SELECT CONTENT

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by julychild Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:10 pm

sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings.  She could be trying to be funny or is not happy.  From her IG account:

Lacey Mark

Her IG
'Lacey Mark (emoji)  laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

Okiedokie. I am glad Nick didn't pick her.

Hahahahaha cantstopl How old is she again?

julychild

Back to top Go down

latergram - Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 3 Empty Re: Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:12 pm

LOL You are wrong and I hate you(sticking out tongue and stomping feet and blowing you a raspberry you old meanie!)

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:13 pm

julychild wrote:
sdmom wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:I am glad to see she is not one to hide her feelings.  She could be trying to be funny or is not happy.  From her IG account:

Lacey Mark

Her IG
'Lacey Mark (emoji)  laceymorganmark If you don't want to date me, that's fine I get that. But you're wrong and I hate you."

Okiedokie. I am glad Nick didn't pick her.

Hahahahaha cantstopl How old is she again?

A very mature 25 hahaha!

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correction)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:16 pm

Reminds me of Kaitlyn's "I'm an acquired taste. If you don't like me, acquire some taste" bio. Plus that photo of her sticking up her middle finger gave me Kaitlyn flashbacks too. Thank God this girl is gone after 2 episodes because there's no way I could've dealt with Kaitlyn 2.0 all season laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:38 pm

Already throwing shade at Nick..? laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:40 pm

IDK--kind of hard to take any shade from her seriously with that visual of her flipping the bird burned into my brain.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:42 pm

Flipping the bird is so 21'st century, unfortunately.. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:45 pm

No--IMO it's a sign of immaturity. Most of us have done it. Most of us might continue to do it at times. Most of us regret being shown doing it and having it highlighted. All my opinion.
I'm sure there are many other attributes Lacey has that are positive, unfortunately this(giving the finger) is one that will be associated with her for many.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:48 pm

^ Yes, it's a sign of immaturity. But is it uncommon? No. Like you said, "most of us have done it." I doubt people were doing it in the 70's though. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:51 pm

LOL Yes, people were doing all that in the 70's. We didn't have things like social media and cameras on our phones to record it all. So we probably did things like that and much worse and simply didn't get caught stepping in the chit for it to come back and haunt it. Or at least I didn't.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:53 pm

^ Eh I didn't see that in the 70's. The peace sign was common then and still is. But yeah, social media is a mess that will never go away now. It's here to haunt til the end of time IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:59 pm

laugh out loud.. comment reminds me of who was it, leah on ben's season?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Lacey Mark - Bachelor 21 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
mindless
hae1001
california90
julychild
sdmom