SELECT CONTENT

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by umngirl Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:57 am

I'm of course rooting for my team in the playoffs to win it all once again. I would love to see Aaron Rodgers to continue to prove why he is the rightful NFL MVP for the season. Plus, if he wins another SB this year, he will be one ahead of 'he who shall not be named' and that would make me very happy for him.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 87b72b10 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 86669110 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Sports - Free For All - Discussion

Post by MissLittle Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:29 am

San wrote:
MissLittle wrote:Sneaking in here... As a Saints fan, I'm having good days. Don't have the opportunity to watch the games, since I don't live in the US, but rooting from afar. I follow the games via the team's twitter feed. Not that I know all that much about the game, either. Being European I'm more of a soccer fanatic. But I've been a fan of American football since the Saints won the Superbowl. The rules of the game are starting to get a little bit easier to grasp for such a novice, too.

Hoping for better days for your teams! Just not against mine...

I had to...

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Who-Dat

:Nod:

Sorry about your team Love_Me!

I should visit this thread more often... Thanks for indulging me, San bowdown

Cheering for my team, hopefully all the way to the Super Bowl. Though I don't follow Aaron Rodgers' accomplisments, I've read several online articles pro splitting the MVP between him & "my" QB Drew Brees.
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:10 pm

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t628-bcs-national-championship-game-lsu-vs-alabama
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:14 pm

I am curious if anyone on here is a soccer fan, especially those that follow the EPL. I live with two complete soccer nuts, DH and DS. Both CO Rapids (DS plays for the U12s and hopes to be a professional player one day) and Arsenal are the teams we support.

Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by MissLittle Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm a soccer fanatic, but it limits itself to the European leagues and some international matches. What is EPL? English Premier League?
MissLittle
MissLittle

Female Posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:30 pm

Mirzam wrote:I am curious if anyone on here is a soccer fan, especially those that follow the EPL. I live with two complete soccer nuts, DH and DS. Both CO Rapids (DS plays for the U12s and hopes to be a professional player one day) and Arsenal are the teams we support.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Magpie

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Carroll_1110723a

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:37 pm

RichLP wrote:
Mirzam wrote:I am curious if anyone on here is a soccer fan, especially those that follow the EPL. I live with two complete soccer nuts, DH and DS. Both CO Rapids (DS plays for the U12s and hopes to be a professional player one day) and Arsenal are the teams we support.

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Magpie

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Carroll_1110723a

A Toon guy Rich! Shame Andy Carroll hasn't lived up to his 35 million pound price tag at Liverpool. At least Newcastle beat QPR. Arsenal's result at Swansea wasn't so good. 🇳🇴
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm

MissLittle wrote:I'm a soccer fanatic, but it limits itself to the European leagues and some international matches. What is EPL? English Premier League?

Yes, English Premier league. Although my two soccer fanatics watch the Euro leagues too.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

The wings won their 21st home game in a row just now celebrate So proud of them!! They always represent the D in a positive light.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 pm

Baseball playoffs are almost here! Dodgers are close to clinching NL West!! ⚾

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:08 pm

So far, I am loving the MLB post season. The Kansas City Royals have been amazing. I love small ball. Then watching the Orioles be amazing the last two days, though they are beating up on my hubby's Tigers. Finally, the Dodgers have been just lights out today, Kershaw is the man.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 03, 2014 11:17 pm

^ Yeah the Dodgers were doing great until that 7th inning. Poor Kershaw. Upset

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 8367-910 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 I_got_13 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 E5kqdm15 Sports - Free For All - Discussion - Page 5 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sports - Free For All - Discussion

+31
GuardianAngel
SLA44
california90
AllAboutLove
Momon001