SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:45 pm

Predictions for F1 by eliminated contestants:

Carlos (eliminated Ep 1) = Cameron
"I think women love a fireman and Cam is such a genuine guy, I think he’ll be a strong contender for the show!" -source

Dale (eliminated Ep 1) = Courtney
"I like Courtney. Right from the very start there were flowers blossoming. They kind of hit it off right away, you could see that. So my money is on him to win!" - source

Ben (eliminated Ep 2) = Matty J or Matt
"Either of the Matts. Georgia will no doubt fall for them! They’re both amazing blokes with great morals and families." - source
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:02 pm

Media and other contestants/leads who they like/team they are on/F1 predictions (these may change as the season goes along; will add to list):

Rove and Sam = Team Lee (as posted on their Twitter account)
Tim Robards/BachAUS1 = Lee to win (Nova radio interview and posted by Daily Mail)
Nikki Gogan/BachAUS4 = Team Lee (she posted on her IG in the comments that she is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])
TV Week = favorite is Lee (in video recap on their Facebook account)
NW Mag =  Lee is "front runner for the season and all of Australia's" (in video recap on their Facebook account)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:18 pm

Nikki is TeamLee Praying
If ... hmm... he is not the F1, I want to see these two go on some dates.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:44 pm

peggy0221 wrote:Nikki is TeamLee  Praying
If ... hmm... he is not the F1, I want to see these two go on some dates.
I like them both but would prefer Lee as next lead just so I can watch him giggling Nikki would be great as lead too

Interestingly... I noticed is Cameron started following Nikki on IG this past week so he may be interested in her if he isn't F1 Smiley
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:26 pm

I noticed the date on this Woman's Day article as Sept 6 (so not long after FRC had filmed by Aug 26) and what I found interesting is that WD article chose to focus on Matty and Jake.

Given that Matty and Jake didn't get pics of them on the official SM of the show before the season started (like Lee, Cameron, Clancy did) makes me think that Woman's Day knows something and focused on Matty and Jake (which I do believe that the mags/media know the winner and as long as they don't spoil it they can give small clues or at least just focus on the guys who are contenders) so I'm thinking that this may be another clue that Matty and Jake go far and could be in F3 or in F2 question

Australia and Georgia are ready to fall in love, so it's about time we met some of the men vying for The Bachelorette's heart!
Sep 6, 2016

Last week, Channel Ten unveiled the very first look into the highly-anticipated second season of The Bachelorette Australia... and it looks like it will be a sizzling season! The 27-year-old will begin her quest for love with the help of her 16 eligible bachelors to choose from, one of which she hopes will become her happily ever after.

Woman's Day exclusively caught up three of the handsome hunks hoping to be the former journalist's prince charming.
Meet the new Bachelorette contestants
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Matty J, Marketing Manager, 29, NSW

There’s more to Matty J than just a pretty face.

“Ten years from now the dream would be to be married, house on the water, job that I loved and two kids would be the icing on the cake,” admits the hunky marketing professional who moved back home from London for the chance of finding love.

And while he may have applied for the show to find the girl of his dreams, turns out this isn’t his first brush with fame. “I did a tampon commercial that got me noticed a little bit. It went for two years here and in New Zealand."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Jake, Sales Professional, 30, QLD

If Georgia’s after the ultimate family man then Jake’s her guy.

“My parents are still married after 45 years. That’s pretty special,” he says of the kind of love he is looking for.

So why is the hunky sales professional still single? “I think I’m still single because I’ve been hurt on the past and I also believe that I know what I’m searching for in a partner. So I’m a bit picky I guess,” admitting he’s had no luck when it comes to online dating. “It’s definitely not an interest.”

Here's hoping Georgia might be able to spark an interest in Jake! Check out the Tassie girl talk about what she's hoping to find...
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:51 pm

Lee being this popular already is another backlash waiting to happen if he is anything but the f1. Since he sseems to be open to accepting sm followers, that probably is the case. In which case hopefully the edit will not be slanted towards him and more for whomever is the eventual f1 soon. Matty being so hidden will be a hard sell IMO if he is it for her.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:08 am

Matty J is ridiculously good looking - let's hope we see more of him this week and he has a great personality to match.

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:12 am

Hasn't Georgia said in interviews that she didn't know right away unlike many of the previous leads. I wonder if the editing is reflecting that, or simply, that she didn't spend much time with the f1 in the early days....I'm definitely intrigued if it is somebody like Matty j

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:18 am

so clues IMO that Matty makes it to the end and is a possible f1 are
1. He has a VO in the season promo that says she is the one.
2. He is locked down on SM post filming which is a big clue
3.georgia hinted that she may not have had an instant connection with some that went far. Matty would be a prime example if they did not have interactions in ep1 and 2 for the editors to even show.
4. Lots of SCs in the season preview which shows that they have plenty of interactions upcoming.
5. Episode description talking about a new front runner. Is that the ep that he gets his 1on1 date?  Hmm

What have I left out as clues here ?

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 26, 2016 12:48 am

Sundy wrote:So it seems most agree that the F6 are
Lee
Clancy
Cameron
Courtney
Jake
Matty

Well done to @AllAboutLovefor all your preseason sleuthing and calling F6 before airing. Awesome stuff everyone. bestbud!

But, but, but....... I love them all! seeing hearts

How on earth am I going to choose a F1  :thud

Is a Big Love situation allowed in Australia?

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:17 am

nylonvagabond wrote:Hasn't Georgia said in interviews that she didn't know right away unlike many of the previous leads. I wonder if the editing is reflecting that, or simply, that she didn't spend much time with the f1 in the early days....I'm definitely intrigued if it is somebody like Matty j
Bringing the post over but yes, it does seem like Georgia may not be like past leads who knew their F1 straight away so Matty would definitely fit the bill for not being an early frontrunner and thus possible F1 if Georgia is showcasing who

Now whether that makes Matty F1 not sure, but definitely seems like there's mounting evidence sluethed that Matty could be F1 and seems to go far (possibly in F2).

AllAboutLove wrote:Georgia talking about first impressions and how things may have changed. Could be misleading or could be a clue...

While previous singles including Frost and former Bachelors Sam Wood, Tim Robards and Richie Strahan have said they knew straight away who their “one” was, Love says the exact opposite could be the case in her season.

“Something I’ve really learnt is that first impressions don’t mean that much,” she says. “Some of the instant connections I did have with people ended there and on the flip side, there were other people who, had I to make my decision on night one, I would never have looked at again. And they ended up being extremely big parts of my life.”
read more [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:28 am

Bringing this over here as it may be a clue for Jake as F1 since past F1s had 2 videos up on the site as speculated/sleuthed by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Fifty wrote:Heads up Jake has two vids on tenplay but not completely convinced yet.  The kiss didn't have the same F1 music.  Will need to check Sasha and SAMs kiss and the music last season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C