SELECT CONTENT

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:11 am

california90 wrote:laugh out loud.. comment reminds me of who was it, leah on ben's season?
I thought the same thing laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:19 am

I was a teen in the 70's.
I should start posting links to lyrics using the MF term. I know there are plenty of members here that remember those days as being loud and boisterous. Women's lib, race riots, Vietnam. Rowdy times.
I still sing the fish song in my head. (up against the wall mother forker)  link
One of my more memorable party pics photos is me doing the toking sign with a sorority sister and another behind us doing the middle finger salute all in our spring fling formals. We were 19.
my70'shistory

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:20 am

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698  if Nick let her go because he wasn't interested and that was enough to hate then what happens to guys she actually dated but broke up her? affraid

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:23 am

notarose wrote:latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698  if Nick let her go because he wasn't interested and that was enough to hate then what happens to guys she actually dated but broke up her? affraid

She probably sings them the Fish song.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:04 am

Kashathediva wrote:
notarose wrote:latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 3806527698  if Nick let her go because he wasn't interested and that was enough to hate then what happens to guys she actually dated but broke up her? affraid

She probably sings them the Fish song.

Does she open the trap door or just sing through the air vent leading to the cellar.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:31 am

All I'm going to say is flipping the bird is way before the 21st century. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:02 am

sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings. She could be trying to be funny or is not happy. Her IG account says "If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

It's a quote from workaholics! I see it used all the time, as a joke!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:01 pm

mindless wrote:I still think the BSB girl looks most like Lacey Mark, who I think is also the Ivanka Trump doppelgänger someone mentioned.

mindless wrote:Is that not the exact same body? Just wearing heels in the first pic. (Original pics from Lacey's thread and the ET article above.)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

LeapofFaith wrote:^^Yep looks like Lacey (Ivanka Trump) to me :yes:

Aunties_Love wrote:
mindless wrote:I still think the BSB girl looks most like Lacey Mark, who I think is also the Ivanka Trump doppelgänger someone mentioned.
 I also think that Lacey is the one that has stayed on past Wasuka.  I posted a comparrison of Lacey and her in Washuka and NO.  IMO, she could of been on that boat date in last epi.....I just don't think she's gone as of epi 6

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:10 pm

Bringing this forward from page one so we can compare. I think it's her, her forehead and eyebrows are the same, and as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] sleuthed, her body is the same IMO.

bluwavz wrote:
1. Lacey Mark: 25, New York, NY. Currently the Associate Manager of Community and Content at Bliss Cosmetics. Graduated Syracuse University in 2013 with a degree in Political Science and Government/Middle Eastern Studies.

Facebook – Lacey Mark (was activated as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
Twitter – @lacey_mark (currently deactivated)
Instagram – laceymm (was set to private as of 9/20, now currently deactivated)
LinkedIn – Lacey Mark

snipped..
Source: Reality Steve

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:16 pm

I am moving my post to here from another thread. IMO, we really need to look at Lacey again.

Aunties_Love wrote:
hae1001 wrote:
I Of all the guesses I’ve seen on Twitter and email, there’s one common occurrence that I expected to happen and I know it’s happening because of what people are seeing on social media. And that particular guess is 100% wrong. -RS
He also posted this tidbit of info. I went and read through his tweets to see what guesses were visible, There was some discussion about Danielle Lo being eliminated due to the fact that her sm had changed. Also I saw a tweet today from this girl that seems to be related to or know raven as she has commented multiple times on twitter about her so I think it may be a clue that she is part of the f6

Personally, I never thought that Raven was gone and the chart reflects that. BUT, IMO the one that really needs to be thought of and am curious as to what others think....is Lacey.

If you forget the SM, can you see her as the petite blond in this pic. IMO, the hair, part, chin, cheeks and eyes are a dead ringer for Lacey

Then these in NO

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:47 pm

I still think it's someone else.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:55 pm

You aren't the only one. LOL IMO one blonde is attractive and the other homely/plain. Maybe the photography or my eyes are bad. giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mindless
hae1001
california90
julychild
sdmom