SELECT CONTENT

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:37 pm

bluwavz wrote:
1. Lacey Mark: 25, New York, NY. Currently the Associate Manager of Community and Content at Bliss Cosmetics. Graduated Syracuse University in 2013 with a degree in Political Science and Government/Middle Eastern Studies.

Facebook – Lacey Mark (was activated as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
Twitter – @lacey_mark (currently deactivated)
Instagram – laceymm (was set to private as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Lacey Mark

snipped..
Source: Reality Steve

sportsgirl76 wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I think she may be home; her Facebook account is active as is her Instagram account (set to private).

Strange; her Facebook account just got deactivated again while I was looking through her friends for possible other contestants.  She has 1,372 friends and her profile pic is the white dress with her flipping the camera off.  Buddy the Elf is her cover page.

Her IG is the only link that comes up for me, but it's private. The twitter says that page doesn't exist. The f/book says content isn't available right now.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:02 pm

Does this girl from the BSB date look like Lacey?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
photo cropped from one posted by notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:10 pm

BKay wrote:Does this girl from the BSB date look like Lacey?

RS said in his blog today that the only girls he's released who were on the BSB date were Whitney, Kristina, and Jasmine. And since Lacey's IG was deactivated last week, the fact it has been active but private since at least Saturday (could have been reactivated on Friday or even earlier but nobody had checked) means that she was eliminated - probably at the Episode 2 RC on Thursday night.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:35 pm

ok, thanks for the info bblake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:07 am

bblake wrote:

RS said in his blog today that the only girls he's released who were on the BSB date were Whitney, Kristina, and Jasmine. And since Lacey's IG was deactivated last week, the fact it has been active but private since at least Saturday (could have been reactivated on Friday or even earlier but nobody had checked) means that she was eliminated - probably at the Episode 2 RC on Thursday night.
FWIW, I just checked her Twitter and it is still deactivated.  For the IG, there are one more followers and 10 more that she's following.  

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:40 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
bblake wrote:

FWIW, I just checked her Twitter and it is still deactivated.  For the IG, there are one more followers and 10 more that she's following.  

Thank you! It is strange about her Facebook account. I do believe she is home, based on what you noticed with her IG stats, and she is following Whitney and Jasmine now.

I think the blonde girl is a contestant that hasn't been named yet.

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional information)

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:01 am

Lacy is following Whitney Fransway and Jasmine on Ig so most likely she was eliminated in Episode 1 or 2. I don't think that's her on the group date.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 2 Empty Additional Information

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:03 pm

I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings. She could be trying to be funny or is not happy. Her IG account says "If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:05 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings. She could be trying to be funny or is not happy. From her IG account:

Lacey Mark

Her IG
'Lacey Mark (emoji) laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

Okiedokie. I am glad Nick didn't pick her.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:07 pm

sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings. She could be trying to be funny or is not happy. From her IG account:

Lacey Mark

Lacey Mark laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you.

Thank you so much! ☺️

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:09 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Lacey Mark

Lacey Mark laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you.

Thank you so much! ☺️

No problem. Next time. Cut off the emoji then you can paste to this forum.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:10 pm

sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:
sdmom wrote:

Thank you so much! ☺️

No problem. Next time. Cut off the emoji then you can paste to this forum.

Ahh, thanks for the tip; I was wondering what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mindless
hae1001
california90
julychild
sdmom