
in_denial wrote:I have just been reading a discussion on a private FB page (Australian Bach and Bachette group), and there is a woman on there claiming to be friends with Georgia. Now, apparently, Georgia has not told this friend who she has chosen...but the "friend" provided Georgia with the names of the guys she thought would be in the top 5, and Georgia has replied that ONE of those guys made it to the F2.

That would make Jake, Lee and Matty her F3. If Lee is F2, I'm guessing Matty is her F1. She mentioned that one of her F2 guys was a slow burn, and she didn't pick him early on. That would eliminate Jake right away. I can't wait to see what, when and how it happens with Matty.

If Lee is F2, then there will be potential for backlash, as I could see him being loved by the public as Nikki was...makes sense if she is worried about possible backlash if this scenario was to play out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:24 pm

in_denial wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:

If Lee is F2, then there will be potential for backlash, as I could see him being loved by the public as Nikki was...makes sense if she is worried about possible backlash if this scenario was to play out.

I agree to some extent but I think because they have hidden Matty it will be more of a surprise for most people. Alex's edit put people offside so the backlash was worse. I did say upthread somewhere that the producers and public, past bachies were playing Lee out like Nikki as the F1, it's way too obvious and too forced IMO which makes more sense now if Lee is F2. It will create more of a shock factor but in a nicer way I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:27 pm

Sevening wrote:After rewatching the preview for the entire season (shown at the very start of episode 1), I have this very strange feeling that Matty is F1. I know this is ridiculous because he's barely even anywhere near Georgia at this point, but it's early days and there's a lot of room still for their relationship to grow.

If you observe, the 3 guys they showcase at the VERY BEGINNING (right after they show Georgia's face), are (in order): Cameron, Matty, Lee. And, I would put Jake in it too because of that SC of Matty, Lee and Jake at an RC.

I think that's our F4 - Cameron, Matty, Lee, Jake.

As much as I love Clancy, I don't think he makes it past F5, and neither does Courtney (who may be F6).

I absolutely adore Cameron so much (he really is turning out to be my fave), but I think he is F4, which leaves Matty, Lee and Jake at the SC of them at an RC which I think could be the F3 RC.

I can see Georgia's chemistry with Matty, Lee and Jake being a lot more strong and grounded and mature, because IMO unfortunately for Cameron he is younger than these other guys and maturity is something Georgia is clearly looking for, while Cameron is definitely more fun and 'playful'.

Between the 3, agree that if it follows the clothing as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] said, then it will end up as Jake being F1, but I really cannot shake this strange feeling about Matty being F1 and I don't think Jake is F1 because the first kiss music is not the same (if they really are following the previous season and the last 2 seasons of The Bachelor AU).

Also, the very last male voiceover in the preview before Georgia says "I love you so much" is, if I'm not mistaken, Matty's voice, saying "It was just so obvious that you're the one. I cannot fault you at all - you're perfect." And IMO out of all the voiceovers, this is by far the longest one and the most meaningful one.

Need to see the music that is played when Matty/Georgia and Lee/Georgia each kiss for the first time, but in summary IMO here's my week 1 speculation:

F1 Matty
F2 Lee
F3 Jake
F4 Cameron
F5 Clancy
F6 Courtney

Tbh I can imagine Matty and Georgia together and looking perfect together so IMO Matty could be our surprise winner this season.

(I'm trying to think of the producers' POV where they're trying to be sneaky and make the winner be a surprise like how they did with Alex and Richie, and what better surprise than putting Matty against the fan favourite Lee and have Matty win in the end? Just IMO.)

Looks like you were spot on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good call. The s/c of the F3 RC I posted really just confirms the top 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:54 pm

So it seems most agree that the F6 are
Lee
Clancy
Cameron
Courtney
Jake
Matty

Well done to @AllAboutLovefor all your preseason sleuthing and calling F6 before airing. Awesome stuff everyone. bestbud!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C