SELECT CONTENT

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 25, 2016 2:44 am

Kashathediva wrote:You aren't the only one. LOL IMO one blonde is attractive and the other homely/plain. Maybe the photography or my eyes are bad. giggling

This one reminds me of Jacqueline Schwartz...how she looks and I suspect the attitude as well. Not liking her so far, but as we all know, I could change my mind once I see her in action.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Oct 25, 2016 3:53 am

Well, Nick is really good friends with jacklyn so maybe he'll like that? He does kind of like the mean girls sometimes.

I don't think it can be Lacey because of SM. You just can't ignore that. There are a lot of skinny generic blondes out there who kind of look alike from a distance, but there's nothing super distinctive that tells me it's her. Plus, her face seems a bit fuller/round than Lacey's. I think it's an unknown based on RS saying no one has been able to name all the boat girls (guess is she's the blonde everyone's getting wrong). IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:23 pm

I watched some of the videos again from the BSB date. And I do agree, Lacey does look like this girl. But certain pics and angles look totally different. Inparticlar this pic from I cropped from the NO discussion social media thread. I think her smile/teeth are different than Lacey's, and for some reason this girl seems to have more of a friendly vibe than Lacey. IDK hopefully we find out soon.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:09 pm

Lacey's IG is now public again.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks! I forgot all about the finger lady. Did we see her in any caps?? I can't remember.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:32 pm

She really needs to lay off the eyeliner.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:14 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks! I forgot all about the finger lady. Did we see her in any caps?? I can't remember.

Not yet I don't think.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Nov 17, 2016 10:49 pm

I'm pretty sure I saw her in the background at some point in the first promo, but not properly.

ETA: It was in the SC of Whitney, behind her.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Lacey posted on snapchat. She seems odd IMO. I don't really think she is pretty either. I could see her being the drunk girl/weird girl gone in the first 1-2 episodes.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:53 pm

Lacey
Bachelorette
contestant biography

Hometown: Manhattan, NY

Height: 5'3"

Tattoos: No

If you could have lunch with three people, alive or dead, who would you pick and what would you order? Shakespeare, JK Rowling, Joe Jonas; burgers and fries.

What's your greatest achievement so far? Graduating with a double degree and learning Arabic.

All-time favorite movies: Armageddon, Step Brothers, Wedding Crashers

What's your guilty pleasure TV show? Dancing with the Stars

What's your biggest date fear? That he's going on another date right after (that has happened before).

If you could be any fruit or vegetable, which one would you be? Apple (a little tough on the outside but sweet inside).

What's your biggest regret? Giving people third and fourth chances

How important is your family's approval to you when it comes to dating? Very, I have never brought anyone home and my family means everything to me.

What's your ideal mates personality like? Makes me laugh, smart/intelligent, serious when he needs to be, but can also goof off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:31 am

Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:58 pm

Some of these Bio pics are so bad, her hair looks horrible like that. No middle part for her. no no

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mindless
hae1001
california90
julychild
sdmom