SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 2:51 pm

If Jake or Lee is the F1 I really hate these editors for hiding their connection with Georgia for several episodes. no no

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

repost - Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:43 pm

I may be in a minority but I actually think there is more of a romantic/physical connection shown with Jake and Lee than with Matty. I haven't seen a love story with Matty so much as a one-sided story and more jokes and laughs which is what Georgia herself revealed in her article, about enjoying his company and laughing with him but she still questions him outside of the fun stuff.

Overall I do think Matty is good looking and is very charming and sweet and fun but I think those things stand out more to me than his connection with Georgia. Maybe it's just me but I find them to be more like friends and romantic situations make it more romantic rather than how they are mostly with each other.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:49 pm

BlackHalo wrote:If Jake or Lee is the F1 I really hate these editors for hiding their connection with Georgia for several episodes. no no
I am the opposite. I don't think her connection has been hidden to either Jake or Lee.

I think their edit is like most potential F1s for most seasons I have watched... where the F1 is shown more in the beginning..... then hidden a bit in the middle... then makes a comeback near the end.

I also think that Matty has a more typical darkhorse edit as well as an edit that is more the typical edit for non-F1s...hidden in the beginning... emphasized in the middle (like Matty)... seen as a viable F1 by the end
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:If Jake or Lee is the F1 I really hate these editors for hiding their connection with Georgia for several episodes. no no
I am the opposite. I don't think her connection has been hidden to either Jake or Lee.

I think their edit is like most potential F1s for most seasons I have watched... where the F1 is shown more in the beginning..... then hidden a bit in the middle... then makes a comeback near the end.

I also think that Matty has a more typical darkhorse edit as well as an edit that is more the typical edit for non-F1s...hidden in the beginning... emphasized in the middle (like Matty)... seen as a viable F1 by the end
Interesting. Maybe I shouldn't complain so much. We still have 4 episodes left to see more Jake or Lee but it's so hard not seeing Matty as F1 when he has been featured so much.

Last edited by BlackHalo on Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:54 pm

Neither Jake not Matty have had any substance in their relationship. MO.

Team #[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
iPad mini typos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:06 pm

Substance to me is subjective so I think any of them can be seen as deeper or more shallow and attributed to being possibly F1 but not necessarily the case, imo, going by past seasons where the "deeper connections" shown are not usually F1 (Heather, Nikki, even Olena seen as more deeper connection, etc).

With Jake, I think their relationship is mostly a physical connection and chemistry (even though they talked about family on their SD). If I ignore patterns of first SD curse or no 2nd SD and just look at who Georgia is talking about chemistry post-show then I think that is Jake which I can see as F1 due to that alone considering past leads have said the same for their F1s in the AU franchise. Given that there are no overnight dates and no sex, the physical/chemistry aspect could be why most physical connections end up as F1 since that is the driving force, imo.

With Matty, I think he is like Cameron 2.0 and part of me thinks that is why Cameron gets eliminated since it's a similar connection - more fun (based on what G herself said) and romance when the music or situation makes it more romantic because I see them more as friends than major chemistry. I almost feel like Georgia is trying with Matty to have it be more chemistry and her reactions to Matty when they kiss etc, remind me a bit of her reaction to Cameron on their kiss (which, since he is F5 makes me think she is good at leading)

With Lee, I have seen a bit of a mix of chemistry and fun, with their first kiss where she was saying fireworks and saying that he finally kissed her after she had waited all day as well as the joking side to them as well. So in a way, I see Lee as a mix of Jake and Matty. That said, he seems to be struggling and despite this is still being so vulnerable and is willing to communicate this (going by the preview for next ep) so it will be interesting to see how his 2nd SD goes and if obstacles are overcome.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:46 pm

Miyala wrote:Yes, its very interesting, I agree handwave

I wish I knew the end. I am one of those who rather know who it is and enjoy their love story :yes:
IA

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:49 pm

With Lee she used the word fireworks not chemistry. Pretty sure it was Lee?

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:28 pm

Just Looking wrote:With Lee she used the word fireworks not chemistry.  Pretty sure it was Lee?
Yup, she used the word fireworks for Lee
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:39 pm

nd4reality wrote:Neither Jake not Matty have had any substance in their relationship. MO.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I can see how you can see that.  But, I find it very interesting that the only bach that you see Georgia talk about her mother's cancer 1:1 was Jake and the only one of the sleuthed F4 that she asks why he was single and why he came on the show.     Also, I find it interesting that last episode the focus was Jake's love letter vs. Courtney lack of one even into the CP.    That group date and Cameron getting the SQT was not the focus in the edit and the highlight of that date.    

What I found interesting also on that group date is that Jake was the only bach that got positive love/romance question shown.  

Part one of that date:
Courtney about what his friends think of him
Clancy was a mess
Jake got to show his affection via old one
Lee was all fun and jokes

Part two love letter:
Cameron & Lee commented on it ITM
Jake's comment was about wanting to be the one to deliver it and tbtp showed jus that. So, his letter got read twice!

Part three:
Yes Cameron got the SQT but Georgia's comment after all three dances her comment about Jake's time was all over her body.  I also noticed just how comfortable Jake felt to get touchy feely when they haven't shown us anything since their first date.  But, she didn't complain  giggling  JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That's really interesting, because I feel like Matty and Georgia's relationship has a lot of substance. Certainly a great foundation from which to build. They have similar interests, both have a passion for life, both share the same sense of humour and make each other laugh all the time, and can talk all day. Not a bad start! Espec as in her early IVs she said the main thing she wanted in a man was someone who could make her laugh and hold a good conversation. The chemistry seems to be there now too, which for me was the only missing piece. Will be interesting to see how much more intimate they get over the next two weeks and how they go with each other's families, but I see a lot of potential.

It's interesting, I think we all see what we want to see a little bit giggling

I actually think Jake has potential with her too based on chemistry and shared family values.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:33 pm

Margie C wrote:I re-watched ep. 1 and my money's on Jake. In a lot of ways like the F1s of US Bachelorette--I'm thinking here of Kaitlyn's season when she tells Shawn that she has a good feeling about him and then he's on the backburner for a while, as she tests out other connections. Here, they show enough of Jake to make you intrigued and he's the first person Georgia really wants to talk to (about her dad's profession, no less!) both at first CP and first date. He's also the right age; she mentioned in an interview posted today that Lee might be too old. Finally, Georgia said in a recent interview that she and her F1 haven't told anybody about the outcome. Lee said in an interview he had only told one person, his best mate. This also leans towards a Jake-Matty final two. My money's on Jake as F1. Producers are trumping up the Matty storyline to prime him for Bachelor gig, while Jake is the slow and steady figure who seems very serious about the process and the most genuinely into her. That, and he also seems really funny, but producers have run so far with the serious side.

I see things like this too @Margie C and that is an excellent pickup about Lee telling his best mate.  yes

I also rewatched the first few episodes with my sleuthing cap on and Jake features a lot in every episode, even though he's only had the one date.  There are VOs, shots of him reacting to Georgia, ITM comments to the other guys and I don't think any of this is accidental.  

I think he was established early as 'the one to beat' and if he is F1 that at the end they will pull all that footage together in a big reveal showing he was there all along, and viewers will appreciate the fact that she explored connections with others but came back to him in the end.  

I'm expecting his story to really ramp up next week.  Matty has already been shown enough to justify his spot as F2 so now they need to flesh out a convincing F1 love story, and we will likely see some big things from Jake's HT visit considering that BTS pap footage of off-camera kissing.

I can totally see Matty Bach '17.  Personally I doubt Lee would have the desire/confidence to do it, but Matty would be perfect Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - F1- F6 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+53
siena
Mmm
Roses Are Red
floret
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
Seabear
RomComet
mercieme
Just Looking
Margie C