SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ssin0547 Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:23 am

Bobette wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:I wish Matty would be more high profile so that we could maybe see more of him post show. But unless I live under the rock, I believe I have NOT seen much of him lately.

And when he laid low, people say he is immature to not attending the charity event. When he did some interviews, then people say he loves the limelight. I'm actually confused now, which is which...

I must be living under the same rock as you @peggy0221 because I haven't seen much of Matty either.  He's posted a total of 13 fairly ordinary photos on IG since the Bachelorette wrapped, compared to people like Rhys (60 pics) or Courtney (49 pics) or even Georgia herself who's posted 33, and IMO almost all of theirs entail some kind of marketing/self promotion agenda.  

IMO, Matty is keeping pretty much the lowest profile of anyone associated with the last show, and this, combined with his popularity in the wider community, makes me almost certain he will be next Bach.  I haven't heard any rumours at all about possible alternative leads - I think TPTB are pinning all their hopes on Matty to rescue the ratings of the flagging Bach AU franchise.

Hello, also from under said rock.

Cam, who in my opinion is the only other contestant with some shot at being The Bachelor has half as many followers as Matty yet has posted 39 photos, many referencing The Bachelorette.

Whatever people (any human being) assume or speculate about Matty, it is undeniable that he is extremely popular on SM despite infrequent posts (he has the most followers from any other contestant, more than Lee last I checked) and that does work in his favour if he chooses to be the next Bachelor.

Last edited by ssin0547 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:36 am

ssin0547 wrote:
peggy0221 wrote:
And when he laid low, people say he is immature to not attending the charity event. When he did some interviews, then people say he loves the limelight. I'm actually confused now, which is which...

Todd, Dale, Rhys, Sam and Matteo didn't attend the charity event either, so I guess those same people would call them immature also. I would say the non-attendees were committed elsewhere IMO.

Regarding the bolded referring to "people", please state clearly who these people are (SM, media, etc) as people include forum members and the disucssion at hand with the terms "immature" and "limelight" have only been stated by members in this forum and nowhere else. As such, please refrain from baiting or posting even indirectly about fellow members as it's against forum rules.

If you feel like you cannot discuss the topic without posting about fellow members, even in an indirect way, then the fan thread is a good place to post. Again, all posts are welcome, including positive or negative posts as long as they are on the contestants only and within the rules. If you are still unfamiliar with the rules please read up on them again. TYIA

RULES
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:44 pm

I could be wrong but did Cam say he was doing the Rottnest swim? Same as Richie did last year?  Any clue if he is part of the channel 10 team?

Could also just be a Perth thing
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:51 am

Sundy wrote:I could be wrong but did Cam say he was doing the Rottnest swim? Same as Richie did last year?  Any clue if he is part of the channel 10 team?

@Sundy yes he is doing Rottnest like Richie did. IA it could be a clue or just a Perth thing... (P.S. miss you bestbud! )
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:06 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Sundy wrote:I could be wrong but did Cam say he was doing the Rottnest swim? Same as Richie did last year?  Any clue if he is part of the channel 10 team?

@Sundy yes he is doing Rottnest like Richie did. IA it could be a clue or just a Perth thing... (P.S. miss you bestbud! )

Miss you too. bestbud! new season sleuthing soon
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:10 am

bestbud! can't wait to sleuth with you @Sundy! I am also going with whomever you pick for F1 because it is spot on always! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:00 pm

A lot of people do the rotto swim so I wouldn't read too much into that

All though it would be pretty interesting if cam were next bachie. I kinda have my fingers crossed for someone new though.

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:25 am

Hanate wrote:A lot of people do the rotto swim so I wouldn't read too much into that

All though it would be pretty interesting if cam were next bachie. I kinda have my fingers crossed for someone new though.

I agree in part but it will be interesting to see if he is part of the Channel 10 team or not. This was one of our clues with Richie. That he still had ties with The network
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:19 am

Look what PS posted today...

http://www.popsugar.com.au/celebrity/Matty-Johnson-Going-Bachelor-2017-43099268
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:53 am

Thanks for posting @brownravens yes

Popsugar did the same type of article for Richie last year so just more of the same clues, IMO. I've always thought he was slated for the gig since his edit last year so I will be very surprised if Matty is not the next lead. Plus he had mentioned in an article IIRC that he wasn't working end of Feb which is the same thing Richie said last year since filming started beginning of March so I think more will be finalized end of this month. Will have to keep an eye out for a possible announcement.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:56 am

No worries @AAL Smiley

brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:30 am

Filming starts in a few weeks, so the announcement should be made soon. I'm excited to sleuth contestants, locations, etc., - I love sleuthing the AU series because there's no Blogger Boy trying to dictate/influence our opinions, it's just pure sleuthing and speculation from members here and I'm always amazed at some of the things we manage to uncover cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses