SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:14 pm

ElonM wrote:TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 3806527698 TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 3806527698  Wells is funny.

Nick has his own emoji.

@Hfergie11
Just realized @viallnicholas28 has his own emoji!!

laugh out loud. just saw some tweets with the Nick Bachelor emoji, love it!

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

TheBachelorABC - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:35 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
ElonM wrote: @sswinkgma
Looking forward to having Nick join us live on @GMA tomorrow morning! #TheBachelor

So if Nick is on GMA tomorrow then he won't be in CA for the Rose parade maybe that is why they are having some of the contestants on the float instead. Unless he pre-tapes and flies back tonight or early morning tomorrow but I don't think they would logistically do it that way. Wonder if he'll be in NY for the premiere?

Nick can do a remote to be on GMA... he could just get up really early in CA. The Rose Parade does not start airing until 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 PT). GMA is from 7-9 a.m. ET (5-8 PT). Even some of the GMA hosts could be in CA for all we know. They have been known to do that.

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:40 pm

havadrpepper wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:
ElonM wrote: @sswinkgma
Looking forward to having Nick join us live on @GMA tomorrow morning! #TheBachelor

So if Nick is on GMA tomorrow then he won't be in CA for the Rose parade maybe that is why they are having some of the contestants on the float instead. Unless he pre-tapes and flies back tonight or early morning tomorrow but I don't think they would logistically do it that way. Wonder if he'll be in NY for the premiere?

Nick can do a remote to be on GMA... he could just get up really early in CA.  The Rose Parade does not start airing until 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 PT).  GMA is from 7-9 a.m. ET (5-8 PT).  Even some of the GMA hosts could be in CA for all we know.  They have been known to do that.

That is true but Nick actually snapped a pic of him flying to NY and then an instagram story about being in NY.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:42 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
havadrpepper wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:

Nick can do a remote to be on GMA... he could just get up really early in CA.  The Rose Parade does not start airing until 11:00 a.m. ET (8:00 PT).  GMA is from 7-9 a.m. ET (5-8 PT).  Even some of the GMA hosts could be in CA for all we know.  They have been known to do that.

That is true but Nick acutally snapped a pic of him flying to NY and then an instagram story about being in NY.

May be true but haven't people here said that IG stories can be posted at any time, not necessarily when they happen (I do not use SM so don't know).

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Did Ben do both? GMA in NYC and then flew back to do the rose parade?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:48 pm

He's been spotted an taken at least one fan pic (him and a little girl), so I believe he's in NYC. Tag location and hashtag says Times Square.

https://instagram.com/p/BOvW4XJBzUY/
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:48 pm

And then again whomever he is having a SHV could fly to meet him.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:50 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Did Ben do both? GMA in NYC and then flew back to do the rose parade?

Maybe pre-taped? Or maybe the contestants will represent on the float since Nick is doing the GMA. I don't know as I didn't follow Ben's pre-season.

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:52 pm

IG pic could be old. Nick has a short sleeve shirt on and the little girl has a sleeveless dress. Temps were mild today in Northern New Jersey, not far from NYC, but not mild enough to be out without a jacket.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:00 pm

I can't see Nick not being on that float. There's no way IMO that IG was taken today in Times square where it was 40 F.

61. The Bachelor – “Echoes of Love”: The reality show is going exotic and tropical with their third parade entry. The show’s 21st season kicks off on January 2 with new bachelor Nick Viall, riding the float, returning to the Bachelor Mansion for his turn to find his true love.
http://www.mercurynews.com/2016/12/21/heres-the-complete-rose-parade-2017-lineup-with-every-float-band-and-equestrian-group-in-order/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:01 pm

No way was that taken last night in Time Square or yesterday during the day. IMO I live right outside of NYC. It was brisk at Time Square.
When was he last in the city that we really know of? He usually has a photo with Sharleen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:05 pm

True, I was more interested in the new tag with NYC not the clothing.  Especially since they're talking of it warming up here to be in the 80s the rest of the week.  laugh out loud

I still don't see the point of saying he's going to NYC if he's not.  The Rose Bowl parade starts at 11 am EST according to the press release (Source).  So maybe he's got a really early spot on GMA.  Someone want to do the math with the time differences and flight times?  My brains still on vacay mode.  laugh out loud

But I agree, I would expect him to be on the float.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 81 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 62 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion- *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+71
allykat
Mommyof2
Cila51290
Cocoasneeze
casjacknick