SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon May 22, 2017 7:12 pm

Sprite wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:@Ash2214 Thanks for posting the update info.

I think these two are mature and will make the right decision for them. If it's televised, I would hope it's done to their liking.

Somehow I can't see a televised wedding for them. I would think they would want their own private wedding.

I enjoy seeing what they are up to but before they come up with a date, there may be others in line, or they may do away with televised weddings all together.

Well, there is one less couple in the queue now. Evan has money, so I hope they do their wedding privately. Would be fun to see who they would actually invite on their own from the show vs. being forced to invite people who the show is shipping.

I hope they do it on their own as well. I can't see these 2 people in the structured SoCal weddings we have seen with some of the other couples. They are 2 very unique individuals and I would love to see their uniqueness brought out in their wedding. I have no doubt there will be BN people there if they do it privately, but it will be the BN people they want... not the ones the producers decide on having there.

I like this couple more and more just because they are living their lives privately even though they did meet on a TV show.

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Mon May 22, 2017 7:15 pm

When it comes to a televised wedding for these two, judging by what Robert Mills has said in his weekly podcast, it would be offered to them in the form of a wedding tied in with BIP.

They should turn that down, IMO. They could get so many things for free and with whatever is left over, Evan is well off. If one of these couples is popular enough where they can get some free goodies and they're well off enough to afford the rest, they should turn down the televised wedding IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon May 22, 2017 7:24 pm

Do we know whether the contracted terms regarding marriage is similar to that of the Bach/ette show? Are they bound to a 2yr contract and TPTB have total rights to the wedding?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 2:39 am

aviej wrote:Do we know whether the contracted terms regarding marriage is similar to that of the Bach/ette show? Are they bound to a 2yr contract and TPTB have total rights to the wedding?

I'm not sure for how long they are bound by the BIP clause, but people can get married at any time, they just can't sell the wedding rights to anyone else.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue May 23, 2017 11:50 am

What about a magazine article and photos after the wedding? I would think the couple would be able to sell that to the highest bidder....

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2017 6:51 pm

Luvstruck wrote:What about a magazine article and photos after the wedding? I would think the couple would be able to sell that to the highest bidder....

I am not really sure about that. I think they could, but I vaguely remember from somewhere that the producers would get a cut of any compensation they got.

Maybe someone else knows?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2017 10:18 pm

I'm pretty sure if any couple is under contract, they can't do anything without TPTB's permission.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue May 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Curious the conditions on BIP though. Guessing not as stringent as Bach/Ette since Jared H is supposed to be an RS pod cast soon. Olivia too, but technically she is doing it and that's all I'm saying.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed May 31, 2017 12:59 pm

According to RS Carly and Evan are getting married on BiP this summer! So happy for them! Smiley!

-It’s been hinted at by Robert Mills numerous times in his radio show on EW the last couple months, but I can confirm that Evan and Carly are getting married in Paradise this summer. Don’t know the exact date but it will happen towards the end of filming. So when I said earlier that there will be people traveling to Paradise but won’t be on the show, this is what I’m talking about. There will definitely be former contestants in attendance at this wedding that you’ll probably see at the airport or snapping “packing” pics in a few weeks that you may think are leaving to Mexico to be on Paradise, but they’d just be people attending Evan and Carly’s wedding.
Source: Reality Steve
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Wed May 31, 2017 1:11 pm

I hope it is a better setup than Marcus and Lacey's "wedding".
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 31, 2017 4:19 pm

Stacia620 wrote:I hope it is a better setup than Marcus and Lacey's "wedding".
That was everything you never wanted on a wedding day no no

Congrats to them if the rumor is true. I hope it airs at the beginning of the epi so it is clear of anything "dramatic" re: the BIP cast.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jashfan Wed May 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Im sure Carly and Evan will negotiate and make sure their wedding is better than Lacey and Marcus.

~ Live each day as if its your last ~! :thismuch: Live , LAugh , Love :cc5:
jashfan
jashfan

Female Posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 22 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway