SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 32 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by sdmom Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:48 pm

@GuardianAngel RC is Friday 11/4
We got a pic of CH outside of the hotel. It's posted p. 23 in this thread

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:59 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:
reason wrote:Nick is over that roach (Andi) so no matter what the producers throw at him he will make out okay.

I don't think making out or doing fiancé type stuff... Pre, post or in the actual FS has ever been a problem for him.Hugesmile

@ladybug82 laugh out loud I did not mean in that sense.  I meant he would not take her back, so he will carry on his journey without the roach.

Back to top Go down

Post by viola-b Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:07 pm

Andi is very pretty. **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Posters opinions are welcomed whether agreed or not)

viola-b

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:11 pm

reason wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:
reason wrote:Nick is over that roach (Andi) so no matter what the producers throw at him he will make out okay.

I don't think making out or doing fiancé type stuff... Pre, post or in the actual FS has ever been a problem for him.Hugesmile

@ladybug82 laugh out loud I did not mean in that sense.  I meant he would not take her back, so he will carry on his journey without the roach.

laugh out loud I know, but you set it up too well not to snark.  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 3806527698 I mean it's his 4th go round, he'll be making out on cue! Hugesmile

But I did/do understand and get your point.  I'll just have to join @Ash2214 and skip whatever epi(es) she's on.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:22 pm

Haha! Sorry. But if a full Mesnick is Andi, I'm gonna love every minute!   lolpanda
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:56 pm

If the Mesnick, full or partial is because he walks in, sees her and realizes production is making him deal with her, against his wishes, then that might be worth watching. laugh out loud

A Mesnick over Andi giving advice, her blessing on him moving on and finding someone new or them suddenty becoming all buddy buddy and letting bygones be bygones, etc.  then no thanks, I'll skip it.  laugh out loud

IMO, the less Andi the better.  Hugesmile  No Andi at all would be even better.  laugh out loud

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:03 pm

alwaystulips wrote:Haha! Sorry. But if a full Mesnick is Andi, I'm gonna love every minute!   lolpanda

I think the only way that would be a full Mesnick would be if Nick is retching his internal organs up and over the balcony railing of the hotel. Good thing they are in Brooklyn, none of what's heaved up will ever be noticed.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:22 pm

laugh out loud That might be a backwards Mesnick.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:51 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If the Mesnick, full or partial is because he walks in, sees her and realizes production is making him deal with her, against his wishes, then that might be worth watching. laugh out loud

A Mesnick over Andi giving advice, her blessing on him moving on and finding someone new or them suddenty becoming all buddy buddy and letting bygones be bygones, etc.  then no thanks, I'll skip it.  laugh out loud

IMO, the less Andi the better.  Hugesmile  No Andi at all would be even better.  laugh out loud

JMOAA

Presumably The Mesnick happened before Andi entered the picture though?  CH referenced it in an interview a week ago so I'd think it happened a couple of weeks before that at least? Andi is not worth Mesnicking over to any extent IMO giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:02 pm

IMO if Andi wanted attention all she would have to do is post an IG selfie geotagging the same hotel as the RC on the same day.
Oh wait....

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:14 pm

cantstopl  giggling  giggling  giggling Or hang her undies in the kitchen again laugh out loud

@ladybug82 you got me laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:39 pm

^^I'm surprised she didn't have undies hanging from the balcony railing. Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 32 1838857674

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 74 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 53 ... 74  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+60
SueSt
whit90
Mommyof2
KK4
Alanna