SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:11 pm

Cam. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f625 Such a gentlemen. Judging by that preview Court should be long gone. I'm annoyed.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:17 pm

BlackHalo wrote:Cam. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 37 1f625 Such a gentlemen. Judging by that preview Court should be long gone. I'm annoyed.

same!
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:21 pm

brownravens wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

I am the opposite. I am not sure if he is F1 but I think he is being very sincere and is scared like he said. He's been shown up until their date worried and saying he has never felt so vulnerable in his entire life. That was in his edit since the beginning for a reason, imo, to show that what he was telling Georgia about being scared of being hurt was part of his story from earlier on.

I do think though there is doubt in his edit. Whether that doubt is to make him not F1 or for him to have an obstacle, not sure. But I found his vulnerability and willingness to talk about his fears refreshing. If he wasn't sincere he could have just acted like he had this in the bag and not scared or vulnerable, imo, so a big tick from me on that score.

I have to agree with @in_denial  Something's not genuine to me. He seems almost awkward because of how carefully he's choosing his word. I said to my husband tonight, I think this date is going to send me to sleep because he pauses after almost every word. I wish G would tell him to spit it out already. If he's that scared to reveal himself, how are we meant to believe their love is real at the end of all this if he is F1??

I thought Matty's comment about Jake, Cam and him being the most invested was odd - why didn't he include Lee? They all live in the same house, it would be hard to contain happinesss 24/7 and he's basically grouped Lee in ways with Courtney no idea
Perhaps Matty is feeling this way because as mentioned in this episode, Lee hasn't put in the effort. I'd be weary too. To be fair, Lee is the only one who knows what he is really feeling and how invested he is.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:30 pm

^ @BlackHalo I just thought it was weird that it was included because it's an indication of his externally perceived interest in GL and was included by TPTB after a steamy SD. It might have been more for the audience to focus on Cam leaving but still.

IMO - I feel like Lee has been so "perfect" all season that I keep getting next Bach vibes from him. Like super hot guy but slightly blank canvas. Even the puns have been toned down the past few weeks. I could be reading something very different to other people but it also reminded me of Richie where he had a wall/was reserved etc

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Matt has been the contestant that has literally pushed himself into Gs face by initially making an effort and then seeking her out consistently to make his presence felt. In a sense he has chased her, at least initially when she would probably not have had him on her radar at all.
I'm not sure where Jake has been shown to be invested but it looks like Matty picking guys not possibly who is he real competition.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:51 pm

brownravens wrote:^ @BlackHalo I just thought it was weird that it was included because it's an indication of his externally perceived interest in GL and was included by TPTB after a steamy SD. It might have been more for the audience to focus on Cam leaving but still.

IMO - I feel like Lee has been so "perfect" all season that I keep getting next Bach vibes from him. Like super hot guy but slightly blank canvas. Even the puns have been toned down the past few weeks. I could be reading something very different to other people but it also reminded me of Richie where he had a wall/was reserved etc
Maybe it was to set up eventual heartbreak. no idea I did think it was such a random soundbite to put in.

BlackHalo

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:28 pm

I haven't watched the episode...as it is not available here yet...but regarding the comment by Matty... I have clearly seen two cliques in the house amongst the guys. They all seem friendly but clearly line up into specific groups when given the option on GD's. I see Matty and Jake on one side and Lee on another. I actually think both Matty (epi) and Jakes (SM) comments stem from a place of knowing that Lee is their competition and not their best mate. I see sincerity in all of them. At this point in the season the emotions are just going to get more acute.
I appreciate all the wonderful commentary on the episode and am so looking forward to watching it when it becomes for me!! I think her final guys are all interested in her with the exception of Courtney. Now it is up to Georgia to determine who is her best match. The premise of the show is to slowly winnow the herd down...so Georgia has no option but to play that scenario out. I appreciate she has been open and mindful in her consideration.
all JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:25 pm

Great post @Seabear. That is how I see it. By this point the testosterone is through the roof and they all know it is down to the wire and who their competition is. I give them all props for handling everything so well because this group of guys genuinely seem to like Georgia and at this point, everyone but Courtney seems to be fighting for her. Really one of the best seasons I have ever watched.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:29 am

HTDs for the guys and posted in the following order: Court, Lee, Jake, Matty

Some things I noticed:
Courtney - gets a flashback.. so feels like a way to show he is leaving at F4?
Lee - has a PI of Georgia talking
Jake's - is of him talking and a PI of him but GL not seen
Matty - is of him talking more and an ITM of him and meeting GL

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:53 am

Omg I'm stuck on the freeway god damn it

Last edited by Sundy on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:58 am

Sundy wrote:Omg I'm stuck on the  freeway god damn it

Melbourne traffic??

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 74 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 55 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony