SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by coolangel Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:25 pm

http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Duke702 Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:29 pm

^^ I agree, I don't think that looks like the the Vanessa on the show.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:33 pm

According to RS, it was Rachel's HTD that was filmed on Sunday. Part of it was at her church. Her dad is also a federal judge which I didn't realize.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:39 pm

Woah, her family seems so impressive!

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:43 pm

umngirl wrote:According to RS, it was Rachel's HTD that was filmed on Sunday. Part of it was at her church. Her dad is also a federal judge which I didn't realize.
Wow! I hope it went well! I really like her preseason.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:07 pm

umngirl wrote:According to RS, it was Rachel's HTD that was filmed on Sunday. Part of it was at her church. Her dad is also a federal judge which I didn't realize.
So the pic that we have of Nick that was tweeted out or IG, it was taken at 6:30am......a flight out to Dallas?? Do we know where that pic was taken??

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:40 pm

coolangel wrote:http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/

Here's hoping the 4th is the charm because I definitely don't want him on my tv for a 5th.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Bac_s21_exclusive_rev211

Image from link in quoted post

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:00 pm

umngirl wrote:
coolangel wrote:http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/

Here's hoping the 4th is the charm because I definitely don't want him on my tv for a 5th.
Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 16 Bac_s21_exclusive_rev211

Image from link in quoted post

While I agree that I don't want Nick on my TV for a fifth time, I think we may have two different reasons for that hope. Mine is that he does not return on account of being so happy and in love with his fiancé that he never looks back.

Whatever reason, I think that it is clear that the show will never be the same since his many appearances. He pushed the show to more clearly address the sexual tension present with his first two seasons. And now he is bringing the issue of racial inequality to the forefront by selecting to pursue an interracial relationship with Rachel... :claphands

Maybe this season will even lead to the first woman of color for the lead...Finally!!! :yes:

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:12 pm

Still on my journey, but breaking my silence to share when you all can see it for yourselves!!! Get ready... it all starts January 2nd!! #thebachelor #thebachelorabc #january2 @bachelorabc by @nickviall
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:16 pm

Nick looks so good! Crazy what a good haircut and some facial hair can do to a man.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:22 pm

He looks so hot! :thud beatingheart seeing hearts

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Tue Nov 01, 2016 3:24 pm

JMO.  I think that hair is dippity-do awful!  And those ears.  It's like one of the Elven from Lord of the Rings.  scratch  His look has never appealed to me, but I've seen way better pics of him.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 74 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna