SELECT CONTENT

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:12 pm

@ironcat Me included! I think I predicted them a Tony/Blakeley faith. I will now gladly eat my words.

Back to top Go down

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:29 pm

Evan totally creeped me out on Jojo's season.  But as a couple with Carly, he doesn't come across as badly.  I mean I wouldn't date or marry him, but I don't get the same heebie jeebies I used to watching, listening, looking at tweets/IG pics, etc. laugh out loud  

I'm happy for them and hope whatever they decide to do, I hope they enjoy the day surrounded by friends and family and at least it some things the way they'd prefer if it's televised.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:58 pm

They both kind of creeped me out. So maybe together they cancel out that creepiness or at least turn it into each other.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:07 pm

Kashathediva wrote:They both kind of creeped me out. So maybe together they cancel out that creepiness or at least turn it into each other.

laugh out loud Pretty much this.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:58 pm

I always had a soft spot for Carly. Never felt she was a mean girl, as many others did, just suspected she was insecure being a relatively "normal" woman amidst all the "swimsuit model" types on the show. And I really felt for her when Kirk broke her heart. Evan, yeah I always found him kind of slimy and creepy on JoJo's season, but he was really sweet on BIP, and from the beginning, I could see how he and Carly could be a good match, especially since they both lived in the same city. They've certainly proved me right! yes

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:58 pm

I must admit, at first, while we were sleuthing and heard these to got engaged, I thought is was just a stunt. Once I started watching the show, that changed. For me they were the only couple who had a chance. Grant/Lace were a joke and Josh/Amanda...tweedle dee and tweedle dum. By the end of the show I had major love for these two odd balls and I like how they have continued to merge their lives and still have the same sense of humour. I would really enjoy watching their wedding so I hope that we get to see at least a small part of it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:05 pm

Although I used to think Evan was a little awkward in JoJo's season, I saw a very calm and intelligent man during BIP. His analysis about Josh was golden!! He's always been very patient and caring with Carly, definitely a very sweet man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:13 pm

Did he not go on there especially for Carly?

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:37 pm

@reason he told Amanda he went on there to date her. Idk if it was a producer setup conversation or what though
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:40 pm

@hae1001 thanks

Back to top Go down

Post by Taye24 Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:00 pm

@reason I watched some BIP casting tapes on Rotten Tomatoe and he said he was there for Amanda mainly because she was sweet and a mom. Also I don't think they really want a TV wedding based on the Facebook Live interview. The link posted is edited. Check out entertainment tonight facebook page for the live video option. It's so worth it. Those two are crazy into each other.

Taye24

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:50 pm

Sprite wrote:I must admit, at first, while we were sleuthing and heard these to got engaged, I thought is was just a stunt. Once I started watching the show, that changed. For me they were the only couple who had a chance. Grant/Lace were a joke and Josh/Amanda...tweedle dee and tweedle dum. By the end of the show I had major love for these two odd balls and I like how they have continued to merge their lives and still have the same sense of humour. I would really enjoy watching their wedding so I hope that we get to see at least a small part of it.

:yes: I agree

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 22 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 22  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Evan Bass & Carly Waddell - BIP 3 - Updates - Discussion

+71
Minney
blueblues
AllAboutLove
ddsmom17
kerriway