SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:26 am

just watching the episode now and gahhh Lee's date makes me feel all the feels! the way she grabbed him for a hello kiss, idk it looked and felt so natural and familiar for them. i can't stop smiling, they are so happy together Smiley

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 71 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:33 am

niqa86 wrote:just watching the episode now and gahhh Lee's date makes me feel all the feels! the way she grabbed him for a hello kiss, idk it looked and felt so natural and familiar for them. i can't stop smiling, they are so happy together Smiley

ikr?? i'm watchin it right now as well, but im on matty's date and i don't like what georgia is saying to him. i mean it's nice what she's saying, but it makes me think he can be f1 ;c;c;c and i'm team Lee!

EDIT no wait, when he said he was fallin she looked really sad, that makes me think she knew she was sending him home
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:50 am

Just out of interest for those rewatching did Georgia smile in any of her IMs where she smiled so wholly you could see her top and bottom teeth? Sounds weird but you will know it when you see it
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:Just out of interest for those rewatching did Georgia smile in any of her IMs where she smiled so wholly you could see her top and bottom teeth?  Sounds weird but you will know it when you see it

yeah after lee told her he was fallin in love with her :D
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:14 am

In Georgia's VO during the recap clip at the start of Matty's date she says "relationship has grown and grown into what is an amazing relationship" - the words on the bell in Singapore.
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Lee in preview saying when he sees Georgia he sees his best friend and he can only hope she sees the same in him

:tissuebox

I'm melting. I have a huge crush on Lee - totally my dream type

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:18 am

yeah i'm leaning towards matty being F1 after that pool scene. georgia heard everything she's wanted to hear from the very beginning of her journey, and as lovely as matty is and naturally they do have great connection, imo the declaration itself was the most important thing for her, who she heard it from, i feel was of less significance. idk it's just my impression. in the preview she says 'i found what i came here for' and that she did, she was dead set on getting her fairytale and she did, she found somebody who was just right and played right into her story. also, the 'i love you so much' is said in the same breathy tone she was saying all those things to matty in the pool. somehow i can't imagine her saying that to lee in that way. well hope the bubble stays intact and reality is kind to them Smiley

sighhh Lee for bachelor please and thank you. my friend has just moved to Melbourne the other day, gonna make her apply and will be living vicariously through her laugh out loud

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:24 am

niqa86 wrote:yeah i'm leaning towards matty being F1 after that pool scene. georgia heard everything she's wanted to hear from the very beginning of her journey, and as lovely as matty is and naturally they do have great connection, imo the declaration itself was the most important thing for her, who she heard it from, i feel was of less significance. idk it's just my impression. in the preview she says 'i found what i came here for' and that she did, she was dead set on getting her fairytale and she did, she found somebody who was just right and played right into her story. also, the 'i love you so much' is said in the same breathy tone she was saying all those things to matty in the pool. somehow i can't imagine her saying that to lee in that way. well hope the bubble stays intact and reality is kind to them Smiley

sighhh Lee for bachelor please and thank you. my friend has just moved to Melbourne the other day, gonna make her apply and will be living vicariously through her laugh out loud
I've been thinking it's Lee for a while (ever since their 2nd SD), but it seems more and more likely that it's Matty now. Matty is a super great catch, so good for her! She got her prince charming. Hope they can make it work in the real world. I still see Lee fitting into her real life more, though. *shrug*

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by najpoziomka Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 am

after this episode and seeing how sad she was over Matty i'm still on the Lee train. she was glowing when he said he's fallin in love with her (imo) whoop whoop
najpoziomka
najpoziomka

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:36 am

@makeover
I've been thinking it's Lee for a while (ever since their 2nd SD), but it seems more and more likely that it's Matty now. Matty is a super great catch, so good for her! She got her prince charming. Hope they can make it work in the real world. I still see Lee fitting into her real life more, though. *shrug*

IA, i also think Lee would fit her much better, i feel that with them there's this balance, they're on the same level iykwim while with matty i often get the impression that it's like this younger guy with a crush on an older woman dynamic, he's impressed and overwhelmed that a woman like her is interested in him, and she's overtaken by this bubble where there's this guy who tells her all the right things stroking her ego to the moon and back. can't blame her much for that though, i guess laugh out loud

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by niqa86 Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:41 am

@najpoziomka

after this episode and seeing how sad she was over Matty i'm still on the Lee train. she was glowing when he said he's fallin in love with her (imo) whoop whoop

she totally was, she had glassy eyes talking about it, but this time it seemed to be happy teary eyes. that's why it's so brutal. ughhh logic tells me it's matty, but i still hear Leeeeeee whispers in my head (yes, that's what this show has done to me laugh out loud)

btw a little off topic, but where are you from if i can ask? asking bc of your moniker Smiley

niqa86

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:43 am

I've been saying that G and Matty are like kissing cousins since their first date. She may end up picking him and live HEA but that is how they come across to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 74 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+40
grace8136
AEF
Love_is_Eternal
Roses Are Red
niqa86
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Emayem
Seabear
Norcalgal
porcelainpony