SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sosleepy Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:05 pm

I think B.... but I REALLY want A. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Did I miss an interview or 2? All I saw was Extra and the 6ish minute long Facebook chat where they were answering fan questions. Is there something else out there I'm missing?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 22 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by FMG2015 Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:22 pm

They did an interview with ET
https://www.facebook.com/BenandLaurenHappilyEverAfter/posts/1409435185763847

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah91 Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:14 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I don't know... that Extra interview ... they sure are good at talking out of both sides of their mouth. I can still see it going either way. What do others think??? I HOPE we get a wedding announcement tomorrow!
Yeah after watching the Facebook Live and the ET interview, they keep saying they don't have a date and it's not up to them if it's televised. When talking about what they're up to next they said Christmas, ski trip and they don't know what's happening after that. But then Ben says they're still talking wedding planning such as if Lauren finds things she likes. It seriously could go either way...but one thing's for sure They are very much in love and will get married. It's just a matter of when.

Thankful for the fan who questioned them about Christmas. laugh out loud They will be going to Warsaw together before Christmas, spend Christmas day apart and then Ben is flying to Portland. Great compromising on both of them.

Also Ben was adorable when he said they both are trying get better about spending time apart, and doing their own things then coming back together. He said he doesn't know what to do without Lauren. Awwwz!!!

That was me who asked about Christmas! Lauren Zima actually asked two of my questions!!

I saw their interview on E! News Live. I DVRed it so I was able to watch it. Hopefully it will be posted online. They talked for a bit and played a really cute game. Asked a couple of questions we haven't heard yet.

All of their interviews were so perfect today! I can't wait for tomorrow's episode!
Hannah91
Hannah91

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:33 am

I'm sticking with my initial prediction: two more episodes next year - one for wedding planning/prep/catch up on what's happened since filming and then a wedding episode. I know most folks think the extra two episode tags on the show's website don't mean anything, but I still think they do.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:51 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BNZdwnUjBxN/

ETA
https://instagram.com/p/BNZ6hVcjqg-/
https://instagram.com/p/BNZ8_nrlExV/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:06 pm

Can't watch the episode till the morning but as we guessed the wedding is back on!

Lauren tweeted a pic of herself on the couch drinking a coors light and clearly she's been crying... Happy tears I'm assuming because according to Twitter, us fans get a kicka____ montage!

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:09 pm

I'm honestly.... really confused. I don't get the ending. I have lots of questions.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:12 pm

Sorry but to me the wedding was never off laugh out loud it was always just a storyline to me.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Agreed Diana. The wedding ABC offered them is definitely still in the works. ABC may not even know the final date yet,  but when they do I'm sure we'll get an announcement. There was too much contrived drama in the last weeks when all of us who follow them know how happy they were during those times. They did what the show wanted them to and all is well in Ben and Lauren land.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 pm

So you guys think we'll get a televised February wedding?

Or was it a "yes the wedding is back on for some date in the future?"

Why am I the only one so confused??????

CAN WE GET A FREAKING PRESS RELEASE HERE?! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:25 pm

For me, I'm only confused if the wedding will be live or if it will air after it takes place. Who knows if producers have decided that yet.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:26 pm

I mean the wedding is back on has to mean the original televised wedding. I am just solidly behind that. Now, Ben leaked on Ryan Seacrest that offer was for February so until otherwise debunked I am saying a random sunday in February is when we will be viewing it.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 44 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny