SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:16 am

It's hard to tell from a still picture. Some may say Nick looks happy to be with her but I can also argue if he's really into her he would have his arm around her. We just have to wait and see.
Now it's time to guess where he travels next.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by viola-b Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 am

raven seems sweet and like a combination of des and jojo. she could be a good balance to nick.

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 am

viola-b wrote:raven seems sweet and like a combination of des and jojo. she could be a good balance to nick.

Nick used des as an example of a super boring bachelorette, so that might not be what he's going for, haha.

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:25 am

I have the exact same cami top..that I wear to sleep. Excellent choice Raven for a HTD! cheeky
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:33 am

https://instagram.com/p/BMCErgYgX1K/

Elan posted this Instagram 6 days ago and it seems he did some shooting over Seattle. I wonder if it was random or if maybe one of the girls HTD would fall in Seattle and they were getting some overhead shots.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:36 am

^Elan was actually in Seattle 10 weeks ago with friends. This picture is from then I believe.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 87b72b10 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 86669110 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 18 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:41 am

He posted that during the time they were in Bimini.  And we know he was with them filming in Bimini and Miami just a couple days later because of the birthday celebration pics posted by CH, himself, etc. on SM. So not sure it's a clue or even related to the show.  Could be, but it wasn't taken when it was posted, IMO.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:43 am

sdmom wrote:It's hard to tell from a still picture. Some may say Nick looks happy to be with her but I can also argue if he's really into her he would have his arm around her. We just have to wait and see.

Yeah I agree. I haven't gotten any F1 vibes from Nick with any of the women yet like with BenLo pics last year where it just seemed so obvious. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:46 am

@bluwavz Yes I really think Benlo in Warsaw is what I am waiting for and Nick is probably just different.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:52 am

bluwavz wrote:
sdmom wrote:It's hard to tell from a still picture. Some may say Nick looks happy to be with her but I can also argue if he's really into her he would have his arm around her. We just have to wait and see.

Yeah I agree. I haven't gotten any F1 vibes from Nick with any of the women yet like with BenLo pics last year where it just seemed so obvious. JMO.

I agree with that. I actually got the F1 sense with Kaitlyn/Shawn and Sean/Catherine (though I know he said he hadn't decided then) when pictures and videos of their dates were leaked during filming too. Nick's body language was a bit distant and he seemed awkward with both Rachel and raven in the videos we saw. I saw something with Vanessa, but even that was more with her face looking so giddy and smitten, but he seemed pretty neutral. I guess that makes it more exciting because the F1 might be a surprise! IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:54 am

Ladybug82 wrote:He posted that during the time they were in Bimini.  And we know he was with them filming in Bimini and Miami just a couple days later because of the birthday celebration pics posted by CH, himself, etc. on SM.  So not sure it's a clue or even related to the show.  Could be, but it wasn't taken when it was posted, IMO.  JMOAA

Ok that makes sense. I was just wondering since there seems to be atleast 1 if not 2 mystery girls in the F4 that we can't seem to pick anything up on as of yet. I thought the Florida/Astrid thing was getting close but since HTD 1 was in Texas with Rachel then the Florida thing was just Nick on the way to Texas so now it is more of a mystery again.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Wed Nov 02, 2016 3:01 am

nothatgirl wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

I agree with that. I actually got the F1 sense with Kaitlyn/Shawn and Sean/Catherine (though I know he said he hadn't decided then) when pictures and videos of their dates were leaked during filming too. Nick's body language was a bit distant and he seemed awkward with both Rachel and raven in the videos we saw. I saw something with Vanessa, but even that was more with her face looking so giddy and smitten, but he seemed pretty neutral. I guess that makes it more exciting because the F1 might be a surprise!  IMO.

I agree it is kind of exciting to have some mystery. I kind of like that we haven't gotten any scoops or "reports" stating "so and so is totally going to be his pick"  like many other seasons. I know that could be coming anytime now but in the moment will enjoy the speculation/mystery while at the same time trying to figure it out. The pics of Lauren and Ben that got out were deeper into the season (Episode 7 right before hometowns) where as the glimpses we got of Nick with dates were earlier in the season (Ep 1 Dani, Ep 3 Vanessa, DLo, Ep 4 DLo/Raven and Ep 5 Rachel, all first 1/1 dates. Since we got NOTHING from Bimini Ep 7 dates it is really hard to compare relationship progress to that of Benlo JMO.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 74 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 46 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna