SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:18 am

Comeee onnn Matty J!!!

Bring it home <3

Waiting impatiently for an official announcement

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:23 am

I don't think he'll be horrible or anything. Can't be worse than Blake or Jordan giggling He's definitely charming and charismatic and I understand why people like him, I just don't see him being a lead who will last with his final pick because I don't see him being ready to settle down anytime soon. But I'm excited to see the cast because that's ultimately what makes or breaks the show. 

This is my first time following a season during filming but I remember last year in some magazines there were photos of Richie's dates, so if filming starts this week (probably Friday?) we can hopefully get some pictures of Matty and the girls as early as Monday Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:24 am

I like both Sam Wood & Richie, although there are totally different kind of leads. IMO, we all approach life and love differently, so as long as the lead is entertaining and can carry some interesting conversations, it doesn't bother me too much whether he is mature enough or not.

And to be honest, I personally don't know what is mature enough or what not to be a lead. I would just enjoy a season of Matty, for his good look and funny personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 am

peggy0221 wrote:I like both Sam Wood & Richie, although there are totally different kind of leads. IMO, we all approach life and love differently, so as long as the lead is entertaining and can carry some interesting conversations, it doesn't bother me too much whether he is mature enough or not.

And to be honest, I personally don't know what is mature enough or what not to be a lead. I would just enjoy a season of Matty, for his good look and funny personality.

I agree with you @peggy0221 and I would add that IMO going on a reality TV show requires a certain degree of immaturity in the first place since it's not exactly what I would call a sensible/mature life choice.  That's what makes it so good to watch!

I think Matty will be an articulate, enthusiastic, fun and flirty lead and IMO he will make much more entertaining viewing than someone like Art who, although seemingly a nice guy, I found to be too squeaky clean and a tad awkward/boring to watch.  

I'm particularly excited to see the contestants since IMO the prospect of Matty as Bachelor would have enticed a lot of women to apply who ordinarily might not have done so, which hopefully might mean we get some interesting/different characters.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:49 am

Yeah! Sleuthing season is here! 

IMO Matty is the best choice from Georgia's season for a returnee Bach, I really think Cam would have been a bit awkward and gotten smashed by the media like Richie did. 

For me, this season will be about being invested in the girls, and hoping for my favourite to do well, as I normally am, unlike with Richie's season where I was more concerned about his happiness.... until I jumped on the Nikki train of course Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:32 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yeah! Sleuthing season is here! 

IMO Matty is the best choice from Georgia's season for a returnee Bach, I really think Cam would have been a bit awkward and gotten smashed by the media like Richie did. 

For me, this season will be about being invested in the girls, and hoping for my favourite to do well, as I normally am, unlike with Richie's season where I was more concerned about his happiness.... until I jumped on the Nikki train of course Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698
I agree. If the only options are Georgia's contestants, Matty is the only one who would be natural and comfortable in the role. Plus, whether you like him or not (I still haven't decided laugh out loud), at least he's great eye candy Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:36 pm

I cannot wait. Although Matty did post an Instagram pic last night. It it could have just been a ruse. Those DM pics are pretty clear that it's him. I cannot wait. Matty will be great because he is well liked, great personality, seems to like adventure, family orientated and well travelled. **EDIT** I have high hopes for Matty .Cannot wait Smiley))

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:23 pm

pvpr wrote:I was hoping they'd pick someone new to be honest... I worry that Matty is too immature.

I agree... I'm not looking forward to it at all.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:49 pm

I am one very happy camper! Can't wait to see Matty as the Bachelor. I think he will be great. So excited to see who the women will be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Matty has been officially announced as the Bachelor. Official picture on his ig page
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanate Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:42 pm

So excited for him! So excited to started sleuthing! YES!!!!

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:14 pm

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 43B3CF57-0EB0-43AD-8DB6-01BC374C4D2E
Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 E0DDB570-32E4-4710-AC16-A7A7C2882CA9
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses