SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by hae1001 Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:29 pm

@sosleepy I'm not sure if you missed the episode or were just left with more questions than answers, if you missed it though, the basic gist was Ben has an epiphany after watching a montage of their relationship, runs off to see Lauren and tells her how much he loves her and that she is going to be his wife and he is going to marry her, they say a bunch of Ilys and kiss a lot, and Lauren asks so does this mean the wedding is back on? And he says yes. They then announce to all of their friends that the wedding is back on and it ends with them celebrating and discussing the future. I took it as the tv wedding was back on, as that was the wedding that was off.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

Post by sosleepy Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:41 pm

hae1001 wrote:@sosleepy I'm not sure if you missed the episode or were just left with more questions than answers, if you missed it though, the basic gist was Ben has an epiphany after watching a montage of their relationship, runs off to see Lauren and tells her how much he loves her and that she is going to be his wife and he is going to marry her, they say a bunch of Ilys and kiss a lot, and Lauren asks so does this mean the wedding is back on? And he says yes. They then announce to all of their friends that the wedding is back on and it ends with them celebrating and discussing the future. I took it as the tv wedding was back on, as that was the wedding that was off.

Yeah I totally watched it live. I just was left kind of confused. I mean, I don't feel like we got concrete answers. Is the original televised offer still on? And if so, how does that explain all their odd interviews yesterday that left me thinking it was off? Or was it an ambiguous "the wedding is back on for the future?" But that also doesn't make sense cause Ben never canceled the engagement entirely.

I need a press release people. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:54 am

I loved the episode and knew it was going to end that way!! Just waiting for an announcement now of date and location.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:13 am

Diana wrote:Sorry but to me the wedding was never off laugh out loud it was always just a storyline to me.

^^^^ This

sosleepy wrote:Yeah I totally watched it live. I just was left kind of confused. I mean, I don't feel like we got concrete answers. Is the original televised offer still on?

JMHO but I agree with Diana - it was never truly off. Ben and Lauren knew it wasn't truly off and so did the network and the show. It was all about a story line that put a question mark after the HEA. IMO whatever the original planned date for the televised wedding was, that's still the plan and always was the plan.

sosleepy wrote:And if so, how does that explain all their odd interviews yesterday that left me thinking it was off? Or was it an ambiguous "the wedding is back on for the future?" But that also doesn't make sense cause Ben never canceled the engagement entirely.
I need a press release people. laugh out loud

I think they were told to give odd interviews and ambiguous answers that would play into the storyline that the wedding was off - right up until the ending of the HEA show aired when the storyline would be revealed that it was "back on".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Dec 01, 2016 8:27 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BNfiuyZgFxL/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:13 pm

I'm selfish and want this wedding to happen pronto. I also want babies asap too. Hugesmile I'm sure Lauren can't wait to wear that wedding gown & have babies but Benjamin is the one that needs to take that extra leap Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 3806527698 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9 - Page 23 1710264613
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri Dec 02, 2016 2:06 pm

They've decorated their living room for Christmas
https://instagram.com/p/BNhbsQtAQjm/

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Dec 02, 2016 4:05 pm

AmoreBella wrote:https://instagram.com/p/BNfiuyZgFxL/

That's a really cute picture!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:18 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BNibBEkjVOH/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Fri Dec 02, 2016 11:54 pm

This is a very good interview of Lauren from the Simply Stylist event a few weeks ago:

Simply Stylist - Huff Post

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:50 pm

Great interview! Thanks for sharing

https://instagram.com/p/BNj-EMYDNfl/
They are skiing this weekend

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:06 pm

FMG2015 wrote:Great interview! Thanks for sharing

https://instagram.com/p/BNj-EMYDNfl/
They are skiing this weekend

Aww good for them! They've been SOOOO quiet and on the DL on social media. That's good though. The little hints we get, they are having lots of quiet QT though. I hope they are getting lots of private couple time and "getting to know each other" or whatever so we can finally get that freaking wedding!!!! laugh out loud laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 44 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #9

+47
Sprite
StacyNor
simon1781
Seabear
Bubblebunny