SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:15 pm

He does nothing for me.

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Hanate Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:21 pm

Wow he looks so dapper, what a cutie

Hanate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:34 pm

Daily Mail report on Matty being the Bachelor. I'm a little confused by the article though. He states that he would have preferred a text rather than being rejected on national Tv but is willing to do the exact same thing to someone else? Is he mucking about? I sometimes don't understand Mattys humour. I better start learning quick hey!
Matty J CONFIRMS he's the new Bachelor

http://dailym.ai/2mKp1Pm
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by ssin0547 Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:00 pm

Oh he looks divine! Yay Matty! I'm so excited. Cannot wait.

ssin0547

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:08 pm

@GuardianAngel when you get the chance can you add Matty Johnson to the main homepage title heading for Bach AU S5? TYIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:11 pm

He aslo said that sex can overshawdow getting to know a person?  There are 2 articles.  Didn't I say he was a boy?  He is disgusting.  You lost why come back now discussing sex.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:27 pm

@reason there is no sex on Australia shows and no overnight dates. I think he may be talking about that fact that there are no overnight dates on the show so no sex and therefore no overshadowing getting to know the person. All the leads have had to choose their F1 with no sex and no overnights so I think that's what he is referring to.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Got it @allaboutlove. Hypocrite much because he is about to do the same thing Georgia did.  DA.

Last edited by reason on Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:45 pm

The article is all we have to go by at the moment. And let's remember Daily Fail is not known for its quality journalism just gotcha moments. Hopefully Matty has had some media coaching and we will have some more to read very soon.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:46 pm

There's also a video on the Bach fb page. Can someone bring it over?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:02 pm

I've posted some articles and media in the No Discussion thread for anyone that wants to discuss feel free to quote and bring over
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:04 pm

Sundy wrote:There's also a video on the Bach fb page. Can someone bring it over?

Posted in the No Discussion thread (there's some other articles there as well)

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 5 - Matty Johnson - Media Social Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+39
stuckinsc
catalyst
Amalia
mercieme
Wrecking Ball
Zaynab
robinvi
pvpr
carraiger
ThankMeLater
Hearts_And_Roses