SELECT CONTENT

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Tue Dec 13, 2016 12:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Wasn't this guy posting on Twitter about her when filming started? Too bad she prob got eliminated like the first night or something. LOL.
The 25-year-old beauty was dating singer Jackson Harris — and ditched him for the show!
“She just went MIA,” an insider says. “Jackson found out later it was because she went on The Bachelor. She didn’t even tell him!”

** He tweeted this on SEpt 21 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Jackson Harris ‏@Jackson_Harris Sep 21
"She says she's old fashioned, and that I should try to catch her, but then I find out she's gonna be on the next season of The Bachelor..."

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:22 pm

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698  his tweet rhymes. Tweeted like a true musician.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Poor dude. Not the first Bachelor widow, or the last.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] That was sleuthed here back in September. We just didn't know who it was at the time.

notarose wrote:Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris‏ @Jackson_Harris
Fun fact...The last girl I was dating decided to go be on the @BachelorABC ... I wonder if Nick Viall knows that?
Sep 27, 2016, 5:44 PM

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris‏ @Jackson_Harris
Hey there @fleissmeister ... I was dating one of your female contestants just a week ago...Hope Nick knows that
Sep 27, 2016, 5:59 PM

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:17 pm

He doesn't get it, if she was happy she would not have left.  I hate when they dont understand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:07 am

reason wrote:He doesn't get it, if she was happy she would not have left.  I hate when they dont understand.

Clearly she wasn't happy, but nevertheless, it would be polite to officially dump the guy and not just go MIA so the guy is wondering WTH happened.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:04 am

Maybe she did but he did understand the message given, afterall some man can be dumb as all get out, and dont understand the word finish.MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:24 am

reason wrote:Maybe she did but he did understand the message given, afterall some man can be dumb as all get out, and dont understand the word finish.MHO

I find that if you straight up tell a guy, he gets it. He may not like it and may want to change your mind, but he gets it and he isn't surprised when all of a sudden you're off with someone else. In this case on a tv show.

I guess I just don't get these people who don't break up or fake break up with someone so they can go on some stupid show where they have 1/25 or 1/30 chance of getting picked. The ones who take them back after all this, I understand even less.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:52 pm

I'm totally preseason judging her, but she just annoys me already. The "I hear you like a good hump" no no She just seems tacky and not even pretty.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:41 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

There are other pics of Robby with other Bach alumni as well however only Lacey from this season.
Might be Izzy's birthday bash.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Well, I can see her being one of those people who really promotes herself during the season. She is already hanging out with old cast members so she is setting herself up for a BIP stay.

Let's see if...or rather how much...she annoys me.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mindless
hae1001
california90
julychild
sdmom