SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:33 am

I think he is generally attractive, but I do not like that photo or that hairstyle.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:41 am

He is a hunk best caught with a James Dean ambience.His modelling photos are amazing and I like his look better when he is serious jnstead of smirking or cocky.  He is better not full head on.  As a photographer I know how I would photograph him.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:57 am

coolangel wrote:http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-first-promo-photo-new-bachelor/

It's comments like this that I like to read, not the scripted what they are suppose to say comments. I've always liked his outlook on life. It's more important to me than his looks, although I think he's a good looking guy.

“It’s fun to be on an adventure date, but sometimes there is less communication and to me that’s the biggest focus,” says Viall. “I’m sure the dates will be a lot of fun. But I didn’t want to be the Bachelor so I could go bungee jumping!”

It’s not fun knowing that people know me as the guy who professed his love for two women on national TV, only to realize that they probably weren’t the ones for me.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:04 am

nothatgirl wrote:Nick looks so good! Crazy what a good haircut and some facial hair can do to a man.

But he still has that smirk that some love some. ..not so much

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:41 am

sdmom wrote:^but the actual magazine, not just the online version, has more pics of her, according to some posters. One pic even shows her face clearly. I think we are trying to figure out ways to bring the extra pictures to our forum.

Ohhh I see. One of us should have bought the mag and scanned it laugh out loud. Oh well, we'll figure out who she is at some point.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:23 am

alwaystulips wrote:JMO.  I think that hair is dippity-do awful!  And those ears.  It's like one of the Elven from Lord of the Rings.  scratch  His look has never appealed to me, but I've seen way better pics of him.

Yeah, I couldnt take my eyes off the Hobbit Ears. And he obviously thinks that smirk is hot since he keeps on doing it. SMH.

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:42 am

Actually if there isn't a link to the magazine online, then we cannot buy it scan it and post it. This may prevent consumers from buying it, which is not allowed. Sorry.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:12 am

seton wrote:
alwaystulips wrote:JMO.  I think that hair is dippity-do awful!  And those ears.  It's like one of the Elven from Lord of the Rings.  scratch  His look has never appealed to me, but I've seen way better pics of him.

Yeah, I couldnt take my eyes off the Hobbit Ears. And he obviously thinks that smirk is hot since he keeps on doing it. SMH.

JMOAA

Cosign all of this. He's never been attractive to me and this further confirms why.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:18 am

RS has pics of Nick's HTD with Raven. He looks happy!

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:27 am

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CwONtEGVUAAIvp1?format=jpg&name=largeBachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 17 CwONtEGVUAAIvp1?format=jpg&name=large

Source: Jen F @newspapergal
@RealitySteve Nick on Hoxie, Ark., hometown date tonight

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:57 am

I feel like she could be a dark horse, or not so dark.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:11 am

mindless wrote:I feel like she could be a dark horse, or not so dark.

Same. I didn't think she would be it, because I didn't really see Nick getting engaged to a Arkansas boutique owner, who seemed super sweet and simple. But...she got to meet Bella/got HTD, is his physical type, and is studying to be a lawyer. She seems like more of a contender than I originally thought, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 45 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna